Recommendations Gamelike Kingdom Building

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grand_Rider_Iskandar, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've watched some Anno 1800 let's play and I'm in the mood for some gamelike kingdom building. Wish fulfillment and OP mc is okay as long as the focus of the story is kingdom building and the characters are not brain dead. Probably something like The World Online or Doomsday Territory but focused on how good the mc is at managing their territory and NOT about how awesome the mc is. Political plays to improve the territory? Good. Political plays to show how awesome the mc is? Bad. Their strength is the strength of their territory and nothing else.

jeskai729 likes this.
  2. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    If you squint your eyes World's Greatest Militia also counts. But it's more of an army building than kingdom building.

3. Ice Demon

Ice Demon Arctic Demon Realm's Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Was looking for something similar when I saw your post. If your still interested, I recommend Apocalypse Lord. Honestly it's short and their isn't much or any political plays in the story, but the territory is the true strength of the MC and she knows it. If you know any territory management stories please let me know.

LitaJ likes this.
  4. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I'll try it. The only other territory I know is Release that Witch. But like any other territory development stories I've read, it got bored after 1000 chapters. Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter is also good if i remember it correctly. Didn't really remember why I stopped reading it though.

5. LitaJ

LitaJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also another book by the same author who is not translated yet that I MTL'd which is also about crossing into a game and building a territory instead of powering up / fighting mobs because the MC is already OP and is bored with those type of games:

Name: Otherworldly Lord's Life [异界领主生活]
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3990370
    https://m.shubaow.net/64/64912/
    Description :
    Summary:
    Alice was made an adventure game by her friend Amway.
    After a long-term battle with Krypton Gold, she successfully trained her career to a full level and became the top player in the entire server. (Mage Lv.99, Swordsman Lv.99, Blacksmith Lv.99, Apothecary Lv.99, Chef Lv.92)
    Once through, Alice inherits the territory and becomes a lord.
    A few years later, the richest territory of the entire empire was born here

[forging, pharmacy, making scrolls, nothing can't be done]
    [Magic background, overhead, business flow, invincible flow]
    [Two hanging (crossed out) love (Crossed out)]