Korean If You Dare Lay A Hand On My Little Brother, You're All Going To Die

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Mengapa, May 30, 2021.

1. Mengapa

Mengapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: If You Dare Lay A Hand On My Little Brother, You're All Going To Die
    Genre: Romance Fantasy
    NU: N/A
    RAWs: https://page.kakao.com/home/내-동생-건들면-너희는-다-죽은-목숨이다/54008497
    Summary:
    I became the sixteen-year-old Rosalite.

I fell out of bed and when I opened my eyes, I was inside a classic, cliché, makjang*, impoverished, fantasy BL novel, "Asterion of the Starry, Blue Night."

I've also become Rosalite, the older sister of the male protagonist Asterion, who commits suicide on the precipice of his life.

I let the flow of the story lead me to the ending, but in the next moment, I was back to being the sixteen-year-old Rosalite.

Because doing that again didn't seem like the right choice, I decided to raise my little brother in a gentle, loving manner. This time, he died due to external factors, and I regressed as Rosalite once again.

Then, I tried to change the direction of the story. I immersed myself in training instead of my little brother.

This approach wasn't right either. When I was on my path to learning sorcery, I regressed back during the 'Graduation Thesis Completion' party held at the Magic Tower.

Ceaselessly regressing as the sixteen-year-old Rosalite Roxburgh, I'm looking for a good way to die.

*Makjang: a sylistic, tonal, or narrative element in dramas that chooses to play up outrageous storylines to keep viewers hooked despite how ridiculous the stories become (adultery, revenge, birth secrets, fatal illnesses, and flirting with incest possibilities are some makjang favorites).

Edit:

Here's some novel art!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    The last one looks like a hooker

3. tlokhande

tlokhande Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc in the cover looks like a psychopath.

4. Lyndiz

Lyndiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, I don't think anyone would be fine mentally after experiencing death several times and having to relive against their will.

5. natanickii

natanickii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol this seems so cool

Guide1410 likes this.
  6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading Untouchable Lady and Don’t Concern Yourself With That Book I started getting into this kind of psychological stuff
    please someone pick this up :blob_plusone:

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  7. Mengapa

Reading List:
    Link
    Disclaimers: This is much darker than your typical romance-fantasy novel. Unlike other romance-fantasy novels, in which the plot easily develops into something romance-centered, this one is basically more of a comedy with strong dark humor elements, and the main character has already gone through dozens of regressions, so don't expect pure romance (duh, as someone already pointed out, she looks like a psycho).

As previously described, Rosalite's regressions (triggered by the death of her younger brother) is characterized by the fact that she cannot resist the regression no matter what she does. For this reason, she struggles to stop the regression countless times in the beginning. And, by the middle of the story, she gets tired of playing along with it. Also, many of the characters in this novel are psychotic or irrational when it comes to love because this novel was originally a 'makjang BL' (basically think of makjang as the equivalent of chinese 'Dog Blood').

The protagonist (Rosalite, or her original name, Kim Ji-Soo) regressed as Rosalite around 21 times. She lived as Rosalite for 65 YEARS! Before she transmigrated into the book, Rosalite (or Ji-Soo) was just sitting on her brother's bed, reading the novel. She fell and hit her head, then discovered that she was in the novel she had been reading, as the sixteen-year-old Rosalite Roxburgh (the older sister of the protagonist, Asterion). No matter how many times she tried to keep her brother Asterion alive, she kept regressing, and this inevitably left some seriouus mental toll on her. But, after the 20th regression, she found a way to hopefully stop all these regressions, and regressed another time (for the 21st time), with high hopes.

Sooo, I really love this novel and I want someone to pick this up! I totally forgot to add a reason to why it should get picked up in my original post, so I'm hoping to intrigue people by posting this. :blobmelt:

8. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa she looks different...... looking forward for translation

DapperDabber likes this.
  9. nanininanamin

nanininanamin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, she ends up finding a way to die rather than saving her brother?

10. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh looks interesting
    hoping it gets picked up

Mengapa likes this.
  11. Mengapa

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't end up dying and leaving the world of the book, if that's what you're worried about. She finds a different method and gets together with one of the men in the end.

You have to understand things from her perspective though. She's become really detached with everything because she's constantly regressing and always failing to stop her brother from dying. Plus, he's just a character from a novel, not her actual brother. I'd desperately want to gtfo of that situation, I wouldn't care about saving him since it seems like he's unsavable. What's the point when you've tried 20 times, there's no progress and it looks like the world of the novel is deliberately trying to make your brother die anyway?

12. roastedmilktea

roastedmilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. DayanNobela

DayanNobela Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wah I agree! Don't concern yourself with that Book and Untouchable Lady really makes you think when reading and keeps you on edge.

I like some tragedy and angst when I'm reading as long as there's a good ending lol hoping this one gets picked up! I'm running out of good ones to read

Guide1410 likes this.
  14. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa has been officially released. ♥

[​IMG]

15. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask who she ends up with? (Glenn, he is the ML)
    Also who does the brother end up with as well? (since this was a BL novel & I kinda hope they stick with that since he was suppose to be one of the male protagonist) or did he even survive?

Edit: I not even done reading the first chapter of the manhwa and bruh....I think it's best he stay single idk even someone above says all the leads are psycho (pls tell me MC doesn't end up with one of them, YAY She doesn't)

Edit 2: WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!! Does she end up with the brother? (Are they really related then?) Nah its just siscon (Sister Complex) he just obess/possessive in some way

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    cloerofile, Poor_Hero, anira and 2 others like this.
  16. RikaHirai1125

Reading List:
    Link
    Her little brother - Asterion Roxburgh
    *He is the protagonist of the novel and the half-brother of FL . Because he has a glass mentality like a sunfish, he will commit suicide immediately if he is even slightly mentally disturbed┐(‘~`)┌. He commits suicide because his older sister doesn't pay attention to him (-_-)', commits suicide because his older sister goes home, and commits suicide because his older sister becomes a Hikikomori and doesn't look after him (...). The reason for Rosalite, who returns when Asterion dies, and loses her sarcasm.

Actually, Asterion is the grandson of Edward's cousin, Earl Crawley, and he has separate biological parents... (so they literally not blood related) AND Yes! So there is a CHANCE that he can be the Male Lead.

cloerofile, Poor_Hero, txtluv and 7 others like this.
  17. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder our sister turns a little psychotic... I had thought it was different.. the circumstances in which the lil bro died... but it was a SUNFISH kind... with the OLDER SIS (who might not be blood-related -_-") as center circumstance?!
    But I'm still pretty curious about her 21st regressed life.
    Edit: And I wish for this novel to be picked up... soon.. super fast.. (i wonder that though, still...) Amen.

Poor_Hero and FunSmiles like this.
  18. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this, it gives a better understanding also about endgame, I don't think he is, I went on a Korean wiki & for one character is said "is Roselite & Glenn adopted kid" so im guessing Glenn is the ML/endgame

Update: the adopted kid could be Luke (Red head pops up in ch.12-13) Kinda weird since they're the same age I think lol but the Korean wiki summary of him matches as it says he's originally from the Chatel family (which is mention in ch.13 of Luke introduction in the webtoon)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Poor_Hero and otomereader like this.
  19. RikaHirai1125

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

20. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that's similar to how he looks in Ch.5, I kinda hope he is the ML hehee