Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. ayyk1205

ayyk1205 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys! im sorry, but does anyone remember on which chapter on the novel that maxi and riftan are taking a stroll in the flower garden and eating fruits? i forgot which chapter it is and i’ve been wanting to reread it again huhu:((

2. Si1vi

Si1vi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finally gotten full access on Ridibooks!! - - I can tell I will be paying for all the available chapters soon, I don't think I will be able to wait for 'a chapter a day'. And YES - the pronouns do not translate properly to English about half the time. I had some hope-expection that I would be able to copy the MTL and then edit to make it smoother and clearer to read, mostly just for myself and maybe a spoiler or two.
    Thanks So Much for helping me!!!

4. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember:
    - there was a knight who came to Riftan on the day the boy burried his mother
    - the knight said that he was send to give Riftan his fathers memento (the dagger with gems), as his father died and that was his wish
    - he also said it's sad that he found them so late and that the mother died too
    - he gave Riftan the dagger and went along, without telling who he is or anything
    - Riftan took out the gems from the dagger and left them for his stepfather, but kept the weapon and took it with him when he abandoned his home and went far away to become a mercenary

All of this is in Riftan POV.

5. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in Riftan POV it was mentioned that his biological father has passed away? But yeah I agree the true identify of his biological father was still a mystery :blobpopcorn_cool:

I remember one of his father’s friends attended Riftan mother’s funeral, and gave Riftan a very expensive dagger that once belonged to his biological father.

asianelle likes this.
  6. Katheryn

Katheryn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, i've reading all the spoilers and i know that the latest chapter we have is 106 part 2. What happens exactly in this chapter and chapter 105? I've been furious to know Riftan is cold to Max and close to the princess (crying right now). When will this even end?

7. TheFluffyKitty

TheFluffyKitty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Oh is ch 106 confirmed the last chapter in book 2?

Also hi. I've been lurking around and reading spoilers for about a month and figured it was time to make an account. I really hope publishers make an official english translation thats more accessible so more can support the author directly. But really grateful to all unofficial/fan translators! <3

tunafish007 likes this.
  8. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 2 totally unrelated questions this book
    first - once I send my overseas payment info to Ridi, how long does it take until I can access the chapters I bought?? IMPATIENT!!! Tapping finger in frustration. - tap tap tap tap
    Second - what is a gollem?? Is it actually a physical thing? an animal of some kind? is it created by a magic spell?? It is mentioned in the part of the book I have read, and also in the spoilers - but no definition???
    Thanks to you all - love this book!!

9. Katheryn

Katheryn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter? Oh no, i want a happy ending!

And what was Riftan's reaction?

10. Katheryn

Katheryn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And what was
    Bet the next chapter will be intimate
    Thank you so much for this, love this chapter because Riftan, Max and all the readers have suffered a lot.

Dashie, Aliali and tunafish007 like this.
  11. shaizinaquinn

shaizinaquinn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could he have sent her a letter?

tunafish007 likes this.
  12. Katheryn

Katheryn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone let me know that for how many chapters in part 2 did R and M ignore each other? It seems like hundreds to me :(
    Hope they will talk, come back to Anatol, have children and live happily forever. They deserve a rest
    I hope the author is healthy, she's doing such a great job!

tunafish007 likes this.
  13. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhere I read he could only have sent a letter with help from a world tower wizard, which Ruth officially isn't, and even then it is subject to censorship. He could have asked the princess, which she basically offered to in pt 2 chapter 1 (Riftan visits Drakium at the birth of Abel, Rosettas son) but he is so angry with her interference that he threatened to kill her.

I think he is emotionally such a mess at this point that he probably can't bring himself to write. He feels abandoned by her.

14. Katheryn

Katheryn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor him. He's so hurt that in part 2, he is usually cold to her

Paulabigail and mulianah gulus like this.
  15. yanaaa25

yanaaa25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that Maxi's hair color should be light brown, but after the author seeing Gustav Klimt's painting, "The Kiss," she decided to have her (Maxi) a red ones, is it true?

16. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :DBook 2, episode 28

Maxi had just seen Riftan after 3 years, but Riftan just ignored her and they were all going to count Viscount Chevron’s state. As they rode their horses, Max hid behind the knights of Remdragon and tries to peek at Riftan, who was in the lead... this conversation happened with Maxi and Annette:

Annette: “Did you even had a fight with your husband?”

Max paused, then shook her head. If she would’ve had a fight, she wouldn’t have been so disappointed. Seeing her gloomy expression, Annette smiled bitterly as if she knew it.

Annette: “Well, they say we’re arriving at the Viscount tonight... when you get to the castle, try to fix yourself somehow”

Max looked down at her with pathetic eyes.

Max: “uh, how?”

Annette: “Once we cleared up some of this vagrant bullshit...” (referring to the way they were looking, dirty and with ragged clothes)

Annette saw her from head to toe, and shook her head. Max pressed her hood down deeply and made an impression:

Max: “ah, Annette’s appearance isn’t pleasant either!”

Annette: “I don’t really have a boyfriend that I need to look good for, so it doesn’t matter, but for you, it’s different”

She shook her head.

Annette: “As soon as you arrive to the castle, ask for bath water. Clean yourself and get ready, then dive into the Dragon slayer’s bed. Relationships between men and women are supposed to be resolved roughly with that”

After that conversation, Max was so embarrassed, worrying if someone heard them, then she started reminiscing her passionate kisses with Riftan and how he would hold her (naughty Maxi ;))

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Ainespi, mrszala, Ac03 and 14 others like this.
  17. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite quote from Sidina referring to Kuahel Leon:

Sidina: “But Sir Calypse, has no brothers?”

Max kept her mouth shut and pretended not to hear. Then, Annette, who was close by, suddenly interrupted the conversation:

Annette: “What about the commander of the Holy Knights? Didn’t you said he was handsome before?”

Sidina: “What can you do if he is handsome? After all, he is like a dinner in a picture”

Annette: “What?”

Sidina: “No matter how delicious it is, you can’t eat it” :X3:

18. tunafish007

tunafish007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol

Am_elf likes this.
  19. Assya206

Assya206 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a part in book 1 where we can read the knights reaction upon hearing that maxi was abused. How did all the other knights reacted and I’d like to know if there was a conversation between Uslin, Ruth and Elliot while Riftan was bringing Maxi back from her father’s estate after he found out about the abuse (when they stayed at the inn). Does sir Kuahel Leon know about the abuse ?

20. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

**The payment should go through immediately and should be able to access the chapters right away as well. At least it worked like that when i purchased them with a US issued credit card
    The golems are statues that look like monsters that are spelled to come to life and act like the real thing. There's several chapters in book 2 that talk about it

Paulabigail and Sidetrack like this.