Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Kakarious

Kakarious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the author will kill me with this stretching, why makoto stil holds his V-card despite staying 2 years after GDK fight!!!!,
    god damn u author.
    and the Forneus offscreen was a bad move to show off sakurai power,
    it seems now the only fight that will show makoto power is father-in-law trial(Astaroth ).
    pretty sure we can guess that furi and noel has something with anna and nevia.
    + what with noah rich attire(doesn't suit her imo).
    my boy cain when will we u traveling with makoto to the sea dungeons.
    also is makoto now immortal ? if he is immortal why did he leave anna instead of staying with her, i mean isn't cruel for momo to let her live for millennia and go to sleep while she watch u!!!!

do u think cain will be the hero & anna or momo will be the oracle?

2. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wouldn’t it be just makoto I thought that she rejected the hero shit because she really doesn’t need one when she has makoto maybe a Oracle but a hero is probably unnecessary but who knows.

3. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Sakurai did beat Forneus alone.

Now, I feel like the Demon side is lacking. Killing Forneus this early in the game is a bad move.

4. Kakarious

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope makoto will fight iblis with his original god and beat and we can finally see i fight between makoto and leviathan
    i mean iblis with his demi god power was already op enough overpower anna, and sakurai is still not on anna lvl although his class is superior but he did not awaken his power.
    as for demon lacking man power i think Ashtaroth is more than enough to wipe up the whole of humanity
    after all we never saw how strong he is as demi god so we can't assume that demi god iblis is stronger than astaroth.
    also we have nevia as antagonist.
    if nevia and furi r the same person than and still hold a grudge against makoto, than makoto will most likely will sink the moon country
    because i'm starting to doubt havel strange hatred to makoto

5. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Iblis is stronger than Astaroth. He admitted it himself.
    Things are way too convenient for the human side. There are only Iblis and Astaroth on the Demon side. On the human side, there are Sakurai, Momo, Rosalie, Aya, Lucy, Heroes, etc.
    One thing that could make the human side lose their advantage is the sudden betrayal Laphroaig. If Furiae is really the reincarnation of Nevia, it would really be bad for the Moon Country. It would put the country on a very bad standing even after the war is over.

Havel's behavior is either jealousy or him being Charmed by Nevia.
    Another factor that could influence the war is the Snake Church. It was said to be destroyed by Alexander, but I don't think Isaac died so easily.

6. Kakarious

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot about the snake church completely.
    regarding iblis and astaroth, what i meant iblis while possessing nevia not iblis as god.
    cuz i don't remember anything about how strong iblis while possessing nevia compare to astaroath.
    + was anna stronger than Astaroth ?

7. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep the author seems like he is panicking he seems to be rushing and dragging things at the same time I really hope he knows what he is doing. but do you think makoto will get a skill from Noah like a hero skill? Or something cause I feel makoto needs a power up he doesn’t need to get a huge one like full control of spirit king but just something that can put him on the same level as the dragon king. and I hope we actually get something from Noah next chapter cause the wait has been too long for small talk and does anybody know why makoto hasn’t trained the spirits like wind or fire they would be uselful he also should look for the great spirit version of the other spirits like dia.

8. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think at all that GDK will just sit around his castle after his revival, hes probably cooking something again, hes a trickster that manage to trick a holy god after all.

I wonder if the future of Sakurai getting stab in his chest is already gone?

I also don't think that GDK is the final boss here, Naia is also still super suspicious cause of her hobby of siding with demons, her motives are yet to be revealed and Furi is also suspicious right now so this might be the intermission of Makoto saving Furi part 2.

Also do you guys remember the favorite story of Furiae? it might actually happen and Nevia might act as a witch that ursurped her kingdom completing Furi's story, basically a reenactment of what happen 10k years ago.

9. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Awakened Anna is probably stronger than Astaroth.

@deadonthespot06
    Iblis is definitely plotting something. There are gray clouds instead of Pitch Black Clouds, so he is probably allocating his ressources on something else.

Iblis also has the Reincarnation and Awakening Spell, so Forneus might even come back stronger than before. Heck, even the death of Forneus could just be a way to make them lower their guard and to make Makoto believes that Furiae isn't the reincarnation of Nevia.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  10. _NinjaAreWinds_

_NinjaAreWinds_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So whose descendant is Highland royalty anyways since he didnt do the deed.

11. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m more curious on how the hell makoto will clear that dungeon since his spirit powers don’t work.

12. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i could remember it correctly Noah said that it is several times stronger than GDK underwater (might be the effect of dragon vein also even Dia who is a spirit mentioned that it makes her more powerful too), somebody suggested to lure it out of the water before fighting it.

13. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m more curious on how the hell makoto will clear that dungeon since his spirit powers don’t work.
    makoto stands no chance even if he lures it since water probably doesn’t work on it he definitely needs a power up even if he breaks in he would be killed in seconds.

14. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think author-san would directly give Makoto a power-up, the story up until now is him being support or doing some key things in order to solve the problem, most probable is some help character might show up like the titan old man or maybe borrowing Ira's divinity again.

15. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I think it’s possible for a direct power up since we’re near the end no reason to keep nerfing him at the end

16. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who said that Makoto had to solo the Leviathan? He can recruit allies now to go with him as followers of Noah so why should he solo it? He even asked his party to help him so we know he’ll have allies as he clears it. Lucy, Aya, Momo, and possibly Sakurai or Anna if she’s back and other followers.

I don’t like the assumption/argument that Makoto will be killed in seconds because the “Leviathan is too powerful” since at this point, it’s an absolute certainty that he has grown stronger. I keep saying this but give the guy the credit he deserves. You make him seem like he’s too weak to do anything. He still had time to spend on the past where he subjugated other demon lords and try to clear the dungeon so there should be a huge jump in proficiency. Add to that the Cold Sleep he activated for a thousand years where even time was stopped, even his Destiny magic should be better too. Plus, even without all of this, Cain and him didn’t die right? That in itself should be enough proof that there’s a chance to beat it. The Leviathan is not omnipotent.

If the goddesses don’t give him new skills or powerup next chapter, then I’m almost sure that his proficiency jumped up offscreen. I don’t think they will though since the present Makoto is already too powerful at this point.

Unrelated message here, I agree with @Slayer66 that Iblis might revive Forneus if possible but if I may add, not just him but also all of the other demon lords too except Bifrons and Cain. The Holy Gods’ side is definitely stronger than the demons’ and this should be able to balance things out. IMO, Makoto himself should be at the level of Astaroth right now. I also think that Sakurai won’t awaken as suggested the future seen by Ira and by the and the one who defeats Iblis is Makoto with his dagger.

17. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Wild idea, but, It would be actually lit if the reason of Iblis biding time is to revive Anna actually...

18. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He might be waiting for Makoto himself because that meddling Spirit User might have made more changes in the timelibe that he cannot predict. Also he is one real threat that Noah is cultivating.

19. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have a hunch that the Leviathan is more of a war weapon that specialize on some large area attack similar with Spirit Kings, also Noah is probably named Noah for a reason that Leviathan might cause some calamity that would endanger the humanity like causing great flood for Noah just to save the humanity gain enough merit to free his family? otherwise naming her Hestia is much more fitting.

20. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s crazy it would be a good way to keep makoto from fighting tho
    True but makoto is in trouble lol after he frees Noah because she wants war against the holy gods and he is definitely gonna involve himself lol