Have you seen Liziqi?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zissel, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    Gojo!!!! :aww::aww:
    Haha.... I think China allows it coz' she helps spread Chinese culture and that helps in foreign coordination and the like. Sorry if I worded it wrongly. I don't know the proper terms for foreign exchange.:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Ikr?? Completing each and every one of the tasks in her videos takes days. It's very interesting, but I keep thinking about how much time and patience she actually has.:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    I actually can't tell if you're praising or mocking her. But she claimed that she was the one to come up with the ideas and editing and doing pretty much every thing else. Only video was taken by professional people

:hmm::hmm:

elliejoy123 and nyamachi like this.
  2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm~ she does give instructions though? They're in Chinese on the side, but you can turn on the subtitles to see their translations.

Personally never watched nor heard of this channel before, but it's quite relaxing to watch. Maybe I'll watch more of it in the future.

Zissel likes this.
  3. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Soft power and cleverly made. Interesting, aesthetically pleasing. Ye typical romantic photoshopped idealism of "The simple life".

4. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    She just names the ingredients(sometimes she doesn't do that either) and only sometimes mention what's she doing. That's not "instructions".
    As such, I only keep on watching her for entertainment purposes.

aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched her making silk quilt from silk worm video, I'd say that was very educational for me.
    Then I tried to watch a video with ripeseed oil in the title and her first vide the grape skin dye clothes. And I was ???? Those two were just video of her with background of her village, it's just normal imo.
    In the first video, I wanna know how she recorded herself and did all the editing and stuff.

Zissel likes this.
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    its enjoyable to watch but nah not this cat cup of tea~
    she was on video feed this cat follow once or twice? about random china viral stuff

Zissel likes this.