Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow didn't thought about how Alberu will be dragged in this, but with Toonka and Mary... Should it be, to be expected, but not rly? Even without Cale he would still be unable the get rid of troublesome headaches I see :blobangel:

LSH is definitely happy to do hunt and rescue job than doing this interpreter jobblobmelt_thumbs

The difference btw JHS and Clopeh is the time they spent as a Cale/KRS fanatic and Cale's own achievements. In the long run who knows? :blobpopcorn_cool:

2. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks Angie! Marvelous chapter :blobmelt:

I want to see in-Cintamani-Alberumon, ghost Cale and unaware of anything iw!Alberu talk. Can you imagine the interaction between them? :aww:

Invisible hero-scammer, huge talking tiger (who claims to be the sun of Roan kingdom) in shiny orb talking with oblivious crown prince Alberu about destroying world-scale villain reincarnator with like 9 APs, that no-one ever heard of... :blobrofl:

3. ilijana

ilijana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary & translation Angie!

A lot of crazy fanatic Clopeh in this chapter...

I'm seeing a lot of people think that Cale/KRS is another person from BoaH, is it confirmed? Was there some kind of foreshadowing about this,, I think I missed it..

4. FaeLucy12

FaeLucy12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't from BoaH but was supposed to be. Cale/KRS was originally supposed to be born as a citizen of that world but the White Star kicked out his soul and stole his body. Whenever the White Star reincarnates he takes the body of another person and in turn kicks their souls out (these souls land in other worlds), Cale/KRS is just one of his many victims.

I don't think WS can decide whose body he takes, to me it seems more like random lottery. He dies and then takes the next best body that is available. And also I'm pretty sure he is always born as a baby first cuz Sheritt once mentioned how he must have had family members he held dear in some lives, which if we go by WS' personality wouldn't happen had he been reincarnated as an adult as he definitely would have either run away or killed them.

Also yes, the terms "transmigrator, regressor etc." were coined by the Thames family but GoD knows about people with those abilities even if he might not know these terms, otherwise he wouldn't have let KRS transmigrate.
    GoD also knows about Cale/KRS as Cale speculates that the reason he transmigrated is because he was a soul originally of this world and that made the whole debacle easier for the GoD to interfere and was also the best possible method, which implies GoD's knowledge about these matters.

5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can image the group seeing a dark tiger with different expression that feels similar to a certain person :blob_grin:while looking at empty spot! While CH is stressing out the scene he can guess what's happening while rest is clueless:blobjoy:

Come to think of it the main leaders are on a mini vacation:blobtaco: Cale is ghost mode just chilling out giving orders (wait wasn't this his original plan to just let other fight while he stay still on side lines:blobsweat_2: wow SG granted his wish:blobfearful:)

Alberu as Alberumon enjoy his fluffy fur while learning gun shooting with new teacher:blob_pompom: away from his princely duties:blobicecreamlove:

6. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Im still thinking that WS reincarnation process is not clear if it's the normal reincarnation.... Though on thing is for sure he still remember all his pass lives, he lives all his memory.

It's impossible for him to held someone dear to him remember the curse he received he can never love any one, Cale also confirms this when he pretend to young master naru, even if his uncle (WS) shower him with gift he knows it act and its not genuine at all.... The curse won't let him it his punishment, I think another reason he became more twisted he might have tried to love but failed.

With his twisted personality I don't think he would run away, he will kill or use them to serve his propose just like Endable Kingdom. Everyone though high of him as their savior but only to be used as sacrifices to serve his propose.....

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  7. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I think about it, if Alberu was in the body of the Black Tiger, it didn't mean his prince's body was SLEEPING right now. I can imagine how shocked the entire Roan Kingdom would be to see its Crown Prince suddenly faint in front of everyone.

there may be rumors. "Crown Prince Alberu Crossman fell unconscious for worrying about his beloved dongsaeng who was trapped by SG".

8. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Cage will explain since she there, though how long will Alberu sleep is the question would he wake up when something happens outside the temple?

On the other hand I wonder whose in charge while Alberu's asleep, all the leaders are missing in action...... Eruhaben-nim?!:blobhighfive:

9. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now since the wood out of option for them
    What AP's will choi han choose?
    My guess would be earth's AP for choi han, fire's AP for clopeh n wind AP's for toonka (it's supposed to be his in TBOH's world),
    What about water's AP ??

10. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh?? Wait...Litana wasn't in the temple though, right??
    The temple team: choi han, rosalyn, mary, clopeh, toonka n cale
    Or... I remember it wrong?

11. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im confused on ch.705 cale said something about others taking his ancient powers. does that mean that he will be loosing them completely like in the real world?

Eldera likes this.
  12. GoldenTiger0

GoldenTiger0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, he won't lose them in real world. It's all illusion except the 'temple party'.

You remember right... i think @Dina F Rahmah meant that about the illusion litana. She needs to put out the fire in jungle.

13. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Most impressive would be the water AP for Clopeh, he can become a true legend by bringing back the water that ran away. But it also feels like it would be the hardest for him to earn this power.
    Who gets fire? Honestly Clopeh and Toonka are to crazy to be trusted with this power. Dominance, earth, fire and reganeration all make sense for CH. And didn't clopeh run and grab the fake dragon slayers powers? Can he get new ones???

Eldera and Dina F Rahmah like this.
  14. Jikukan

Jikukan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently I was curious about something. Does alberu have elementals? at least, could he hear the elementals?

Dina F Rahmah likes this.
  15. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah that's what I mean, and maybe they can also give AP to the illusion Alberu. as I recall Cale had two AP waters before, first was Dominating Water and second was Water of Judgment or Sky-Eating Water.
    As I recall it's fine to have more than one AP as long as it's not an AP with nature attributes.
    It seemed that Alberu could "sense" the elementals but couldn't make contracts or talk to them. When Alberu disguised himself as Bob he said he sensed the elementals of the Dark Elves.

Jikukan and GoldenTiger0 like this.