Spoiler Is It a Fortune or Is It a Woe?(다행인지 불행인지)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cedric will be recorded to my lists of perfect hubby ML along with Ishid, Nine and Erden :aww::aww::aww:. It’s great to see adorable MLs that are not cold.

Minmon, lentilha, paobear and 2 others like this.
  2. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So~ Erden is from which story? I know the rest :aww:

Autumn Leaves likes this.
  3. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My husband hides his beauty

lentilha, DOHere and evanesco99211 like this.
  4. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s from My Husband Hides His Beauty

5. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can somebody gibe me a spoiler of Cedric and Dylan's first reaaaaaaal kiss? :blobReach: So, more spoilers about August and Cecilia? :3 Ne?

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Their first kiss was in his office. I don't recall what really happened but he wanted to do more but didn't.

There isn't much on August and Cecilia. He loves her one sided early on but Cecilia isn't interested in marriage or kids. They're engaged later on but she's still scare of marrying him, especially since she knows he's heir meaning his family will most likely expect her to have kids with him. It sort of ended open ended with them but they're together and she does love him at the end.

7. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :blobpats:

NohrNeir likes this.
  8. Hnnh_Mirai

Hnnh_Mirai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask if we can have a petition for the novel to be translated and sold in english? I want to buy the novel in Google Play but I cant understand Hanggul

9. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir So do you know what happens to Sabrina, her husband and her son at the end ? I skimmed through the spoiler pages but found no mention of them after the scolding that Dylan gave them when they insulted Cedric?

cometothedarkside97 and Jukki like this.
  10. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    You can buy from google play and highlight to mtl.

It wasn't said. In fact it was the grandfather who apologized later on and Dylan was upset about that since she thinks the aunt and uncle should've apologized first, but they never did. I think it was just quite evident they'll always be that way. I think that was one of the somewhat "open" ending factor, the family dynamics in the aristocratic standing. There was also nothing brought up later on about the arson or the case where Cedric was dealing with his uncle and cousin's crimes. It was just left unanswered. It could only be hinted that Cedric would end up as the next duke since the grandfather finally accepted his mother and handed her the pearls that were usually handed to the duchesses of the family. They were originally handed to Dylan but she gave them back to the grandfather after that incident with the family.

The novel did left a lot of things unanswered. It felt more like just an aristocratic lady's day of life. Focus was on Dylan as she just went on with her life. She wasn't really pursuing anything either and she just lived as is, whatever goes with the flow.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  11. cris_elle

cris_elle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got to the parts where they confess to one another, and it was so cute, I had to share!

Every breath Dylan exhaled filled his lungs, they were so close. “It was because I didn’t want to fall for you.” A low, piercing voice shot to the back of his spine, he felt dizzy. “You know what that means? When you fall in love, people say you become an idiot.”

Dylan’s light brown eyes were very close, and they were noticeably darker than usual. Cedric watched all the emotions swirling in them, mesmerized by what he saw there. “Every single one of us is broken down to nothing but doubting, fussing, and misunderstandings.”

He couldn’t look away. He couldn’t even remember how to blink.

“I already knew that once I fell in love with you, I was going to be a total idiot. So I didn’t want to.”

Without waiting for a reply, Dylan kissed him again. A proper kiss, her hands holding his face to hers. Her long eyelashes fluttered. “But I was wrong.” Her eyes opened slowly, but she was still close enough so that when she spoke again, it came out as a whisper. “I thought I was the only one who wouldn't be an idiot in love.” Her eyes twinkled, her eyes filled with tears again.

Cedric reached over to cover her hands on his face without realizing it.

“I never told you the truth.”

Dylan smiled and kissed his lips, stealing his breath away.

“I’m in love with you,” Dylan said softly, her voice resounding in the space between them, her words leaving him more breathless than even her kisses.

That was one of the things Dylan had realized on the train to Langton. All the ‘confessions’ he’d given Dylan from his first kiss never said anything about his feelings. In retrospect, the only thing he really showed was his temper…. Even if she was being childish, she couldn’t help it. She needed to hear him say the words, needed them badly, before she got caught up in his kisses—

“Falling in love with you and being an idiot were doomed to happen to me from the start,” Cedric said, clutching Dylan’s face tightly. “You really don’t even know yet— how far you’ve made me fall.” His blue eyes burned, with no hint of his usual teasing. “How do you want me to describe something so deep?”

Goosebumps rose to the tip of her fingers. Dylan blinked to clear her dizzy vision and looked straight into his eyes. “Then tell me I’m the only one.”

“There’s only you.”

Bella94, Moro-sama, Wen Rou and 61 others like this.
  12. cris_elle

cris_elle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • after Dylan and Cedric make up and explain (kinda) a few things to Emily, Haley wakes up and almost duels Cedric lol
    • But then the dad wakes up and tells everyone to go to bed, but first he wants to talk to Cedric
    • Dylan is very adamant that it wasn’t Cedric’s fault; she even looks to Haley for support and asks “please” (something she never asks of her twin)
    • The dad still sends them to bed, Dylan to her old one
    • He takes Cedric to a room and they talk. He says Dylan never wanted to get married, but that he knew if she ever did, she’d be really loyal.
    • He also says Dylan is the most like the Langton mom.
    • Cedric, very sincerely: she must have been a really wonderful person then.
    • The next morning, super early and having not slept, Dylan sneaks into the guest room Cedric was using, to find him awake
    • She’s worried about what her dad said, but Cedric says they had a nice talk
    • Cedric: he told me that you cried because you wanted to be called Your Majesty
    • Dylan: I was four!
    • Cedric: I think I’m gonna call you that now
    • Dylan: only if you want me to call you Rick
    • (He calls her that a few times tho, it’s adorable)
    • She also says she’s upset she couldn’t see him sleeping because he’s seen her asleep a few times and she’s never caught him.
    • D: I’ll have to sleep with you to catch it
    • C: *amused*
    • D: oh, well— that’s not what I meant! I mean, I’m not opposed but— you know what I mean
    • C: mmmmmhmmmmm *lots of kisses*
    • When she sneaks out, a butler sees her, which she says is not great because he will tell her dad, much to her annoyance— she really didn’t sleep there.
    • They decide to stay at Langton for a week. During that time, they hardly see each other, especially because Emily is trying her hardest to keep them apart, something Cedric and Dylan both notice.
    • Eventually, when Emily is taking a long bath, Dylan sneaks Cedric out to go sit under her favorite tree, and they talk about Emily. Dylan tells him she’s grown up a lot, and it’s hard to see, so she understands why Emily is being clingy, etc etc. Cedric gives some advice that ends with some kissing— until Emily finds them lol
    • It’s the last day of their stay, and Emily wakes up early to embroider, and Cedric finds her. They have a heart to heart, where Emily explains how she wants to grow up and be independent and not need Dylan, but she feels like a baby because she feels like she lost her sister. Cedric tells her to think of it more like gaining a brother, to which Emily’s like “I got one already, no thanks.” She accidentally lets it slip that she’s writing letters to some guys! She asks Cedric not to tell, and then she runs off.
    • Unbeknownst to her, Dylan heard the whole thing, and she wants to run after her but Cedric stops her.
    • C: Dylan
    • D: how could she! She doesn’t know what she’s doing!
    • C: Dylan!
    • D: it’s dangerous! She’s—
    • C: *kiss*
    • D: … did you just kiss me to shut me up.
    • C: yep
    • D:… we’re gonna revisit that later, but you’re right, let’s table it for now *kiss*
    • The last night, Dylan tells Emily the secret that she and Cedric haven’t slept together, in the hopes that Emily will tell an equally big secret, but she just says she fought with Cedric.
    • Until Dylan is fed up and threatens to find the letters lol
    • They talk about it. Emily basically started to talk to college guys because she was lonely without Dylan and wanted to learn to be on her own; she figured out that she wants to continue learning… and the letters turned romantic eventually lol. Dylan tells Emily she needs to be careful and tell their father, because, even tho she’s using her own mailbox, words gonna get out (people gossip) and the Langton rep is on the line. Emily agrees. Dylan says she’s going to get her the best tutors, but Emily tells her to send them to Langton so Dylan doesn’t have to fuss over Emily and can instead focus on giving her want she really wants: a nephew.
    • Of course Dylan freaks out a little lol
    • The couple leave on the train the next day. Cedric can tell Dylan thinking about Emily, and he reassures her that seeing your sibling grow up is hard but natural, like he’s seen with his sister. Dylan jokes that she’s still too young to give him grief
    • D: we’ll see in ten years how you feel about it
    • C: *surprised* *kisses her*
    • D: what was that for?
    • C: you said ‘we’. Glad to hear we’ll still be together in ten years
    • Dylan’s like omg you’re adorable, and then asks him what he thinks about them having kids, and he says, kind of jokingly, that he’d like a girl.
    • They decide they should take a trip together with no one else, and plan to do it immediately
    • When they finally get home, Dylan takes a bath and tells her maids they’ve ruined her because she took a bath at Langton and missed their spa treatments lol
    • Then Cecilia comes and tells Dylan that August has officially proposed, with a ring and everything! And while she likes him enough to get married, she’s still iffy about it because she knows nobles are expected to have kids and she’s worried she’s gonna mess them up like her parents did to her (she also says her brother was the favorite and she always got punished instead of him)
    • Dylan suggests they go talk to an expert: Yvette.
    • She basically says the girls are in control of their lives and that they can change their futures, but it’s important to try their best. She says having kids is hard but totally worth it.
    • When Cecilia leaves, Yvette asks Dylan about her and Cedric and Dylan’s like ‘it’s good but I’m nervous for some reason’ and Yvette tells her that’s normal when it’s your first love.
    • Dylan also realizes she’s kind of afraid of having a kid because her mom died in childbirth
    • She goes home to find Cedric waiting for her, despite it being close to midnight. He’s super adorable and wants to walk her to her door.
    • C: *holds out hand to take her hand*
    • D: *hands him her coat and hat*
    • C: *exasperatedly hands the stuff to the butler and tries again*
    • D: *laughs because she did it on purpose*
    • When they get to her door he’s like ‘are you gonna invite me in? Just for a cup of tea’ (yeah right). She tells him she needs to get ready for bed and he’s like ‘what do you need to do?’ ‘Take off my jewelry and let my hair down.’
    • C: *leans in really close, and takes her hair out of the hair tie* I can help with that
    • It’s kinda steamy
    • But Dylan, knowing what it could lead to, tells him she needs a little more time, but that she’ll be ready by their trip
    • Cedric works hard to get things in order to leave for the trip, but he’s worried Dylan might be saying she’s okay when she’s not (you get the sense that he knows she’s nervous about something, but doesn’t know about her fear of childbirth). He mopes around the office, to the annoyance of Ethan lol
    • Dylan goes to the shooting range to clear her thoughts and runs into Katarina. Their conversation is a little confusing, but basically Kat tells Dylan that DYLAN was always supposed to end up with Cedric and that one time she doesn’t is because KAT stole him from Dylan, and it’s not the other way around like Dylan had thought. Something like that. They have drinks and talk more
    • So Dylan shows up drunk and home really late and Cedric carries her to the study. She’s hilarious but she’s falling asleep. As she’s about to pass out, she asks Cedric if he believes people are fated, telling him she thinks she would find him in every timeline.
    • They go on their trip, and Dylan gets super sea sick, so she takes a sedative and basically is out the whole travel part. When she wakes up again, they’re in their little house / hut thing and Cedric’s getting out of the bath
    • Dylan’s so nervous that she wants to go take a bath herself, and she gives herself a pep talk about how much she loves him and shouldn’t be worried because they’re meant to be.
    • ~*~ it happens*~*
    • Cedric wakes up first, out of a dream where he sees Dylan and himself in hundreds of lifetimes. She’s still asleep, so he just kisses all of her freckles he can find until she wakes up
    • She’s bummed that she missed not only seeing him sleeping again, but also the sunrise! Except that she’s dead tired, which Cedric seems pretty proud about lol
    • C: it’s okay, you always have tomorrow. And the day after that, and the day after that…
    • D: yeah, you’re right.
    • The end!

Am_elf, karaa00000, Bella94 and 62 others like this.
  13. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much :aww:

creizreiz, cris_elle and Pochoclo like this.
  14. AmeeAzure

AmeeAzure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hi! Thanks for the spoilers, do u do other spoilers on other novels or manhwas too?

Bella94 likes this.
  15. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a question about august. how far of a "playboy" this august dude is? cus in some other stories, guy that is called a "playboy" is usually "misunderstood". i wonder if august is an actual playboy or misunderstood.

16. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't misunderstood. I think because he flirts around a lot so he got called a player and never ends up with anyone but it might've been because Cecilia had rejected him. He was also trying to flirt with Dylan at first when she found out that it was a mask for himself and that he actually loves Cecilia.

17. maaarym

maaarym Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading it and suddenly there were no more chapters (I was reading chapter 23). What happened ???

18. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is albert again?

Am_elf likes this.
  19. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be because of the translation group stop working on it. The webcomic just return for the 2nd season (it at chapter 53 now)

I think he is Cedric cousin, son of his aunt.

Jukki and NohrNeir like this.
  20. Noialcinoi

Noialcinoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo I am really wondering how Adelaide "stole" Cedric in the novel timeline aaand whether Cedric and Dylan were supposed to fall in love after Emily's death 'cause that would be brutal. Or is it about the souls, Like she is occupying Katarina's body rn. Hahahahah I really like this story and not being able to understand the logic drives me crazy.

SkyLisette and Jukki like this.