Korean Stars Mess Up Real Bad

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shin Ah, Jun 12, 2021.

Tags:
?

Opinions

1. Too long of a text

2. Agree with all you said

3. Wasted my time i demand an apology

4. I am in jail

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    So i kind of got into a rabbit hole..
    If you know Jung Joonyoung from 2 days 1 night, that guy shared 10 seks videos in a group chat, which seungri from big bang, the leader of another kpop group named FT Islands, Roy Kim and a CEO were part of. Now the real banger comes. Seungri from big bang probably feltthe power of being famous and rich and decided to open up a club and work as a pimp for rich japanese men, becoming the middleman for a prostitution agency and said rich Japanese ceos. Not only that, when a old school friend came into his club to cause trouble, he hired two people from a gang to visit him and threaten him (Notice - a Korean singer/pop star is going full pimp and the godfather mode).
    Now back to Jung Joon Young, he filmed 10 of his seksual encounters with normal women and celebrities (he is rather handsome and kind of a f**boy), but the real problem why he got 6 years of prisont-tkme is because he raped a drunk woman with already mentoned FT Islands leader and 3 othef people. Seungri (the full time pimp) did not rape a girl, but he did all kinds of financial shady stuff, so he is still on investigation (9 lawsuits are still against him).
    Now why i actually write this is because the world is truly small. Back then i used to watch Running man, and one of my favorite episodes in my mind was that with Park Han Byul, that episode was very funny and Park Han Byul was so cool and pretty in my eyes. But i did not stalk her or anything, i think i only saw her in that one episode, and that was 4-5 years ago. One guy who coopoerated with Seungri from Big Bang in organizing the prositution business was the CEO that was mentioned in the beginning, and yes, the CEO is actually Park Han Byuls husband, and they have 2 kids. So the actress i really liked 4 years ago, her husband is currently facing a couple years in prison (not certain yet, like Seungri) "Former CEO Yu has been put on trial for arranging prostitution for foreign investors twenty-four times with former Big Bang member Seungri." Park Han Byul recently sold all her husbands assets and moved to Jeju Island with her kids, because she cant go on the streets anymore due to her pimp husband.
    Now the weird thing is that Jung Joonyoung got 6 years of jail time, which recently got reduced to 5, and the FT Island leader, who also raped the drunk girl with him, got 5 years originally, but it was reduced to 2 and a half?? So they had only 1 year difference in the beginning, but somehow he got it halved, and joonyoung now has to do double the amount of jail as FT island leader, i guess the seksual encounters he secretely filmed and shared were in the judges eyes bad enough to only give him 1 year off. Anyway, 2 1/2 years for gangrap*`??? Okay Korea. A very talented guy named Ilhoon from the boyband Btob recently got convicted for buying and smoking 100Thousand Dollar worth of mariuana over 4 years, he changed his hair color all the time, fans now believe it was to hide his mariana overuse from hair-testing. This guy got 2 years. Why does him smoking some drug warrant the same as gangrape hello korea? Anyway he paid for all that mariuana with bitcoin to not get caught by police, apparently that worked since he didnt get caught for 4 years.

What can we learn from this?
    Fame can get into your head. Those guys were at the top of the food chain. One of them was a CEO. One of them was part of one of the highest paying boygroup bands, he has over 20 Million Dollars in his bank. One of them was a rather succesful rock singer. And the other guy, well that guy is the typical mariuana smoker, the guy who looks handsome, likes hip hop and is good with girls, goes to parties of course he is gonna get in contact with dem drugs. Unfortunelly he was born in korea, otherwhise he would be the snoop dog of boy bands. Another thing to learn from that in my opinion is that as a woman, you should really know your male counterpart. The cool guys may secretely film you, or worse, pimp prostitutes from Japan. Last thing, if you are a famous person being in jail, just imagine.. You had all the assets in the world, you had cloud(fame), you had money, you had cool friends and partners, you could travel the world, but now you spend 5 FULL YEARS in JAIL. (Seungri gonna get even more very likely).
    You know what they did with Joonyoung in jail? They keep mocking him, telling him to sing. What he did was lean against a wall and sing. He sang for thousands of people. Now he sings to hairy violent assaulters in jail. And if he doesn't he may have consequences.
    Power can truly mess you up

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    *wall of text does critical damage*

3. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    When did this happen? I hear a lot of horror stories about the korean elite and I imagine there are others who are worse.

I agree with women should expect/know that some men are pigs and be prepared accordingly.

Also being famous in prision may suck but at least you arent a child predator, those people get fucked over in prision the most.

4. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Some very recently, jung joon young in prison since 2019, end of 2020 got convicted, recently reduced to 5 years. The mariuana smoker a couple days ago convicted. Yeah i guess, but gang raping a woman is pretty bad

Read it mfker

elengee likes this.
  5. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I followed that scandal pretty closely. It was a punch to the gut because I used to really like Seungri. I didn't know about Ilhoon going to jail for weed though...that sucks

Shin Ah likes this.
  6. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    It's politics. Laws suit the needs of the rich and puts off the needs of the poor.

7. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the burning sun scandal.
    Luckily the ones involved from cnblue, ftisland and Big Bang weren’t my favorites in the groups, but overall I’m disappointed in their involvement with the scandal

8. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pretty much the dark side of every so-called, entertainment industry.

elengee likes this.
  9. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Chaebols/oligarchs is above the laws. There's far more illegal activities within their property than what come up to the public like what happen to Epstein is just scratching the surfaces without any further investigation. Whatever happened inside their private lands/buildings you'll hear none of them because the law enforcement will not get anywhere near them.

ongoingwhy and Shin Ah like this.
  10. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Money makes everyone mad

11. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    If this sounds bad, wait until you learn about Epstein. :blobpeek: Burning Sun is peanuts compared to that. :blobwoah:

12. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    it would help if there were proper spacing... but anyways, that's pretty crazy... i doubt that's all there is to the story though...

13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    eh it basically corruption + nepotism or thing like that~ hmm using connection, fame, influence along with money on society or circle that consist of limited people who know how it run then been on practice so long which make people inside regard it as normal then think or casually say it is culture~
    hmm based on OP post it on justice section~

wew~ living on country where it citizen perceive how corrupt da upstar err high class society or people who have money seem make this cat think the case ....... sound familiar nyahahaha!

14. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most celebrities were already unpleasant people long before getting famous. You just see what their PR managers want you to see. How do you guys even manage to follow these people when bullying scandals break out every few months?