Spoiler A Perfect Ending Plan of the Villain in a Fairy Tale/동화 속 악역의 완벽한 엔딩 플랜

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    The protagonist of a fairy tale whose tears turn into diamonds.
    I was possessing of… her bad sister.

Three years left until the passing prince fell in love with my younger sister and married, and the family who harassed the protagonist were executed.

‘I’d rather go find the prince and throw in the protagonist and plan a way to live.’

It was nice to find the prince after the twists and turns…

“Please marry me.”

The prince knelt on one knee. In front of me.

Not there? Don’t you have to marry my sister?

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-perfect-ending-plan-of-the-villain-in-a-fairy-tale/

Bella94, wqer, Yukari_me and 17 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah!!! The art is so pretty!!

Laerta likes this.
  5. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaahhh The cover is suuppeeerr pretty
    Campaign for spoilers plz

Laerta likes this.
  6. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art looks soo gooood!!

gat1024 likes this.
  7. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    <review>

She is the most obsessed with the original.

Namjoo had to get married to succeed in the family, but Marcia was the perfect match for him.

Originally, Namjoo had to marry Larissa, so he thought about it, but accepted the marriage proposal to protect Larissa and himself.

Why don't you get a divorce after 3 years of marriage?

In the beginning, in fairy tales, the prince sees Larissa and falls in love at first sight.

But the two have a slight age difference, and they don't fall for each other at all. Were the two relatives of the man? A boy the same age as Larisa appears, and he tells Larisa

love at first sight
    So, in fairy tales, was the successor a relative of the male protagonist? wanted

In the first place, it wasn't just who the prince was, and I thought that the archduke is called the prince by the female lead alone.

The archduke may have changed depending on the situation, so the succession competition was fierce.

Anyway, leaving everything behind and the parts that Marcia is obsessed with...

It was not written in the contract, but after divorce from Marcia, I tried to put an item that I would marry Larissa...

Divorcing my older sister and marrying my younger sister right away... Does it really make sense?

Also, it's not that Larisa said she wanted to...

I'm trying to do my job properly because even the position of the Grand Duchess can't be idle forever.

Even if Larissa later becomes the real Grand Duchess and takes over... while still thinking about Larissa becoming the Grand Duchess again

Namjoo and Larisa don't even think about it, but they keep saying they'll get married and they'll love each other, but it was so bad that it was so bad.

< Episode 95 >
    [Source] Peach Pie <The perfect ending plan for the villain in a fairy tale> |

Can someone spoil :blobpensive:

Elisee, elaii03, Ahmya and 21 others like this.
  8. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art so beautiful hope someone give spoiler in here

Laerta likes this.
  10. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Larissa is the little sister or Marisa, respectfully the heroine and the villainess of the story.
    Marisa and Larissa got fairy blood, conferring to them some magical abilities.
    Larissa is able to shed diamond instead of tears, while crying. That’s why she’s is abused by her family, locked up in a basement.
    Their father and brother (named Villain, how fitting lol) would beat Larissa until she cry so they can get the diamonds. The OG Marissa would never directly abuse Larissa, always getting the diamonds, if she needed money, via her maid/nanny. Because of the severe abuse, Larissa is mute, very fragile and weak.
    We learn that the OG Marisa also got a magical ability, which is to hear people’s inner voice, especially those who got bad intentions. It seems that’s why the OG Marisa decided to live the farthest of the basement where Larissa lives, because she couldn’t stand her voice. The OG Marisa was so affected by those negatives thoughts, that she would be aggressive and thus that would explain her “villainous” character.

Back to present, Marisa, after witnessing the abuse, and seeing that she can’t do anything about it, decided to run away with Larissa. She initially wanted to prepare herself more until their departure, but seeing how grave Larissa’a situation is, she decided to hurry and get out of this crazy household, as soon as possible.

The current Marisa, (if I’m not wrong) is the same OG Marisa but also not. She got awareness that she’s in a novel, but also feels she is the real Marisa.
    In the original story, Marisa would be killed by the “Prince” that would save Larissa who was locked in the basement, along with her family. It would happens, 3 years from then on. To prevent her demise and help Larissa to be free and happy as soon as possible, she decided to rush the original story and meet the supposed Prince first. By introducing Larissa to him first, she would save both of them. Marissa planned to separate from her sister after securing her life with prince, and live quietly with some small ressources. That’s the original plan.

To do that, first she needed to get out the house discreetly, with Larissa. Larissa is considered as an important source of wealth for their family, that can freely spend money and live a life of luxury. So it’s nearly impossible to let anyone get near her, only the father, the brother and the nanny is authorised to see her.
    To make it short, since she’s considered as a villainess, she was able to move without people being suspicious. She lied by saying that a all her wardrobe needed to be mended, and behaved like a capricious lady that don’t takes no as an answer. This forced the maids to put all her clothes in many big bags, (more than 8 bags) to send them to a tailor located in the city. Marisa was able to free Larissa, by taking the key that locked her from the nanny. She said that she wanted to make Larissa cry herself to get diamonds this time, which didn’t rise suspicious (look how crazy this household is ah). She took Larissa with her, and hid her in a bag. Because of the long abuse that persisted during years, Larissa is extremely thin and small (I was really sad reading about it) that’s why she was ably to fit in a bag. Since there were a lot of bags, adding one bag wont be noticed. That’s how she was ably to get Larissa out the house and honestly I liked how smart her move was!

At the tailor she persuaded her that she needed to escape, that’s how she was able to gain time.

Her plan is to go find the “Prince” but actually it’s not a Prince she’s is really seeking. Before escaping she did some research as she didn’t know who was the Prince. His name was never mentioned in the original story, and if I’m not wrong his apparence too. She only know that The man she’s looking for is older than Larissa by a few years (8 years) By looking to all the men that could possibly be the Prince she found that he is most likely the Archduke Laurent. That’s why her destination is Laurent Dukedom.

Bella94, komo komo, charisa and 90 others like this.
  11. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone PLEASE spoil some add what happen the situation??:aww::confusedcatblob::blobwoah:

Laerta likes this.
  12. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg more!!

Laerta likes this.
  13. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you spoil more about this story? I can't wait for the update, actually.

Laerta likes this.
  14. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you !! Can you please tell me about the sisters relationship from then please ?

Laerta likes this.
  16. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

17. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:any spoilers :blob_plusone::blobpeek:

18. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa adaptation soon
    [​IMG]

wqer, dini46, Echichichi and 31 others like this.
  19. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah !!! Let’s hope the manhwa get translated quickly!!

Laerta, Jukki and gloomymood like this.
  20. gmn

gmn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: