Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! I guess I need to re input the payment info as it has been 2 days. Who made the golem statues and put the spell on them???

2. novelenthusiast1717

novelenthusiast1717 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hi, what chapter in book 2 is it when max and riftan are in the cave? And if someone can please give a spoiler of that chapter!!

3. Katheryn

Katheryn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And did she follow the advice?

4. alia2519

alia2519 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys can someone send a link to book 2 translated chapters? like is there a link on mtl that has book2 too? and riftans pov??

5. eidyia

eidyia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The knights never spoke about it, it was just clear to the others (Hebaron) that whatever happened was really terrible. Their reactions can only be read from their faces and their new understanding of her, and willingness to protect her. The transformation from the beginning to the end of book 1 is profound, Uslin ans Elliot go from being openly disrespectful to her, to being the most loyal knights interested in going to war with Crois on her behalf. We don't read about any conversation between them, maybe the author will someday make a side story about it.

The only people who know are
    The Duke of Crois
    Rosetta
    Maxie
    Riftan
    Ruth
    Uslin
    Elliot
    Crois servants and priests (who healed her all those years)
    And the people at the first day of the hearing, when Maxie explained that her father used corporal punish,ent on her when she tried to see Riftan that day, and Riftan attacked the Duke when he saw it...
    King Ruben
    Princess Agnes
    Count Robern
    And various attendants who were present that day but unnamed.

In all likelihood, Kuahel Leon doesn't know any details. It is unclear what rumors may be told around the palace and among the nobles of Whedon. In all the published chapters I don't recall any references to it from any outsiders.

6. alia2519

alia2519 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone share the link to book 2 where i can read it freely?

can someone add me on the discord group for this novel? i cant wait to read book 2 !

Attmae3000 and ptt33 like this.
  7. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Well - Frustrated and waiting once again. I input the overseas payment info once again with no luck. I am VERY frustrated having just finished Chapter 9 with the amazing snusnu in the inn and just wanted to keep reading so MUCH!!
    I have sent a message for help by the 1:1 and hope I get a response soon. In the meantime I will wait impatiently, tapping my fingers. -- tap tap tap tap TAP!

8. Assya206

Assya206 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much!!! It saddens me that we don’t get to see a full reaction of the knights but in previous spoilers, I saw how much kuahel wiil grow to care for Maxi. Even though they call him the icy priest, his expression relaxes around her. The abuse probably won’t get out in public but if it does, I can imagine the amount of people willing to make the Duke pay. I want that waste of oxygen to just perishhhhh!!!

Mxt and Sidetrack like this.
  9. eunyongsa

eunyongsa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are these link all working?
    Can't access some spoilers when I click the links and shows "
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Attmae3000 likes this.
  10. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    **Dark wizards that were banished from the World tower. They are actually some of Ruth's ancestors. If you haven't already read book 2 you will learn more about them in it.

Sidetrack likes this.
  11. TheFluffyKitty

TheFluffyKitty Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of the links on page one belonged to a member who deleted their account so their posts are no longer available.

Other people have summerized spoilers on the thread but understandably not everyone has time to browse through 67 pages of thread content.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    eunyongsa likes this.
  12. mj209

mj209 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did not as the place where they stayed didn’t had enough rooms so all the female wizards shared the room and the knights stayed at the hall. However, she did tried getting close to him alone that night but Riftan was sitting on a table with others discussing their next action and she just went back to her room. She did had a slight alone time the following day and that’s where the scene of the stables happened :)

marucalypse and Sidetrack like this.
  13. Rara1424

Rara1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello guy..
    I just joined this group because I'm thirsty for Riftan & max stories.
    I'm looking for as many spoilers as I can here
    but there are some spoilers that i can't open.
    is there someone who can help me ?
    I really read all the spoilers here
    I beg you very much

updateplease28 and Sidetrack like this.
  14. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers especially those listed on the first page were posted by someone who deleted their account and all their posts

15. alia2519

alia2519 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys someone please share a link for book 2 where we can read it for free

16. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    INFORMATION —- I have been on here fretting about ‘paying’ for Oak Tree and not getting access on Ridibooks. Found out Discover isn’t accepted. So I will re-enter with appropriate card and read to my hearts content today. Weeeee!

Also. PLEASE consider paying for the translated book on Ridi. It is only twenty plus US$. It supports the author who deserves payment for her excellent work and is worth every penny to read what you want when you want

Mxt, Elfstress, mj209 and 1 other person like this.
  17. asianelle

asianelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree... I myself would pay hundreds of dollars for a paper book with correct English translation (y)

Guys, is it only me who thinks this novel is somewhat similar to The Witcher TV series? I mean different types of monsters, mages, a weak female character who became a wizard, a strong male character and the wizard love couple...
    I wish they made TV series based on the novel, but I know maybe it won't be allowed because it'll have 1000 times +19 content than Fifty Shades... :LOL:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    ciyaaa, Rixi Calypse, Mxt and 4 others like this.
  18. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    I DID IT! - - The purchase went through and I have access on Ridibooks to ALL the available chapters of Under The Oak Tree and I am very very VERY happy today. I feel like dancing and hugging somebody!! I am sure my daily tasks will go uncompleted as I completely immerse myself in this story!!!

Mxt, Elfstress, Foreverclover and 4 others like this.
  19. avrilblondd

avrilblondd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wandering around here, I would like to know what the reaction is and what does Riftan do when he finds out that Max's father mistreated her for being a stutterer?

Sidetrack likes this.
  20. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan becomes VERY angry. VERY VERY ANGRY. I have only read this in the spoilers. But can’t wait to get the whole story from ridibook translation. Poor Maxi, she is such a giving amazing person and deserved so much better.

“With correct English translation “. OMG! That would be amazing. My brain gets so CONFUSED o_O between him-her. You-they I-we. And of course during snusnu parts it is REALLY hard to slow down enough to allow the brain to appropriately intake and translate who is kissing who — and where the kissing is being done. And the later at night it is, the more difficult it all becomes for me.
    HAPPY READING EVERYONE

and I seriously want them to stop translating to “Lipton”. Totally screws with me following the plot!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021