Spoiler Even Though I’m the Villainess, I’ll Become the Heroine!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying it should be encouraged, I'm just saying you should try to see where she was coming from, it might be difficult to understand but given the situations she was put thru for months (i think since she was completely isolated, it probably occurred for quite a while) with no helping hand from the adults around her (since some of the teachers often look away when they see bullying, tragic but that's reality) and the state she was in, it was no surprise she was suicidal and would think of revenge. with no one to guide her and all. you know? lastly, i'm not trying to pick a fight, sorry if my first post came out too strong. english is not my first language so... :blobmelt:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  2. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i totally agree with this. There are lots of driving force that can motivate a person to do something. And the way MC is thinking and acting, it can look petty to some but it’s an understandable reaction for someone who has been bullied and isolated/ostracized. Though just because she went through something hard because of a vicious person, doesn’t mean taking revenge is the right option to take, but it’s understandable if that’s how she’ll feel afterwards. Some people feel the need to take revenge in order to feel satisfied and feel like the people who did them wrong have paid for their sins. It wasn’t just about the bf being stolen from her, it’s the fact that even when she already lost her bf, she was even made to be the villain(when she was the victim) in the first life and was bullied and ostracized. And even when she felt so hopeless and lost and turned to suicide, the bully even had the gall to rationalize her actions and told MC she didn’t mean to take it that far. So really, MC has been through a lot because of that evil girl, so I get where MC is coming from. ┐(´~`)┌

3. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen of the manhwa (up to ch 20 so far), it seems the Antagonist bullied the MC the entirety of high school. We got a few panels where MC was made into the Antagonist's servant, the Antagonist spreading rumors to isolate the MC, and the MC getting stuffed in a locker and locked in inside. Nothing about the BF yet.

4. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    some spoilers about their revenge plan ??

5. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are so many things I want to say/debunk about your post but I will not because this is a spoiler thread and I have no intention to spam and divert this thread with "my morale > your morale" type discussion here any further.

Pochoclo and LokaLari like this.
  6. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For girls I don't know. For boys, when I was growing up, going into the ring and punching each other worked wonders

Opelia, Khadz, LokaLari and 6 others like this.
  7. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol beat the hell out of eachother then ask why we were fighting usaly answers i dont rember next day friends

8. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one inflicted with so much mental abuse has no way out aside from taking their own life. It's their liberation. If I was bullied (which I was but not to this extent) and given a chance for revenge, I'd do it. I may become the bully and continue the cycle but heck, if it will make me happy and satisfied why not. And I'd be a hypocrite if I'd let the chance pass by. I am no Saint.

10. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can y’all get that into discussion thing or smth? it’s more talking than spoilers :blobpensive:

11. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on Aaron from the novel? He sexy af but is he an asshole? Since it said he was always jealous of his sister & even told the prophecy to Noel in the OG timeline

12. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someon just spoil how they got revenge

Yukari_me, Khadz, Roseeve and 2 others like this.
  13. lemoniiiii

lemoniiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Just wanted to add.

No. Perhaps what MC did was wrong but you can't deny the fact that she was bullied, isolated, mocked, and taken advantage.

For the link provided, you may try to read "The Darker Sides of the Isekai Genre: An Examination of the Power of Anime and Manga" in order to dig deeper about isekai. Let's not also forget that stories may reflect reality. Reading stories such as revenge genre would require us readers to understand what the MC is coming from. Again, it's about the WHY'S.

Just my two cents :)

14. sareenmomo

sareenmomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happened to the bully!! How did she take revenge on her? what is the ending of her? I need a spoiler!!!! :blobdrool::blobdrool:

Khadz and Mandyj like this.
  15. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the pic -

[​IMG]

already reposted it, without the spoiler tab. :(((

see repost. :)))

16. lemoniiiii

lemoniiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't see it too :((

17. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't still see the pic? what happened?

LokaLari likes this.
  18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if ur doing it right but to post images u have to use the link. Copy image url and paste on the link. Usually u won’t be able to see images if u just copy and paste it w/o doing the link.

Attached Files:

Cutey Porcupiney likes this.
  19. nyctophilia007

nyctophilia007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the manhwa from start till the latest chapter. It never mentioned of she commiting suicides bcuz of fighting over boyfriend. From what I read the bully make her a slave, octratise her, lock her in the locker just bcuz she is a child of divorced parents. Never once she mentione any fight for a guy. Are u tripping or what?? Are we even reading the same book or this is your own experience actually???

Lignin, lostross, Khadz and 6 others like this.
  20. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]