laughing over the stupidest bs

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr. Tired, Jun 8, 2021.

?

hot

1. men

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sauce

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. sun

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. PoCKeTs

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. tarmac

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    And I mean, hysterical, to the point of crying laughing. But then you look back on it and think "What tf" why were you even laughing at it, it wasn't funny at all.

Maybe after not laughing enough for a long time, like crying, our mind wants us to? Idk.
    Not a scientist.

I hate when it's supposed to be a serious or sad conversation, but I unintentionally laugh after they say something like, "And I accidentally ran over the rabbit". That isn't funny-
    But I laugh so hard sometimes and feel bad after. (usually at least).
    Or when I woke up in the middle of the night, and started laughing at my door. Idk. I just dunno.

I thought of this idea only because I was saving a pin to a (''serious'') group board on pinterest while looking for a new Avi, & I ran across....this

[​IMG]
    And thought that I'd save it to the group board my friend made, and she just loves Mammon. Adores him. So we have this entire board, yeah okay. That's it. That's the end.
    So I thought it'd be hilarious to save 'not so handsome' pictures of him to the board.
    I feel like a 14 year old brother annoying all his sisters again, aye.

I'm sad now that it doesn't seem as funny anymore since that I'm done laughing. ;-;

edit: this isn't that funny, why did I laugh. :blobpopcorn_two:

Raven Evernight likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, this reminds me of my old habit of walking while reading (a habit that still shows up from time to time). As a kid, I'd be roaming all over the house, book in hand, laughing aloud whenever I'd come across anything hilarious. And sometimes, out of the corner of my eye, I'd notice the maid giving me odd looks... it was only much later that I learnt from my mother how the maid believed I was not quite right in the head. :blobpeek:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  3. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you ever fall while walking and reading? :sweating_profusely:

aShinyVaporeon and otaku31 like this.
  4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it was like my body had memorized the layout of the house. My family knew better than to get in my way (literally) when I wasn't looking ahead, and the maid would give me a wide berth. Would stub my pinky frequently, tho. :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Mr. Tired likes this.
  5. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Maid? :blobpeek: Rich boi? Reminds me of Rudeus almost with the maid thinking you’re weird

otaku31 likes this.
  6. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend once put an orange in a microwave. I don't know why I thought it was so funny but I laughed so hard that I lurched forward to grab my stomach, banged my head on a chair, and toppled backward onto the ground. I was stunned for a second before dissolving into hysterical laughter again. Sometimes I wonder what is going on in my head

Mr. Tired likes this.
  7. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Now ya got me giggling- yes giggling- at 11:02 pm with the over-detailed image of an orange being microwaved, why is this HILARIOUS

gtreed likes this.
  8. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Throw in "You Spin Me Round" by Dead or Alive as a background track and you've got yourself a cinematic masterpiece

9. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: you're not the only who likes to laugh at everything online...
    And hey!!! That's really funny