LCD Ex-rank supporting roles replay in a prestigious school

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by canaria23, Oct 23, 2020.

1. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would wait a bit more. The battle isn't resolved

2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about that standard, it makes me want to read the latest chapter to understand it but I know it's a trap :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

3. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll call something a cliffhanger if either the MC is in danger, like "the main villain's coming and MC is half dying", or the moment of truth for a big secret..... of course this is not the case (yet) for our MC :blobthinkingsmirk:

4. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    i just consider it a cliffhanger if it makes me want to read the next chapter to find out what happens. and while i know more or less what happens due to reading the mtl i am really interested to reread it in more detail, and i think the next chapter will be great

TXHY and Baldingere like this.
  5. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be a good moment to catch up now

Baldingere likes this.
  6. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    107 chapter's foreshadowing is so strong haha, red tiger doesn't want MC to bear the pain it's kinda funny :blobowoevil_horns:
    Why is red tiger surprised white tiger likes chess tho? Did the tigers get so caught up in their own stuff that they are estranged to the point of not knowing each other's hobbies? :blobunsure: White tiger has an intellectuel feel in my depiction of him so chess is quite suitable :blobrofl:
    I forgot who Si-Hoo is. :blobsweat:
    OMG, is Su-Gyeom and Hye-JI a new ship? :bloblove: :blobcat_hyper:
    Agh, I hate how even if I close the ad, inadvertenly clicking on the page sends me to it! :blob_thor:
    Awww, Nam-Wook, it's okay! :blob_patpat: You'll get better at it.
    Really happy to have avoided chapter109's cliff! :blobtriumph:
    It's pretty fun to write live commentary and add blobs :blobuwu:
    MC is really good. He can use the leap gwanglim so easily! How do you adapt to increased body capacities so quickly :blobdizzy:
    Who's the mysterious friend of the twin sword master! So many suspicious people all around!!!
    LOL MC is being an idiot. They are scolding you and you just stay silent and walk away?!!:blob_catflip:
    I haven't quite figured out when the grieving lady wears red or black.

c3ltic, ellype and TXHY like this.
  7. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe so, this is the first time after years they actually reunite.
    And my guess, this part about White Tiger might be an important point. Ui-shin already doubts that White Tiger is not the same as in the game (remember how he shows up right after the entrance exam? and how after that he once shows himself before Ui-shin, standing on top of vending machines and even showing his true hair color while in-game he never did that? and shows up too during Hyodon's rescue, and now he's capable of playing chess just like Ui-shin) and so far iirc he's the only one differs from the game. This is suspicious to me.
    Namwook's roommate. During the entrance exam Namwook got 2nd rank, while Si-hoo is the 1st rank.
    I got you my friend... One bad experience reading from this site. If not for the ad covering half of the page, this would be perfect.
    The grieving lady wears red in this chapter. Red Tiger is red. Somebody just got mad, that's all~:blobsmirk:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  8. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously red tiger wouldn't want someone else to feel the pain that pretty much Incapacitated him (and he's been through literally hell).
    Red tiger was more surprised that white tiger played a western game like chess. He expected white tiger to play Go or shogi. And these people haven't seen eachother in Centuries, possibly even millennia. It makes our mc's achievement of bringing them together something really impressive and historical.

I believe the mc gains his characters understanding of their powers when he copies them. So he can use them just as well as the characters in-game could use them.

The mysterious friend of the sword master, if i understood the mtl correctly, should become an important character in the future
    If he is who i think he is, then he will become the martial arts master of our gourmet friend and also the bread shuttle

Obviously the mc is going to stay silent and walk away, if he stays to talk with them they will just nag at him for being suicidal. Better to avoid them as best as possible.

The grieving lady always wears red if I remember correctly. Its the red tiger who wears black in the game due to mourning.

I also find this super suspicious. White tiger immediately acts differently from the game, without any known cause from our mc. Also he seems to know something about the mc and his situation. There have been a bunch of small hints and stuff that make me think white tiger has a strange connection with the mc.
    Also, i said this already, but my conspiracy theory is that the mc is the "nightmare" that the sheep original warned about. He has a weird relationship with dreams, and nightmares are supposed to be excellent infiltrators, and that reminds me of how our mc integrated into this world by partially affecting the memories of a bunch of people. White tiger told our mc not to worry about the nightmare because he knew that it was referring to the mc instead of an actual nightmare (in my theory). Also the first time they met after the tutorial, i felt like white tiger was testing the mc, and after the test (which i believe was testing whether the mc was an actual nightmare) he decided to trust the mc.

ellype, TXHY and Baldingere like this.
  9. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, now that you put it that way... I thought White Tiger was a regressor but you're making me think he might have the memories of his in-game versions controlled by MC

ellype, kyoshijiro and TXHY like this.
  10. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly my thought! :blobupset: Might be the reason he sides with Ui-shin so much. Of course not with his decision to sacrifice himself and get hurt in the process like this one :blob_grin:

ellype and Baldingere like this.
  11. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing what happens in the game, even just white tigers side of things, would have made white tiger act very differently I think. Though i can't be sure. Also if it's from the point of view of the game then i dont think it will bring much connection to the mc. After all the characters don't have much interaction with the "player", at least to their knowledge.

12. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thought is perhaps because White Tiger is Ui-shin's main playable character he had operated for 10 years(?) among his so many characters, and also the last playable character he played and survived until the end story game (though he dies too in the end), so that's why he's put in a "special position" in this world (those subtle differences from the game I've mentioned before) along with MC, and not other characters... and that might be not in the form of "future knowledge", maybe more like Ui-shin radar detector or sorts where he just somehow kinda knows where and what Ui-shin doing, but this I'm not so sure too, anything goes after all~ hence I'm still reading this for the world mystery and waiting for other characters to nag at MC for being so reckless :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

c3ltic, Devil Heart, ellype and 2 others like this.
  13. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There were too many names in this novel, I got so confused
    I'm bad at remembering names siggghhhh

14. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if i vaguely remember the nambes i have no idea how to spell them

ellype, Baldingere and Devil Heart like this.
  15. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'm glad I waited for that one extra chapter. Ui-shin....:facepalm:

:sweating_profusely: I feel like I'm missing something and want to go back and read it again.....but the early chapters are still a mess. :blob_catflip:

ellype, kyoshijiro and Baldingere like this.
  16. kyoshijiro

Reading List:
    Link
    What did you think you missed?

17. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    What was his excuse tho
    "Sorry, I got lost on the way, I'm so directionnally challenged lol"
    "I wanted to come, but the alcohol I discreetly drank during dinner when you weren't looking kicked in"
    "I fell asleep on my toilet seat after too many all-nighters, how embarrassing"
    "I tried to go into the otherworld but failed my jump and dropped into the sea, after which the natural wave hit the water and propulsed me further"
    "I got abducted by a panicked lady who didn't want to die a virgin and it was hard to get away"
    "I saw a cat/dog who needed a brushing"
    "I wanted to join, but then I remembered that I'm auditionning for a TV show tomorrow and I wanted to train my singing one last time"
    "I got mind-controlled my our mysterious attacker and he let me go after his plan failed"

TXHY, kyoshijiro and ellype like this.
  18. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And whatever his reason is, Hyodon will be like "yeah yeah you're doin suspicious things again I'm not surprised" just like when Su-hyuk asked 2 chapters ago.

And by now everyone in Myung Ho's mansion already know well how to "tame" Ui-shin by using Olmu's name... well Olmu really does waiting for him though... not in a warm welcome for sure :blobpopcorn:

19. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cute how golden tiger expresses his anger. I imagine red tiger being concerned but also understanding (thinking to himself he would have done so as well but he should shut up while golden tiger is angry). And white tiger being silently disaproving. I feel bad for shinsu tho, our poor fluffy cuddle is sad!!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  20. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....the translator changed? The names are different again... Previously the weapon's name is Sangboshimgeumpa (using its korean name), but now it's Complementary Heart Gold Wave (damn it's long) just like in mtl, and so does the Original clan's names (Deer into Nok, Pig into Don). Well, at least it's normal and readable......... WHAT THE, IT'S SILVER COMMERCIAL AGAIN??? I TAKE BACK MY WORDS; IT'S BACK TO EDITED MTL :facepalm: could I still call this edited???

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021