Spoiler I Was a Supporting Character

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I-Was-a-Supporting-Character_1622293614.jpg

Title:
    내가 조연이었다 , I Was a Supporting Actor (MTL)
    Novel Link: Official Raws: Author: Kim Seonyu (김선유)
    Artist: ORKA
    Year: 2018
    Genre: Adult, Fantasy, Josei, Mature, Romance, Shoujo, Smut

Description:

Bianca was named the flower of high society. She lived in splendor, proudly as the Countess.

One day, a woman who claimed to be the ‘author’ approached her.

She revealed that the world they lived in right now was a novel, and Bianca was one of the supporting characters.

She was a villainess who died because she harassed the heroine.

The ‘author’ said she was the one who made Bianca fall for Ares, the male lead, at first sight at his social debut party two years ago.

She thought her love for Ares was sincere, however…

…was everything fake? Her whole life was defined by mere ink on papers….

The female protagonist was the center of the world.

All the significant plot lines would eventually happen.

Bianca’s death was one of them, thus the ‘author’ told her that she was destined to die.

Bianca was determined to not interfere with the love of the male and female protagonist even with her role as a villain.

Alas… her unrequited love as well as the male lead of the novel, Ares, approached her.

And unexpectedly, he confessed, not to the heroine in the novel, but to her…

Bianca, who was destined to die anyway, and Ares, who would eventually become the man of the female lead.

Could the two possibly achieve love by overcoming the original novel’s storyline and ending?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  4. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so i read up to ch 2 and all I can say is I fucking hate the author like bitch is cruel and claims she cannot change her world and heartlessly reminds her she cannot change that she dies. and her reason for telling her the story is for her amusement, idk who the villain of the story is but to me the author is big one, so i really fucking wish the author gets a terrible end for fucking with peoples lives for her amusement and I hope that "important person" she made a contract with turns their back on her too

also someone post some spoilers i cannot read the raws cause of the age thing and korea is too hard on faking ur age for this stuff so i don't wanna get...idk defamed

5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bianca was named the flower of high society. She lived in splendor, proudly as the Countess.

One day, a woman who claimed to be the ‘author’ approached her.

She revealed that the world they lived in right now was a novel, and Bianca was one of the supporting characters.

She was a villainess who died because she harassed the heroine.

The ‘author’ said she was the one who made Bianca fall for Ares, the male lead, at first sight at his social debut party two years ago.

She thought her love for Ares was sincere, however…

…was everything fake? Her whole life was defined by mere ink on papers….

The female protagonist was the center of the world.

All the significant plot lines would eventually happen.

Bianca’s death was one of them, thus the ‘author’ told her that she was destined to die.

Bianca was determined to not interfere with the love of the male and female protagonist even with her role as a villain.

Alas… her unrequited love as well as the male lead of the novel, Ares, approached her.

And unexpectedly, he confessed, not to the heroine in the novel, but to her…

Bianca, who was destined to die anyway, and Ares, who would eventually become the man of the female lead.

Could the two possibly achieve love by overcoming the original novel’s storyline and ending?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-was-a-supporting-character/

Ceilo27 and Tobbit like this.
  6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why have the author come to bianca in particular she shouldn't be the only one that the author have fucked over nor the only one influential character that can help her ?

Nikibunny and Ceilo27 like this.
  7. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more curious on that fact that this story is smut hahahahaha.... I love the way the translator, translate this. Hahaha I never thought this is a smut novel.. I thought this is just a cute story...hahah

8. Wen221

Wen221 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:cry::cry::cry:

9. raeeeda

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is in crisis from the 2nd episode.

This is because the person who claims to be a writer annoyed the woman by saying crazy things to her.

After thinking about it, I thought that I would be patient and look at it a little more.

At the end, I was immersed in it, and when the female lead died, I really cried.

The world he lives in is in a novel, and he is a villain who interferes with the love of the male and female protagonists.

It is said that no matter what you do, you are bound to die.

In fact, there is no sweet potato in this setting, a story in which you have to fight fate.

I can't be sane because I'm going to die soon.

Besides, they say that a happy ending is waiting for the male and female protagonists after they die.

The male protagonist confessed his love to himself, not the female protagonist, but the villain, and became lovers with him.

While watching the important events of the novel that the author told me take place one after another,

The woman cannot fully give her heart to the man.

Watching the woman continue to be anxious, the male Joo was having a hard time again, and this pattern was repeated.

It's a short novel of 90 episodes, so it wasn't boring.

It's not a possession, but it's a story about finding out that she's the villain in the novel.

It's similar to 'I'm a Evil Woman' I saw before, but the novel was comical.

This novel flows a bit sectarian. It is an original twisted novel.

It's quite fun.

10. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for spoilers so far! More spoilers please:aww:

11. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It says the female lead dies. As in Bianca or OG FL. I'm not seeing tragedy tag

12. raeeeda

Reading List:
    Link
    i think they meant in the original novel like how the author expected not the current timeline

Ceilo27 likes this.
  13. Mimorin

Mimorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoiler?

14. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation team only update up to chapter 9 anyone have more spoiler?.
    Anyone know how the male lead fall to Mc?
    Does the original Fl is a white lotus or not!? :hmm:

15. citrus_sunsun

citrus_sunsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still camping for spoilerss :blobcozy::blobcozy: also can i ask if there is an mtl for this? or raws that i can mtl pls hehe

16. VinterBear

VinterBear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the fl tries to avoid both the ml and the ogfl and at the same time she tries to meet the author. So after chapter 9 fl lies that she doesnt feel good and wants to go home but goes to the place where she met the author to see if she can catch her there. They do meet and they have another conversation. I cant really remember what they were talking about but I think the fl was asking if her getting along with the ml and ogfl was in the story. The author says yes and basically like implying that everything is exactly like she wrote.
    Suddenly their conversation is interrupted by the ml. Author leaves and fl and ml remain alone. They have an awkward conversation and fl leaves really fast.

So fl at this point is hopeless cause the author said everything was progressing exactly like she wrote. So she decides to paint a painting for her family with the list if other stuff to do before she dies. That day fl goes to like a lake place alone with painting stuff. I think she drops her hat into it or the wind catches the hat and its stuck in a tree. One of those two. She doesnt want to leave it there so she goes after it. Where the most romantic part between ml and fl until now happens.
    I will summarize it here a little bit.
    Basically she picks up her dress and goes into the water. Her legs are obviously showing higher that it was appropriate at the time and of course the ml is there lol. He like calls her name and fl looks back at thim and her inner thoughts are along the lines of "omg he has seen me like this, how embarrasing etc." He doesnt even bat an eye and just goes straight into the water after her. She is protesting but he picks her up in a bridal carry out of the water.

They had a conversation after but I dont remember it lol. That also the part where I stopped reading. I am planning to finish this novel and I will try to post some spoilers too.

Ml and ogfl both explicitly say they arent a couple and I suspect that from what I have read so far ml has probably been in love with fl for a long time. But the last part is just my suspicon.
    In the previous post i forgot to mention that when he interrupted fl and author meeting he said to fl that he accidently saw her in that place where she likes to sit and drink tea because its a place where she can easily see him entering the wine club or sth. It was mentioned in the beginning.
    I suspect he knows she always sits there and goes to that place on purpose cause he can also see her there. Therefore I think that it was not that accidental that he saw her when she met with the author

Btw I hope my explanation was okay to understand.

17. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers.
    Can u please tell me how u are reading the novel ( i mean how did u get access to kakao page novels )
    Thank you

18. VinterBear

VinterBear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you have to be in Korea to access the kakaopage stuff. I didn't buy this book on kakaopage tho. I bought the it on Ridibooks. You can try buying it there to. However, this one is like 19+ so you need to verify your age there by sending them the oart on your passport with age. You can hide your picture and other info besides age tho. Thats how I did it. I hope this helps.

19. Jung-shi

Jung-shi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pls

20. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    wait this smut? wtf

Ceilo27 likes this.