Discussion What is the most annoying novels you can think of? And the most amazing Ones

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by NabeRi, Jun 6, 2021.

1. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I have read most rebirth and ancient novels in novel updates and it was one that I got really annoyed with it was an ancient category where the ML and FL get married because of the ML father but he ends up dying so they get married because of that arrangement. ML kills or ends up divorcing the FL and then she the FL rebirth to the wedding night.

So me the innocent reader thought she would leave him or never love him and became glad when she offered the ML to stay in the marriage for 1 year and then they get both divorced on that same night she rebirthed because she knew ML loved the childhood sweetheart that he had. Anyway, many things happened, but in the end, the ML gets to know the girl he liked before the FL is a bitch and starts to love the FL. He regrets making the deal with her on the night of their wedding and starts to woe her.
    So My F**k problem is that after all the abuse in the past life the FL end up forgiving him even when she has another guy that's is more amazing than him AND if she didn't want the other guy then stay single or find someone else who respects you why go back to the asshole.

If someone knows the name of the story I wanted to know your opinion and if you also hate the stories like this one where the FL gets a chance to relive but still ends up with the ML after all the abuse she experienced. I know I might be one siding here but let me know what kind of stories gets on your nerve.

2. jkim0940

jkim0940 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think thats Rebirth of an Abandoned Woman

NabeRi likes this.
  3. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that's the one I regretted reading it

4. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Unruly Pheonix Xiaoyao or whatever her name is. ML ends up choosing between her and the throne. Picks the throne so she runs off. Regrets it so he finds her and just shamelessly lives in her house until she takes him back and he gets both her and the throne. I loved that whole novel but the ending completely made me hate it.

Taruna, Dr_H_16 and NabeRi like this.
  5. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I hate when the ML always forces their feelings really the girl said god damn left you just because she loved you does not mean you can take advantage of her. Just give her some distance and she might get over you. But not all the ML fault I think some FL should just be firm to their decisions when they see the selfishness of the ML.

Taruna, Dr_H_16 and Sutad Aatma like this.
  6. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, she still puts him in the doghouse for being an ass. And we don't have any doubts as to who wears the pants in this relationship. Still the book would have been better if she had dumped him for a cat or something like that.

Taruna and Sutad Aatma like this.
  7. prasantbagale

prasantbagale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, it was Emperor Domination, and Library of Heaven's Path, there are others but I forgot the names

If we are talking about romance novels, the Chinese ones are the most annoying. Always OP teen MC who can do anything + Cold Male Lead who is pretty much useless

8. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, most of the novels from Fuyuneko. I get that it suits a lot of readers but god! There is almost always no consent. FL is usually 'coerced' into everything and they make it seem as if it was her own will. And some of the FLs are dodder flowers to extreme! They keep saying oh I will live better, I will change my life and everything but no. They are just more obedient now since they know they will be fcked if they try to do anything. And in the end, the ML falls in love with this obedience. AND THE CHAPTER SPLITS! Please! I will ask Thanos to split my soul. At least that would be better than reading one standard chapter of maybe 2k words being split into 4 or 5 parts! Gosh my frustration is just overflowing. It would be better to read MTL than to go through the frustration of these plots and chapter splits!
    P.S I know some of you actually like such plots. You do you. This is my personal opinion.

Justpassingthrough, Taruna and NabeRi like this.
  9. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally get what you mean after reading a lot of stories like that I got so mad and frustrated. Afterward, I started reading world-hopping novels where the author shows us the (new FL) who transmigrated just to stop the typical ML from like u said 'coerced' the original obedient FL. It has no romance and that's what I like I just like to see the ML getting slapped for once just because they have power and money does not mean they can force the FL. And the FL actually should be steadfast on her "I will change" mantra we see. if you have any recommended stories that have no romance but the ML getting slapped by the FL I would like that.

Taruna and Sutad Aatma like this.
  10. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh i know one
    it was... transmigrated into rich parvenu's ex wife. honestly there is not a lot of face slapping but i really like how thoroughly fl dealt with that trash husband and then built her own business after which she married ml. and their romance was also very subtle but like understanding? idk how to describe it but i liked it because neither of them were forced into the relationship. And then there is... ah i forgot the name but it was korean. the fl has transmigrated into otome game and she decides to go back to her world, regardless of how many men pursed her. she even fell in love with the guard but she decided to return home ultimately.

Taruna and NabeRi like this.
  11. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The korean one looks so interesting tell me if you find the name for it tho. I don't know if you are talking about the same one but there is a novel where the FL has to make seven ML fall in love with her so that she can return to her world and they are all yandere. she eventually returns but it ended with that everytime she sleeps she goes back to the world of the ML i liked it because even if it has romance the FL is strong and steadfast in wanting to go home.

12. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    I really cant think of a novel where she went from a scum man to a good man. most are scum man to lesser scum man =.=
    Ahhh i thought of reading the seven one but honestly, it sounded way too tiring so i gave up.
    There is I will peacefully live my life in prison. or something like that. its a japanese novel. i remember the fl being so non-chalant about the scum ex. it is very slice of life and slow tho so i dropped it after a while. but it was good.
    P.S i found the korean one
    kill-the-villainess spoiler thread

13. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I will start reading them soon. Be glad that you didn't read that novel it ends pretty bad in my opinion

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  14. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have any reccs with nice ML FL dynamic? I just read transmigrated into supporting male character's ex wife. it was cute.

NabeRi likes this.
  15. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this one is the cute dynamic for you but you should read My Husband With Scholar Syndrome ( https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-husband-with-scholar-syndrome/ ) it is really really cute and heartwarming in my opinion

16. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooooh i have read that!! i even read other works of the author. It is really cute UwU
    I feel like we are slowly drifting away from the original content of the thread.... I am going to message you lol

17. NabeRi

NabeRi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha no I think we should both talk about what we hate and love if you have other ones do tell ( maybe i should change the thread a bit ;)

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  18. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best - Desolate Era (based on my personal taste)

worst - there’s so many that’s hard to decide.

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  19. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    ahaha then I will shamelessly continue here

20. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    @NabeRi I found a good one!!! It is a lot like My Husband with Scholarly Syndrome
    It has not been completely translated yet but this is the novel

NabeRi likes this.