LCD Worlds’ Apocalypse Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not the card form, but almost definitely the DD form which was originally created as one, especially since he was referred to just now as ‘not a true dragon’

elengee likes this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!~

3. j1n9x

j1n9x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda like GQS acting on instinct he reminds me a bit of Black Seol Jihu (from SCOG)

4. Nightmare123

Nightmare123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah GQS acting on instinct is pretty badass lol

5. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well looks like GQS's luck glow is over. Hope the monsters have some kitty litter, it's gonna get messy.

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my pillar god, that was the worst troll of a chapter since the group dance at the bramble birds.

I wonder what they'll make of his cat form, since it should also be unique.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, this was hilarious, 'HANG IN THERE KITTY!'

la0o9 and lunarshadow like this.
  8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Now i'm picturing a cat that's pooping out ice cubes. Ah yes, much luck, frozen bumhole.:blob_coughblood:

Anyway, Chaos Awaiting? I'm wondering if it already came by when he was in that selection area. Like plot twist it being the one the soul shrieker chose, with the two dragon like creatures.
    Or one of the items that was offered to GQS , either the bow or one of the other two.

9. AsuraZEN

AsuraZEN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone list me the harem members?

10. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc get laid yet?

11. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope

12. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    The current feeling is that after the last boss/evil is defeated the true last boss of the harem-apocalypse will reveal itself. In which whether or not GQS wants it, it’s going to happen

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Give or take 3000 chapters more.

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha, the 'Hundred Grudges' of his name is quite fitting. pretty much like he's named 'Offend Alot'.

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like that moon palace skill is too similar to shifu's origins, with the 4 holy beasts. Also there's typically a fairy associated with the moon.
    Red wraith in that reality should be alive, so it's likely to be the 'wraith sword spirit'. Now the question is, who did he want to kill with that sand, or it's the opposite and someone wants to kill red wraith with that sand.

The 'heavenly' wraith or whatever, should be connected to either shifu or Reneedol. I can picture a heavenly wraith swapping Reneedol somehow.

I feel kind of sad that Ouroboros has such a view on surviving, gave off a decent impression at first.

Anyway, i wonder how long will pass for the inhabitants before they can meet MC again.

Also, i'm wondering, if all these alternate realities are to obscure what is true and what is false in a way, while still having the same 'fate' in a way, is MC's current reality entirely 'real' or is it fragments as well, like this GQS is the real one, but other realities contain real people too or is this reality exactly what's supposed to be hidden, most likely to keep him either save or from getting into the reality gate. (also, i wonder if that asura understood that about the alternate realities and knew he was fated with all waifus he had in all alternate realities, lol.)

By the time he brings Lin to the reality gate, i'm thinking he'll be bringing quite a few waifus to meet his parents.

16. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the deaths of Parallel world counterparts of yourself can also cause your own death if the parallel world was strong enough (case in point, the Earth Creator), and since we've seen that the wraiths might have come from/has the power to travel to parallel worlds and amass resources without needing the heaven and earth swords, I'm thinking they're either all real, or all fake.

Basically, I believe that if any of the parallel world versions of GQS reaches certain trigger conditions, they would also receive a message from his parents like he did in the Saint Spirit world, leading the GQSs to things that would help them.

We're being led to believing that the GQS we've been following is special thanks to the War God UI (considering he's the MC of the novel, that's correct 99% of the time), but all the other GQSs were also unique in their own ways, so what if his parents didn't just prepare 1 trigger condition (the black crab), but numerous others that they scatter all over the parallel universes, just in case the Apocalypses destroy some of them?

elengee likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Chaos faction could be right in a way, if it's like the movie 'The one' where with every alternate reality 'you' that's killed the other ones gain power. Imagine all GQS's being wiped out and all that fate accumulating within one destiny, i feel like at that point he'd be the 'true son' in some way. Either way, it'll probably be a long time before we really dig into that topic, lol.

18. la0o9

la0o9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or he could get erased by the combined fate of death of all of his parallel world selves XD, I can see it going either way in this novel, you really can't tell if you're looking at an opportunity or your own approaching death.

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Combined death, leading to that giant corpse being dead GQS, messing with reality to create combined fate GQS saving himself. Then they'll be brothers afterwards!~

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "I cannot accept this item as you are my waifu!"

Anyway, judging how he's from the "future" and the wraith realm was not eradicated, it's pretty obvious that these people would've failed and most likely it's all a trap just to get to her lol.

p.s. was thinking he could take her place with all beings equal lol. His turn to be female.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021