Spoiler I’m Done with My Husband, I’ll Go and Make Money.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jul 3, 2019.

1. omgsijin

omgsijin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you go to the NU of this series, you will see the hangul name on alternative title, copy it and search on google, it's the first link.

Ismalia and Amethyst_ like this.
  2. chll51

chll51 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ismalia and cjburaira like this.
  3. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plesse let me take a sneak peak plssss

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 30+ chapters in(note that the translated chapters available in NU seems to be split), there was no mention that Diona is a concubine of some sort (either the Irugo King, ML or the 1st Prince). She younger sibling of a comrade-in-arms of ML who died in battle, and she's close with the other subordinates of ML. ML seems to treat Diona just like a sister (probably out of responsibility because her brother died). It was also mentioned in one of the inner monologues of Diona that despite being close to ML for more than a decade, ML basically shut any possibility that their relationship becomes romantic.

ML also seems to have an encounter with another girl who saved him 10 years ago and he's probably looking for. The conversation of ML with Diona which MC saw/hear with her ability is probably referring to this as ML said something along the line of 'You know me' 'My heart will never change'.

5. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Where do you read it?
    2. Can you spoil us more?
    3. I have a hunch that it was the fl who saved him.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  6. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil me some funny moments between the ML and FL
    Plus can they tell me how the king (ML father) and FL interact without each other?
    And can anyone tell me if anyone finds out that the FL can see the future (and have the gods/goddess blessing)
    And if the FL family found out that she has that ability, how did they react?
    (there’s a tiny part of me wants to see the FL family- mainly the father - regret how they treated the FL and found out her true worth)

syofiaa, cess15, Lola_Neres and 2 others like this.
  7. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers?? How does Dionna get dealt with? She is actively making rumors about the MC.

8. Sa Zia

Sa Zia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ever mentioned why exactly Aristine was locked up most of her life?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Monarch Sight', a power that could see the past, present and future. Aristine father, the Emperor, tortured her in all sorts of ways, using the justification of turning her into a ‘Success’. When she is 6 yo, her room was surrounded by flames and the windows all blocked, if she is a little late, she would be dead in her sleep, she was charred black like a chunk of meat, yet her father looked at her young self and asked 'How did it go? Did you awaken? Aristine knew then that her father is the one who set the fire.

After 'The Incident' (Haven't been mentioned yet) with her half sister the 'white lotus bitch' (my brain refused to memorize thrash name), Aristine been locked up for 10 years. During the confinement, Aristine awakened her power but she never told her father, she didn't want to became the Emperor tools. But Monarch sight isn't a power that you could control, it only shown what it wanted to shown at any given time, sometimes it only shown a fragment, that's why Aristine misunderstood that Dionna is Tarkan Lover.

10. shamaaa

shamaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the second male lead?

11. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manwha in progress the art:aww: IMG_20210721_220617.jpg Screenshot_2021-07-21-22-19-20-64.jpg Screenshot_2021-07-21-22-19-25-04.jpg Screenshot_2021-07-21-22-19-32-77.jpg

12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shinxyra, Thanks for sharing. I didn’t know a manhwa will be released for this story. Did the artist provide any information on its future release?

13. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres no date :. >

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    Celebrianna likes this.