Spoiler I Became the Wife of a Tragedy's Main Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Apr 27, 2021.

1. RM97

RM97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone who read the novel?? I already love the story and can't wait to read more spoilers:blobmelt:

Selin, Creolenerd and Alniyat like this.
  2. Rokai

Rokai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! :aww:

cometothedarkside97 and Anika Ab like this.
  3. Rovvo

Rovvo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize, I bought the book because I liked the summary and it looked interesting, but I've been reading the Manhwa and it kinda killed my interest. Not sure if it's the drawings, pace, or what, but it made me not want to read it. I've been avoiding the manhwa and I'll try reading it again at a later time to bring you spoilers. In the mean time I'll post MTL random chapters.

First volume
    Part 3: Battle of Duparma - Chapter 1​
    Terbion left the next day. Knights who filled the garden were also with them. In the large castle, only the people needed for management and minimal expenses were left. When I couldn't hear the sound of cutting that continued every day, everything was bleak.

After he left, I suddenly got busy. I went to the bookshelf and sometimes followed the scrolls, knowing that there wasn't much to use, but most of the time I had to spend preparing for marriage. No one ever told me that preparing for a wedding was such a troublesome thing.

I thought that all I had to do was dress up on the wedding day, but I didn't know that everything was decided with my own hands. Fortunately, there was a lot of work to do, so I didn't even have time to worry about other things.

All.

“If there were a lot of people preparing, it would not have been this much. In the Imperial Palace, there is a separate department in charge of marriage and other imperial affairs.”

When Ludwig said that, he chose the color and shape of the tablecloth and the size of the candle.

Let it go.

“A wedding is an event of a lifetime for the young ae in the capital. From a year ago, you can prepare a small item to your liking, or even build a building separately.

All."

“No way.”

I asked back with a stunned face. As if that wasn't surprising, he teases his hand and explains.

“In Odelga, I used the rain that brought artisans to make purple plates three years ago. In Mason Street, from the day of Mason Young-ae's debut, she started building a villa in the suburbs. I don't know how lucky the princess is because she is not a tricky one. Then I would have had to call the carriages to and from the Imperial Palace again and again."
    “Don’t you say it’s as simple as possible?”

“It may be hard to believe, but the scale we are preparing for the Imperial Palace tea party

I can't even go crazy.”

"Really ··· … … … This?"

There was so much to be decided that the front of my eyes was blurred and the sky was yellow. Ludwig's incessantly rushing in the next thing left him unconscious. But I couldn't complain in front of him. He was the busiest person in the castle no matter what anyone said. Thanks to the overlapping of winter preparations and weddings, Ludwig was really working tirelessly. I thought it would be faster for him to fall overwork than for my death.

“After the war, if you return to the Imperial Palace, you will have a wedding again. There will be dozens of times more to prepare then.”

“You’re raising the expression again? This is enough for me.”

“The princess really doesn’t have a pomp.”

Ludwig smiled lightly as he looked at me astonished. Could it be that he showed a non-royal appearance? I looked at it, but his face only looked tired.

“Princess, that's the shape of a napkin. Stop choosing and go outside

time?"

The short gray-haired man standing at the door grunted. It was Haster. Terbion said he left Haster to secure the castle, and he was always attached to me except during training sessions. So no one can kill me.

“Okay, if you look closely, this is a diamond-shaped ornament, and this, this one is a ruler, a rose, a pattern. Well, it's completely different.”

“Joseph, if you put it in front of me again, you will tear it all apart.”

“Sorry, I’m sorry.”

Haster spoke as if slamming a sword as big as his body on the floor, and Joseph closed his mouth and laid out the next napkin in front of me.

“Damn, I'm the guardian dog! What is this like!"

Coming out of the hallway, the attendants were lighting up the walls. The light that shimmered in Terbion's hand suddenly emerged. The hand holding the light. Hard chin. And red lips. Redder than that, I thought about it, and I took my gaze away from the fireworks. Maybe it's sprout. I had to burn it up as soon as possible. My heart was too overwhelming to hold someone.

Haster, who had been walking earlier, popped out a white bandage in front of me.

“Oh, princess. You said you need a bandage? How much do you need?"

Why did you ask for something like a bandage? I smallly rebuke me in the past and break my lips

Asked.

“I just need a little bit.”

“Where are you sick?”

"No. I want to have it for an emergency."

I quickly responded to the tone that was about to become harsh. He was hot-tempered. It boils up quickly, cools down quickly, and quickly forgets bad things. I liked him very much.

“Do you know what happened after the princess visited Dalian? The general manager is blaming Carly for taking you to a dangerous place. Uh, I don't like it. If you're sick, tell me quickly!"

“Is that…?”

“Aren’t you the only one? I've been looking for each of the guys who turned against you. He said it was scary, and he trembled all sorts of things just by looking at the sky rather than the building. If I had only two very hostess, I got to dig and crawl.”

I had a blank face.

"Huh?"

“Why are you trying to protect me?”

Haster replied with a face asking why he asked what was taken for granted.

"Because I need it."

I returned the bandage I had received. All of my pockets were bulging to see how much I had packed. As soon as I poured it all out, Haster frowned, but didn't say much.

I returned to the room and put a bandage over the open fireplace.

'Because the prince made merit for the things that he ignored, not the red old man, you and I both got your daughter in and rot. But the hostess is the princess of the ruin. No, isn't it a ruin yet? Anyway, there will be no mother-to-be, since it is the meaning of goodwill, so it has its own meaning. I want all this.’

Haster's words circulated. Any princess of Anzac didn't care.

I.

I closed the window blankly. It was probably because winter was coming, and the wind was full.

4. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone can spoil for me. I read up to chapter 9. ML mentions about being save by MC? Can someone who have read the novel tell me what happened?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  5. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's it young ae? I don't understand:blob_patpat:

Boopbup likes this.
  6. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong it means "Young lady". It is used to refer to the daughter of a noble family.

Once again, if I'm not wrong adsfgh.

syofiaa and Boopbup like this.
  7. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mm at first it was interesting, now is kinda boring :c

NoirB, Rin.rinaaa, Rovvo and 2 others like this.
  8. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the enlightenment :blobsmilehappy:

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  9. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot development feels super slow and like the author is confused about how they want to push the story so it’s gotten super dry and … unremarkable

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    First life miserable?? ?_? May I ask for details?

11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen in the manhwa raws, when he was young his powers went out of control and a lot of knights got killed. The emperor accused him(even tho ml said it was an accident) and banished him somewhere. His father seemed to hate him btw, don't know why he dislikes him.
    There ml met mc. And we see her outstretched hand towards him in his memories. And that's how ch 24 ended, from what I remember.

12. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it was basically that she really loved him but he never loved her back and even when he was dying he said he didnt love her and she killed him,,,, so she wants him to die before she has to end up marrying him ig

bochucha, syofiaa and DOHere like this.
  13. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're talking about the ogFL Ophelia, right? Cause what I gathered was that, in the og story, FL was the first fiance who died, and then her half sister Ophelia was sent to be the new fiance. She ended up loving ML, but still rebelled against him for the throne. In the end, Ophelia gave ML a choice to be with her or something, but he didn't love her, so she killed him with her own hands. That's why it was a tragedy?? Please correct me if i'm wrong. This manhwa confused me so much that I exhausted half of all my brain cells to interpret it all lmao o_O

Lilazeaf, aboni_06, bochucha and 6 others like this.
  14. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    i think so??? its really confusing me too lmao i mean the premise and art is good but at what cost

bochucha, Le_Tired and Aron Dare like this.
  15. Aron Dare

Aron Dare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR !!! My way of reading this was speed-viewing it once, and then going to the comment section and dialogue boxes back and forth to *understand* what the heck the ML was saying. After part 14, I just waited it to stock up cause I DID not have the patience lol :cautious:

Creolenerd and seoktonin like this.
  16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Korean for "noble young lady" in this context.

DOHere likes this.
  17. miss_ai

miss_ai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the manhwa. And I would love to read the novel. Anybody who knows where to read the english translation of the novel? :aww:

18. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's available in Google book app
    It's in Korean and have tranlator in the app.
    You just need to tap and hold the text you want to translate. And klik the translate option.
    Search the title in Korean.

Laylaisalive and miss_ai like this.
  19. potato berry

potato berry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have to buy it??

20. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah,