Free Moody Giveaway

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by unlucky, May 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. unlucky

unlucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been in a bit of a blah mood recently and figured rather than being a downer emo, I might just spread some cheer and see if anyone has a cheerful story to tell and lighten my mood.

Ground rules for the giveaway:
    1. Keys are first come, first serve.
    2. Only One key per person (so that more people can have a chance)
    3. Please only request keys if you plan to activate and play them. Don't just collect them to build your backlog, increase your Steam level, trade or sell them.
    4. Don't ask for keys for someone else. If they want them, they can make an account and ask for them
    5. Do not ask for games that are marked as redeemed, there will only be one key per listed game.
    you can check out the list of available games through this link

Tell me about your recent gaming escapades, did you have any notable experience recently while playing a game that made you frustrated or amused? you don't need to participate in this little event of mine to get a game but I will appreciate any reply.

let me start with an experience of mine, I have been trying an old game recently called Total War Medieval 2. playing as Spain, I kicked the Moors out of Europe and since the Portuguese allied with them I proceeded to kick their asses too, just as I was about to take their capital the Pope comes in and tells me to chill or he will excommunicate me. I wasn't in the mood to listen to the annoying old man and took their capital anyway , he proceeded to excommunicate me and that started a chain reaction of all my allies and trading partners cutting ties with me and then declaring war on me. I had to ally with the Turks and other Muslim nations just to have enough trade going to keep my economy afloat and survive.

So I am now essentially an unwilling participant of the Jihad because one Pope decided to fuck me over and make my life difficult. :facepalm:

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    These things happen. :blobpats:

3. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't play a lot of games anymore but what you're doing is pretty cool!

Deleted member 38284 and unlucky like this.
  4. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried warframe 2-3 years ago at the request of some friends, between the grinding and maddening lag when playing co-op missions with strangers it wasn't a good experience for me. :p

Have fun!

Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  5. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get Close to the Sun?

6. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    Your request has been answered. I pray you don't share Icarus's fate for it

7. Qiun

Qiun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i Ask for Iris and the Giant? It looks like game focusing on mental health...

8. Lazarus1023

Lazarus1023 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could I get The Walking Dead : The Final Season? I finished all the previous ones but never got around to this one.

Qiun likes this.
  9. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    Done, check your PMs

10. RainMorga

RainMorga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bestow upon me your Dark Devotion, please.

11. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    The gods answer the requests of the faithful.

12. ebookmaniac

ebookmaniac Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have sudden strike 4? I'm in the mood of war this day

13. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    War, War never changes.

14. Furnace

Furnace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who plays CK2, this is quiet easy to solve.
    1. Kill the pope and request the new one to revoke the excommunication. You can request the same from the old one, but he will try to excommunicate you till he dies.
    2. Shrug the excommunication off if you are strong enough to keep your land safe.
    3. Switch religions, swear fealty to a Muslim empire, and punish the Catholics for having kicked you out. As you are playing Spain, you should have a few Muslim states (Empire is also possible) to your south.
    4. Kill your character, as excommunication is on a per person basis and does not move over to your heir.
    P.S. This might not work for your game (Never played it). Just some thoughts from a CK2 player.

15. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    That is what I would do If I was playing CK2 as well, 3 or 1 if I had a high intrigue character.
    Sadly Medieval 2 doesn't really have the function of allowing you to switch religions and assassination depends on the assassin being good enough and the target being inexperienced. IE a 5 or 6 point assassin has a good chance of killing a 4 or less point character but a low chance of succeeding if its higher
    and with how Popes are elected in this game popes tend to be high level characters :p

I have mostly dealt with it at this point, but it took a while since I am now at war with like 3-4 different countries.

Furnace likes this.
  16. WordEater

WordEater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, it took me a while before I got the Icarus reference.
    My first adventure was kind of cut real short quickly. :sushi_dead: Since there's a sale going on Steam I thought to finally buy the Sea of Thieves, that my newsfeed had been advertising for a while. I was really excited when I read the description about going on a pirate journey in an online multiplayer. I had high hopes because like even with the negative reviews, there's a lot of rich praises coming from the positive reviewers. They pointed out a lot of interesting features that this game offers. Of course I was hooked, I even invited my friends to try it with me because they say it is better to team up quickly so you don't get ambushed by other pirate crews. Now, I got readied to play and boyyyy. I gave uppp(temporarily) quickly. The game was viewed in first-person's point of view and all that shaking and rotation's making me almost sea-sick dizzy. It made my head hurt and I kept lowering my head trying to peek at the horizon since there's a big sail covering my line of sight before remembering I can't and thus, I kept meeting the waves and bumping to rocks. Now it's not too bad, I can tolerate it but not continuously. I'm not even past the tutorials yet. ;/ I would get back to it later, I hope I can rejoin my friends soon. In the meantime, I am visiting forums and getting titles for my new read-later list.

Now, don't get me wrong. I actually like the game in fact, the promise of the game is why I would actually still go back to it. The graphics is actually well done, I love how some parts while cartoonish is actually really realistic. It's not a thumbs down, it's a -- (pause). I'm just trying to figure out first whether I can make it on third-person and like how to add a mod if not.

On the other hand, I discovered an alchemy game called Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator. It got a cute illustration design set on medieval era wherein you can make(you can fail depending on your approach) the potions to sell. It does not outright tell you what kind of potion, so it is up to you whether you would be able to brew the correct combination/s or if you want to sell it to ones who have moral ambiguity and bad intentions. Unfortunately it is still just a demo version but there's several updates posted by its developers regarding functions that will be added. I find the background music relaxing while I'm doing something else or playing the actual game. I'm looking forward to its official release.:sushi_yes:

If the offer still stands, could I ask for Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders? I keep seeing mentions that some episodes in Detective Conan were inspired by the original work but I had not yet taken a look of its book. I would love to give the cases a try before buying the book itself and finding out the perpetrators.

Anyway, cheers people and have a nice day!

17. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    If you found sea of thieves interesting, give blackwake a look. its has a more realistic look and focuses on PvP. I couldn't convince enough of my friends to get it to be able to play it properly but its a really funny experience running around like someone with their house on fire trying to win the fight while simultaneously keeping your ship intact.

a mystery has arrived in the mail, do you have what it takes to solve it? :blobspy::blobspy::blobspy:

18. WordEater

WordEater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I had just checked it out. I love the digital illustration and animation shown in the video. I was a bit taken a back when I clicked next photo and it showed me a crew pirate yeeted to the right with blood red spray paint following him. Lmaoooo. Is this really played on third person's point of view as displayed on its steam page or is it the same as Sea of Thieves? I'll try to check it out, not any time soon though I am still trying to get through SOT and Little Nightmares.

Haha, well I sure hope so or I would be stuck there for a very looooong time. I admit I am a little bit rusty(not that I was fast in playing Nancy Drew but you get my drift) but I am feeling hopeful about finishing this one without any guides.

A blessing came through my mail. Many thanks. :sushi_yes:

19. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember from my time playing it, you can only use first person view while playing. after you die you can spectate people in third person view but that is about it.

20. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh could I get tropico 5 if still available?

Been getting slowly back into gaming, mostly been watching gameplays on YouTube as of late... currently building houses in sims 4... though want to try being a burglar and stealing furniture to build a house through the new home decorating career

gangbuntu likes this.