Spoiler Why are you so obsessed with rejecting love? | 총애를 거절하는데 왜 집착하나요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HYAwanOI, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda agree with you on this one. When a person was portrayed as someone hateful in a first time line but in the second tl was explained why that someone was like that in the first tl, people would say that it’s just the author white washing them. The point of view was directed to Mc, commonly there would be misunderstanding because that is how she view it. I’m not invalidating what happened to her but I’m just saying that this is the second timeline. People deserves a second chance, the person who you are in the first tl is not you in the second especially when you changed some events. The biological family also suffered from her indifference and I can feel how heartbroken them was knowing that the child I was finding for many years got adopted by others and looking much happier not needing them a bit.

3. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get when time shenanigans are involved, people are still quick to vilify characters who were evil on the first time, but clearly a different person who they used to be on the second timeline. Aside from the looks and identity, they're practically not the same person anymore. It makes little sense to hold them accountable for something they have not done. If you apply this logic around for the opposite, it's easy to see how flawed this reasoning is. What if a person was a saint on the first timeline, and then on the second timeline, they were a half-crazed maniac who goes on about a killing spree? Do you still think they're a saint? Can you still forgive such wanton killing just because they were benevolent on the first timeline? Of course not.

4. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx so much for the spoilers you amszing ppl
    Don't worry I'll wait however long it takes for more spoilers:blobowoevil_horns::blobReach::notlikeblob::blobsleeping::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobtired::blobamused::blobsleepless::blobhighfive::blob_teary::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait to read the parts which are contain a spoilers about the very very bad ending for the empress n OGFL:blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

Natamcia likes this.
  6. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This cover is well suited for some BL novels lol

Smile_for_me, reizleigh and Guide1410 like this.
  7. callistoregulusismine

callistoregulusismine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone have the mtl at least until chapter 60? i'm extremely curious about the meeting between shushu and the emperor

8. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    If I actually do not know this story? I might think that this story is BL bc of the second cover :ROFLMAO:

9. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same bruh.. its hard to forgave him

beazacha likes this.
  10. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem with your analogy is that it misses the reason why someone most often changes in these kinds of stories. If I stopped someone from assaulting another person does that mean the first person no longer had any intent to assault the other person? Conversely, just because I was prevented from stopping the assault does that mean I had any less intent to stop it? Iow, the person who caused the trauma from the first timeline is changing only because their victim changed and that is problematic at *best*. And it's way more common to defend characters like that than it is to hold them up to the same standards everyone else is held up to. And so far the emperor has done nothing to prove this is not the case with him. Yes even with the spoilers about Azuela's powers. It still doesn't explain to what extent the emperor and Lucas' minds were destroyed.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  11. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    That's misrepresenting my point? Keyword: changed. Or rather, a different person. Obviously if you stop a person once it doesn't necessarily mean they'll become a changed man, but the point here was that they have not or have yet done anything of the sort they once did in the previous timeline, making them a different person. It's a question if a person that is evil would still be considered evil if he hasn't done anything to warrant being called evil in a parallel/different timeline/universe. That aside, have you seen any mention about the emperor wanting to neglect the MC a second time, hmm?
    Wow, it's almost as if the point of happy endings in these kind of novels is to show the victims are no longer victims and the perpetrator is no longer abusive because they're no longer what they are in the former timeline! That, and no one else other than MC even knew what happened cause they don't have the same time travelling experience! I think, and I only think, it would be unfair to anyone if one suddenly comes up to you and say you're going to be crucified by the public court of opinion because you're a criminal in the future. Or perhaps you're getting cancelled because of something that has happened in a previous timeline that is no longer true because it's been totally *reversed*. Oh wait, something similar has already happened in the real world ain't it? ;)
    Ah yes, jumping to conclusion even without a clear answer. No benefit of the doubt whatsoever

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  12. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl-ed chapter 48 and up to some point I made little corrections :blobpopcorn_cool:

My whole body was trembling and I was staring blankly at the child when I suddenly heard a rattling sound.
    It was the sound of the little bell on the child's shoe.
    It looked like the child was trying to toddle this way.
    My daughter herself, this way!
    It was when the emperor couldn't stand it and tried to say something to the child.

Then, As if suddenly frightened, the child ran backwards and hid. It's like blaming the ugly dad who came to pick him up just now. “Hold on, Shushu. Daddy will pick it up for you.”
    The man who he couldn't notice because he was staring intently at the child heard when he spoke to his daughter.
    Shushu.
    It was a nickname that was soft and sweet like cotton candy.
    Even the name felt lovely and affectionate. After all, the child's name was not Shuelb. I've already heard that her name is Shuelina. Shuelb, whom she had been calling for, for six years, was actually Shuelina. It pierced his heart that he again had been looking wrong, for the child. Well, if he had just found and looked after her properly, the child could not have grown up in an orphanage or something.
    'Wait, Dad... ?
    'It was said that his daughter had been adopted by the Grand Duke.
    A man who without hesitation calls his child father.
    And the child who depends on him.
    It was a moment I had never seen before in my imagination.
    The emperor's eyes widened.
    He looked intently at the man.
    The moment the man picked up the candy and raised his head, the emperor knew who he was.
    He saw
    "Duke Vailot!"
    “His Majesty, how have you been?”
    A man who looks very arrogant even though he uses a very honorable title.
    He was fascinated by the child, but he was so impressive that he wondered how he could not have found a man with such a strong presence right away.
    The Grand Duke, who refused to come to the central political world because he ruled the Dominion, still exuded a powerful presence.
    'And... hostile to me.'
    He looked intently at the duke.
    "Long time no see, Grand Duke. I didn't expect to see you like this."
    His greeting did not change the hostile attitude of the Duke.
    After all, he was famous for being cold-blooded.
    The emperor asked himself how the archduke raises a child.
    He don't know if it was right, but he thought it would be easy to return his child.
    Because he was fully aware of his cold temperament.
    'The Grand Duke's estate is not a suitable place for children.
    He was also worried about whether the child who entered into a barren empty house suffering from all kinds of evil rumors would hold up well.
    Looking at the color of the clothes, it looked pretty good, but Vailot was not a reliable place.
    Such a sweet, fluffy, lovable child was not a family to lean on. The emperor was going to ask for Shuelina back.
    “Shuelina is my daughter.”
    But when he saw his cheeky, cold, burning purple eyes, he realized that he could not easily get his child back.
    It was clear that the Archduke knew the identity of Shuelina.
    Even so, if you want to take him away, you declare war that you will fight with all your might.
    "This girl is imperial blood."
    "Then why did you let her live so miserable all this time? You haven't been able to find or protect her for six years."
    But the emperor did not deny anything. Every word, every syllable, seemed to break his heart.
    'My child lived a miserable life?
    "Because of what kind of life Shuelina lived. The appearance of the orphanage that he was reported to, was affluent and warm, and all the children seemed happy. So even though she grew up in the orphanage, he thought that she would not have grown up unfortunately...
    ' Shuelb, My child Shuelina.'
    If it's a boy, it's Shuelb, if it's a daughter, Shuelina.
    I don't know how he came to use this name, but the child's name was a name he had came up with his wife.
    As the child's name suggests, the child must be my daughter. Other than that, he knew nothing well enough to claim custody of his child.
    What was her first step?
    What was the first thing you said.
    what do you like the most.
    What do you eat and what not.
    Because there is nothing but blood, flesh, and name given to the child...
    Because there is no time to share with the child.
    “Are you going to come and claim custody of the child?”
    The emperor clenched his fists with an anguished look on the archduke's wedge. While the emperor could not answer, child disappeared into the arms of the Archduke with a happy face.
    Don't say that the Archduke said 'my daughter'
    Well, the word was struck like a dagger. He secretly followed them to see the child's face for even one more second.
    'I need to look at her just once, even just once.'
    Knowing he was following him, the Archduke left the Emperor alone.
    Because of this, the emperor knew how warm the relationship between the child and the archduke was (ummm what, i dont understand :sweating_profusely:)
    All. The relationship he wanted was there. "Dad, eat this."
    Shuelina, who bought fruit skewers from the stalls and feeds them to the Grand Duke. “The Grand duke put a lovely ribbon pin on her head and Emeror was watching them having fun.
    Even if they didn't have to do anything special, it seemed that something solid was already established between them.
    The child certainly looked happy.
    He was beside the Archduke, not Duke. Without knowing whether his father was alive or dead...
    'Dare you...'
    There were two people that came to his mind.
    He could not forgive the empress for turning his daughter into his son.
    Originally, he thought that she was a woman who could not be with him, but now he knowed it even more.
    She testified that Skuelina had died and gave her a different gender, making it difficult to find.
    She was absolutely unforgivable.
    But before that, what he most wanted, was to tear up Amelia, a doctor who had gone on a recuperation road with her to help her ailing wife give birth. She was the one who was brought to the palace by her wife, Herace, from her parents' house. He hardly took care of the body of the race.
    10 years.
    The emperor and his wife had strong trust in Amelia.
    That is why she did not kill her doctor, even though her empress died after giving birth. It was because she assumed that it would have been unavoidable with her manpower.
    'Since when did she betray them?'
    Her empress's mother was her Duke of Algiers, and her empress was her sonless and only daughter. As a princess, she would have enjoyed only her luxury
    However, sadly, the Duke of Algiers was a family with a long history. There is the honor of being a historic family, but it is already in a state of decline, so only the legacy is passed down. Even so, they were a family with precious hands, and the weakness of the only daughter's body was extremely weak. She said that the sick Herace was rated was unlikely to be less than ten years old when she was born. There was no money in the family, so I couldn't even bring my name. It was when she was eleven that she met her doctor, Amelia.
    Because of the character and loyalty that made him a doctor for a very long time even with a small salary, Herace always trusted Amelia throughout her life.
    She said,
    'Obviously, it was the prince.'
    he would not have believed it if only the Empress had testified.
    he had no choice but to believe in this when Amelia testified to him.
    Even the emperor class nobles who attended the funeral knew that the dead child was a boy.

The Empress Mama said that the Prince was born dead, but in fact, she was born properly.
    'Amelia said this, but there was no evidence of it. Amelia is the only witness to her, and there is no evidence. She couldn't accuse the empress.'
    At dawn, the maid who was taking care of the prince told her mother that the baby was dead, so the funeral went on without any help.
    is.
    'The child was alive for a day after giving birth, but he said that he died suddenly at dawn when everyone was asleep."
    Feeling his child manifesting her elemental powers, he had no choice but to trust Amelia's words that she had been alive for a day. Because he instinctively thought that the child could never have died. Amelia held her empress's body in her arms and stood beside the silently weeping emperor.
    She banged her head on the floor and apologized. Her blood was dripping all over the floor. He had no choice but to believe because she looked sincere to anyone who saw her. Even if I tried to find out separately, all the evidence at the scene had already disappeared. Although there was a vague hope that his child would be alive, there was no evidence left, so he could not pursue empress.
    'Unless a child who ominously died as soon as he was born is not burned within three days, he cannot return to the bosom of God. "
    She did it for the poor prince who died right after he was born, and there was no reason to question her further.
    'If she colluded with the empress, I will surely kill him.'
    'I will definitely get my child back.'
    The emperor looked at her from a distance as the carriage with the child was heading towards the Grand duchy and bit his teeth. He wanted to hold the child he had been struggling to find for six years in his arms.

"Oh, thank you." Azella smiled sweetly and took the children's champagne. The spirit of the still young Count is Azel
    Ra's smile blushed. Wearing her bright red hair in a cute braid on either side of her, and a contrasting green dress, Azella looked very cute. She was as cute as a doll when she carried a small fan that she had made especially for children.
    "Thank you so much everyone for coming this way." Azella dresses up with a precocious smile that doesn't suit her young age.
    lifted the hem Among all the children gathered there, she had the most uniquely elegant attitude. A noble lady-like smile. The eyes of the children around them flickered with longing. Az Ella's party was also luxurious as it was held by a precious lady. It was a party only for children for Azella, who was still young, but it was more luxurious than an adult party. It was because of the insistence of the Empress and Azella that they had to hold a party that was more luxurious than ordinary nobles.
    Champagne developed for children, bejeweled interiors, desserts sprinkled with all sorts of edible flowers and gold dust, and even songs praising Azela. This was because it was on a scale that could never be opened with only the inner bath gold allocated to the princess. 'Princess Azella is the pinnacle of linking the imperial family and the aristocratic faction.
    It was a word that had been floating around publicly since the princess was born. She was a means to announce the health and well-being of the Empress and Bertil de Hu. The majority saw only the material itself that the emperor gave, rather than the emperor's heart to fill the love that could not be given with material instead. "You are so beautiful today!" "Ah, thank you. Young-ae is so beautiful today, like a flower." The children intoxicated with the power of the imperial family screamed.
    Azella sighed inwardly, gracefully stopping her from rushing to praise. 'Ah, I'm annoyed. It's really tiring to be a good, perfect princess.' Contrary to her happy appearance, Azella was now very annoyed and angry. She was because the emperor also vacated her castle. 'It's been a while since I held a party.
    Why did Abamama(its probably mean father :hmm:)
    leave the castle today? I wish my brother was there too. 'The emperor's forbidden jade leaf. She is the only princess of the imperial family. All her modifiers on her attested to her noble future, but Azella continued to be depressed. After her spirit power was scattered, she felt a strange, terrifying feeling. Seeing Shu Elina who did not return her own spirit power made her human selfishness very terrifying.
    'What the hell is it that she is such a strong child that she extorts her abilities at her own will?'

Do you not think that it is wrong to be born with my own abilities as a princes? (Wtf you b**ch:blobhero:)

My brain probably has no more cells, everything was burnt :blobdizzy:

13. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers about how the queen and Azela will fall?

xpeanut, Pochoclo and zzzzero_ like this.
  14. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter was chapter 36, can anyone spoil me what happened during the teacher arc? I feel like the teacher is lowkey trying to bully and manipulate Shushu into thinking that once a ‘commoner’ will always show a commoner behavior.

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  15. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do they kill the main character's mother.
    EVERY SINGLE TIME

Are923, Naant, dumplingslag and 6 others like this.
  16. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like its their job to give birth the main leads. :blobneutral:

17. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls more spoilers!!

18. Zyrenalexia

Zyrenalexia Well-Known Member