Question (BL) Living to suffer

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Deleted member 306720, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Deleted member 306720

Deleted member 306720 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!!!:blob_pout:

So I have finished read “ Living to Suffer” and I didn’t understand why he did that to the MC, so can anyone explain it to me? :blob_teary:

Thanks in advance :blobsneeze:

2. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    What did he do?

Actually, I have been wanting to read this, but just like "Brother", I keep hesitating cause they keep saying that it was pure tragic.

I was baptized by "Sickly tyranical" before, and now it seemed that I could only timidly looked at these novels with huge "tragic" tag glowing on their cover pic.

3. Deleted member 306720

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I will not tell you what he did because you haven’t read it but it was not good. But the novel is really good.

Because English is not my first language it was hard to understand this novel so I never get the chance to understand why he did it :blob_teary:

Blood A likes this.
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I read some comments down the reviews...

And they said that there's nothing wrong with what ml did.

Ml was unfeeling, cold and ruthless weapon of their sect. He was saved by mc, a doctor who wanted to die in the first place.

Mc, no matter how much he loves ml, he was still die in the end.

Because of these statements, I keep refusing to read this one.

When mc died, that's when ml realized that he loved mc. And so, he promised to mc that he will always remember him and live in pain.

I think this novel is like Romeo and Juliet with only Juliet, who died. Because Romeo wanted to repent.

Ml felt love for the first time, maybe this made him wanted to live instead of dying with mc.

Anyway, I haven't read it myself.

I'm so coward...I'm scared of reading it...sheesh~

5. Deleted member 306720

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that on the end he was going to die but why do the ML kill him??? That is what am wandering, because he either way he was going to die:blob_teary:

But thank you!!! :blobdog:

Blood A likes this.