Resolved Apocalypse/Post-Apocalypse CN

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vhall15, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Vhall15

Vhall15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this cn quite a long time ago, so I kinda forget what the story is about. These are what I remember:
    • An apocalypse/post-apocalypse cn about some of the humanity can mix(?) their gene with animals. (So some human will have some animal characteristics)
    • Male MC. I think he has a child, forgot a son/daughter
    • The MC and his child got their gene mixed with butterfly
    That's what I've remember for now. Please help me find the title/provide some clue about the novel. Thanks! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting, I'll sit around and wait for someone to tell me what this is then, too.

3. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Era of Disaster
    It’s a great novel with a unique MC imo, but it’s been dropped so you’re better of reading the mtl after the last TLed chapter

4. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure? Isn't that the one with a rating less than three. Good.rule of thumb I've found after reading novels for a.long.time is that a novel with a rating less than 3 such as a 2. something is pretty trash. There's a reason it's rated that low. I also think I read the first few chapters of it when it first came out and I think I dropped it because they were trash. Past me wasn't as picky as the current me so it must really be horrible if I look with my eyes of novel ability gained after reading hundreds of.novels. Like I spammed the million year something jp novel with a 2. Something rating us pure trash. My guy trains for a million years once and loses to,some teenage kid and trains several times by hitting the million year button but somehow still has a hard time or loses to other kids or.people. that is just pure trash material right there. Edit: just checked your link. Seems the rating rose over time.

5. Vhall15

Vhall15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the title! Thanks

6. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    *Shrug* my sense of taste in novels is kinda eccentric. It’s a decent novel, and also pretty different with a kind of extreme MC with own beliefs and the ruthlessness to implement them. I suspect the low ratings are because a) it’s not super generic, and b) people didn’t like the MC

7. Vhall15

Vhall15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda agree with you. It actually not that bad. Ofc there's some weird logic here and there. But if you just ignore it and enjoy the plot, it actually quite a nice read.