Spoiler The Villainess is Changing Her Role to a BroCon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vlad is different from Vladimir tbh I don't remember Vladimir

Vlad was the secret name of the dragon, he's a demon lord I think Vladimir is someone else.

I might need to re read the translated chapters coz I don't remember Vladimir

2. Elphin

Elphin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. From the novel synopsis, it seems prince is the ML. It wouldn't be that bad if his character gets developed a bit more or his "appearance time" increases... However, I need a person with second ML syndrome to tell me who is the real ML. Dragon Demon Lord will probably appear after one year from now on, because of the promise to meet next summer with the FL. The prince may get the upper hand this way. My heart will break if I ship wrongly, You see..

3. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of them all its Vlad that feels like the ML...But no one comes close to the bro in her eyes... The only way any of the potential suitors will get a chance at her is through her bro... She will accept his decision...there's no way she will leave him other than that.

4. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As she is right now...the prince isn't even a blip on her radar...hes been friend zoned ... That ain't changing anytime soon. You have no idea how sickly clingy these siblings are... Its like sugar wrapped in honey soaked in syrup cushioned on marshmallows...

Also... Vlad is the only one to propose...the bro is considering him due to the obvious benefits...she herself is willing to leave it up to her bro regarding Vlad. She has also refused to marry into the royal family.

The glasscrafter is just there for contrast...she only sees him as a talented employee, zero romantic interest...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  5. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ta4579

ta4579 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the rant but I just have to let it out.

Ok, so I saw this novel earlier and immediately got interested, but there's this one important thing that will decide whether I give it a chance or not.

Are they blood-related?

It's a shame that they're not, as people have mentioned above. Let's be honest, we are all here for the incest, the kind of excitement that only a forbidden relationship could provide. If they are not related, or not going to be a couple then WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS? The author tempted us with brother-sister complex but didn't go all the way with it, which feels like a scam to me.

A lot of novels and mangas out there also have this kind of cheap plot device, and I'm sick of it. Authors please, just go with the incest route already, I know you want it.

7. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are full blooded siblings same father and mother... But nothing incestuous and it's doubtful it will judging from what's been done so far. In the tags it would probably say it was, perhaps search for that tag, then you will find stories with that theme.

kurohamukami, Bella94, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  8. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me who the male lead is pls

Sunshine_0111 and Irene Adler like this.
  9. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mikaa, xpeanut, Dobokan and 1 other person like this.
  10. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Prince has been having a lot of screentime (spending summer in her fief) so most probably it's him. But Ekaterina is as dense as a rock and a strong brocon who is devoted to her brother. LOL~ :p

The other likely contender is the OGfl who is also very into Ekaterina. Whether it crosses the yuri line remains to be seen.... ;)

11. Starvenus

Starvenus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the demon king knows she is a reincarnated soul. He might be the one.
    Knowing THE secret. The secret hardly any character would know unless they are the destined partner.

The usual route would be the one who knows is the one partner.

12. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's also asked her to marry him, it's not love though, he's curious, he's a bored long lived being, not sure if he's immortal, if he's bored already then the remainder of eternity would probably be hell lol... the only ones that love her is her friend brother and prince... she won't leave her bro for either of them... at least not yet... I only read up to 148 or so saving up chapters to read later.

Zepelim, kurohamukami, geckin and 6 others like this.
  13. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn i was shipping her with nii san

14. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He only appeared in 2-3 chapters though. Will need to wait till he appears more to see if the author is planning for that pairing.

Bella94 likes this.
  15. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaaaassseee:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

16. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I’d rather have the dragon or the og!FL be the love interest instead of the prince. The first time he appeared, something just didn’t click with him. But anyways, imma set up camp for more spoilers

17. Kayab-san

Kayab-san New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, i'm actually brother CP, i also think they are not biological siblings ... why? my theory is based on small details
    Spoiler alert !!!!
    1. When he saw the family portraits, he noticed that in a photo of his very little brother where he was with his father, the color of the eyes was different but I take it as a painter's error (impossible with how perfectionist the grandmother was) but in the portraits where he is with the grandfather he shows off his beautiful current eye color and is a few years older
    2. the fact that his father and grandmother did not want him, it is possible that the original son died and they replaced him with Alexei for some reason, I am based on the above chart and how his father disowned him as a child to the degree of not be interested, something that did not happen when he was younger since he had the patience to appear in a painting together
    3. Also that the grandmother would not let her mother see him and that if she appeared in the mansion they should kill her, the reason apart from the grandmother's displeasure could be that she would recognize that Alexei is not her real son, the grandfather traveled a lot and it is possible that he did not realize that detail
    4.The sword of the family, supposedly only the family members could carry it and feel it light, but Alexei has discovered that it is not because of that, but because of the magic stone embedded and that he perceives the magic power of the swordsman ... my question here could be resolved with the research on magic stones ... but why comment on family relationships ???
    5. the difference in physical appearance of both brothers, although in the stories, especially the magical ones, many brothers do not resemble each other, the reality is that at least they resemble their parents, she is identical, her mother and her brother has the hair color of his grandmother and father but not the eyes, no one in his family has that eye color, neither his mother nor his grandparents, I think that he could be from a distant branch of the family on the part of his grandmother since she I would not have tolerated raising a Duke not related by royal blood, I do not understand if his physical appearance is like the father but if he is familiar from the side of the grandmother he could look like these. Marina and her brother look very similar due to their dominant genes and Alexei and MC are not alike in any way.
    as I mentioned before this is a simple theory based on small messages since I am CP brother hahahaha
    sorry for typing mistakes as i don't speak english

18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I think if author-san makes Onii sama the ML.. i think it's too much for me who thinks that they're biologically related to each other and there's no incestuous stuff happening between the two of them. It really shows how pure their feelings for each other as siblings :sushi_chubby:. :sushi_hide::sushi_peak:

Thanks for the spoilers everyone!!

19. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys lmk when the romance aspect starts cuz looking at the spoilers, I'm rooting for the Demon King (though I'm heavily invested in the brocon and siscon part (hope it remains platonic and wholesome), i still want her to end up with someone (THE DEMON KING))

20. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm... if the bro is the actual ML, I'll be dissapointed. They grew up together as siblings, it's borderline incest and I'm repulsed by that kind of thing. It's more fun to see the familial love like the current theme while the romance target is someone else.

And, where do yall read the mtl? I've read the mtl from jpmtl but it's too hard to understand