Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. _NinjaAreWinds_

_NinjaAreWinds_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Havel acting so stuck up on latest chap.

2. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he does have a penchant of leaving the aftermath unattended after finishing a mission... So it's actually possible lol.

Though I'll say it's really a super scumbag move, but what if Noel is actually Makoto and Anna's daughter and the promise with Anna is to watch for Noel's safety lololol

3. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really a scumbag move if both people acknowledges that the mission is more important than family. Its like Makoto is leaving for War (against the demons) leaving Anna (in the past) as he fights for the (literal) future.

4. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder wtf happen to Cain and his OP gears?

5. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Cain maybe dead... The armor could be used by another person, probably next apostle of Noah.

Now that you mention it, Noah never say that she retrieved it right?

6. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think cain is dead

7. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raw release later guys right? i hope Furi is fine and Havel is just pissed on Makoto for leaving Furi.

8. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad they also skipped Furiae's reunion. Also Noel is a queen now.

9. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 294
    So Forneus was dealt offscreen ? Too pitiful for a Demon Lord.
    Also, Noah with a lot of accessories ? Lol it doesn't suit her at all !

10. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out! I’m getting tired of waiting to meet Noel and Furiae again and I gotta say, the author is reaaaaaallly stretching this out to the max. Kinda frustrating honestly. And as much as I like this novel, I’m not even going to try to hide my displeasure in this stretched out mess.

So new information revealed, many of which are surprising but just the long wait for it removes the pleasure for me. Noel has become the Queen of Highland, Fuji-yan has another harem member and has a child now, and most surprisingly of all, Makoto is STILL a virgin. We have confirmation of that so we can safely say that the Highland royalties are not related to Makoto in any way, shape, or form. And that goes for Noel too. He’s not related to her whatsoever. The chances of Noel being Anna keeps getting higher and higher and this delay of meeting her seems to be a foreshadowing or hint to me.

No doubt in my mind that Furiae would be enraged that the reason she hadn’t met with Makoto earlier and didn’t get invited to the party is because of Havel. I’m still waiting for the divine retribution he has to face for doing that.

Oh yeah, Forneus was also dealt offscreen which was also quite surprising. I thought the author would use him as a way to showcase the power/powerup of Makoto and his party immediately. Gotta say again, not happy with that. Hoping to see that he’s still alive because that would be quite disappointing of him. Another one is that Sakurai also fought Astaroth too and lost.

Esther has a plan and I think the best way for Makoto to assert dominance now is to solo the entire enemy army with like a barrage of Comet Fall, etc. They have to withdraw the army for Makoto to show his true power otherwise lots of friendly deaths would happen. If Forneus is really dead, I think that the next thing for Makoto to do now is to assemble the past legendary party and accomplish his promise with Astaroth.

11. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I feel like it is a waste that Forneus was dealt offscreen, unless Forneus had a child like Zagan...

Beating Asraroth which Sakurai failed to defeat would definitely be a way to show his power. It would show to others that Makoto is actually stronger than the Light Hero and he might become the one with the highest achievement in the Human-Demon War.

12. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im calling it now! Noel = Anna and Furi = Nevia otherwise the author doesn't have any reasons to drag this shit.

13. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a bit scared of that, but fine. I just hope that the author will dealt with it properly. At least, Noah is finally here.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  14. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets just trust the author-san that he could give us a satisfying ending.

While everyone is getting married and having children our weak hero is still here keeping his V-card, he should just accept the invitation of Ira and climb the stairs of adulthood.

15. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, there are some lines that were a bit weird for me :

(It seems unlikely that Furiae-san is the reincarnation of the Calamity Witch Nevia)
    She even helped to defeat the Demon King.
    The Calamity Witch wouldn't do that.

I don't know how to take that. Is it a flag ?

16. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The people who know that he went to the past should have an idea that he’s at least at the level of Great Sage but apparently, all of them disappeared except for the people really close to him and even they don’t think about what Makoto actually had to go through. I don’t think that it was remotely necessary for him to make Forneus suddenly attack Laphroaig and die to Sakurai. At this point, the remaining powerhouses of the enemies are Astaroth and Iblis himself. There’s no thrill to this kind of war.

I’m getting frustrated at this snail’s pace of a development and honestly speaking, I don’t give a damn about Noah nor the other heroines. The real story lies at Furiae, Momo, and especially Anna so I’m more curious about them and it’s just incredibly slow. Just predicting it right now, the next chapter is going to be dedicated to meeting Noah and possibly the other goddesses where we have to wait for an additional week to get to another part so on and so forth and it’s just this things are stressing me out. Imma have to take a break at this rate.

17. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, the pacing is a bit too slow. If the chapters were released every three days, it would be somewhat acceptable.

The meeting between Noah and Makoto isn't a pressing matter. They can meet later and it doesn't seem Noah has something important to say to Makoto.

I feel like the author is rushing and stretching the story at the same time. It is a bit weird.

18. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its pretty obvious now unless he's trolling his readers, hiding noel and furi for like 5 chaps now plus them not attending to Makoto's party who is supposed to be the most important person coming back from mission impossible thingy that saved the present world from ruin, i also doubt that Fujiwara wouldn't invite/notify Furi or Noel on Makoto's party.

How can author-san portrait Noah like that? wearing some jewelries that came from her believers like some air head goddess, isn't she supposed to be a cunning and scheming goddess? or maybe she only shows that side of her to makoto? tho there were times that shows that she a completely innocent goddess like when she didn't know that body pact and love pact are same?

19. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    The author has to develop the meeting of Furiae and Noel really well even if they are not reincarnation of Nevia and Anna. Otherwise, the readers might get really pissed off.

Well, Noah did show that side of her when she begged Makoto to become her believer. I think there were also other scenes like that.

20. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto will be the one to defeat dragon king not sakurai i believe and author is definitely dragging out the Noel and furiae stuff so I’m guessing Noel really is Anna then fuck and Noah should not wear accessories lol it doesn’t suit her.

Did sakurai beat the demon king alone?