Spoiler The Way They Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eivuri, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: 그들이 사랑하는 방식

DESCRIPTION:

One day, I was teleported into the body of a female protagonist in a romance fantasy novel.

I was an adopted daughter of a wealthy marquis like in the original story. Then, in time, I will become a crown princess.

However, life as a noble young lady is very monotonous and boring.

There are no smartphones, televisions, or games, and it was very difficult to relieve sexual urges in this empire where purity is the virtue of a lady.

That’s why I made this for myself.

What did I make?

A dildo.

And I got caught…

I got caught masturbating by my younger brothers.

This was such a good romance fantasy novel, but I screwed it up.

The original story could no longer continue and everything just went all over the place!

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/their-way-of-love/
    Novel Link: https://www.aladin.co.kr/m/mseriesitem.aspx?srid=887097

https://ridibooks.com/books/845019791

-------

I actually can't find a spoiler thread for this. This seems fun but it only has a prologue. I don't even know if this was dropped. Does anyone have any spoilers for this? It is also completed already:X3:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! But I tried accessing it but I can't pass through the verification since I can't understand korean in the pass authentication app:cry:

your crush likes this.
  6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    this is one of the most awkward ways to screw the original story of the novel you are isekai’d to. :blobjoy:

Blue_C06 likes this.
  7. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also,I think someone will be picking it up. So hoping for spoilers after a while:blobcatblush::blob_plusone:

Misti likes this.
  8. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what i got from Korean blog, then MTL

One day, I was teleported into the body of a female protagonist in a romance fantasy novel.

I was an adopted daughter of a wealthy marquis like in the original story. Then, in time, I will become a crown princess.

However, life as a noble young lady is very monotonous and boring.

There are no smartphones, televisions, or games, and it was very difficult to relieve sexual urges in this empire where purity is the virtue of a lady.

That’s why I made this for myself.

What did I make?

A dildo.

And I got caught…

I got caught masturbating by my younger brothers.

This was such a good romance fantasy novel, but I screwed it up.

The original story could no longer continue and everything just went all over the place!

“Shh, sister. It's okay. Stay quiet.”

I couldn't stand the embarrassment and tried to cover my pussy.

Then, as if Hail expected it,

He grabbed my hands and pulled them up.

“Wow, sister. The hole is shiny. It’s wet.”

Kyle, who was looking through my secret place, raised his hand

Stretched out. Then he squeezed his fingertips in the wet vaginal mouth.

"Huh, ah...!"

Let's twist the waist with cult,

Kazef's hand smacked my ass pretty roughly.

"Open it, I'll drive it as you like."

The body, immersed in pleasure, moved to search for the man's cock.

"I should be the soul instead."

The impression that usually only looked sweet and gentle

It was bitter today. My body trembled at the appearance of an unfamiliar brother.

"Because I ate with my younger siblings lustfully."

As soon as he finished speaking,

I stabbed mine under me all the way to the root.

Background/Field: Romance Fantasy/Western Style

• Keyword: #males and female #reverse harem #everyone #from 2P to 4P #non-blood related brother and sister #non-blood related sister-in-law #Enjoying female lover #High-ranking hardcore #Beat water #Dirty talk #Self-Board Lip

1st ML: Kyle Argent (20) #Younger man #Straight man #Beast man
    Younger brother among twins. Currently the only Swordmaster and the youngest Swordmaster ever. He is emotional and has an easy-to-puff temper. He is a younger brother with a lot of charm to Tia, but it is very chilly to others. He's not a very good person.

2nd ML: Heil Argent (20)
    #Younger man #Schemer #Cold handsome twin middle brother.
    * He is a sweet younger brother to Tia, but he is a sociopath to others. He is polite to everone and acts like a noble spirit, but he is good at dealing with people and excellent in speaking skills. He's very smart and hesitating to use people and direct them to their liking. He is good at restraint.

3th ML: Kazef Argent (31)
    #Yeon Sang-nam #Dajeong-nam #Low and low night
    *The most handsome in the world. He is serious and thoughtful in everything. A very friendly brother to Tia. But in the back he only plans to lock her up.

FL: Kanestia Argent (21)
    Adopt daughter of Argent Family. Nickname is Tia. With her mouth shut, she appears to be a seemingly quiet, introspective, innocent noble spirit. However, her inside is very lively and her own desires are very
    ** She is faithful. She is very handsome and sincere.

9. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowieee yanderes all around??!!!

Is it a true reverse harem ending? Aka she is with all 3 at the end? And how does the family react to this?

Wait that yandere bro is 31 years old!!!!! How old is MC? And he is brother right? Not an uncle or the adopted father or something right?

10. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading the author's post with character sheet/info about the leads( slightly NSFW), and now it's removed.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    Sourwer.XDD likes this.
  11. Thclownn

Thclownn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers? :blob_plusone::blob_blush:How many chapters does this novel have?

Misti likes this.
  12. Viliel

Viliel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm my guess is the tan one is the swordsman of the twins (obviously)
    the one hair down on the right is the other twin and the blond onr is the yandere older brother :love: (that backkkkkkk :eek:) and he looks more mature o_O

13. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
  14. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a Korean review and mtl it. I edited some parts of the mtl.

Hayle is a genius and Kyle is the only swordmaster in the empire. Kazef is a wizard and he has the ability to read the inner thoughts of his loved ones.

The original romantic fantasy(it is 'Lofan' in the mtl) novel, the female lead thought she transmigrated into, was actually their past life.

The Crown Prince, who married to her and fell in love at first sight, only used Tia to keep the Argent Marquis in check.

In a conspiracy, everyone is killed by the Crown Prince and Hayle (somehow it is Heilamn in the mtl) barely got away from it and rewind( return in the mtl) time in return for his own sacrifice.

Hayle, who remembers his previous life, struggles to protect his beloved sisters, brothers and Argent Marquis from the Crown Prince.

Of course, in the end, it is a happy ending.

Tia and Argent brothers were destined from their previous life, wishing each other earnestly from their previous life.

17. Viliel

Viliel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much!

emmyazzy likes this.
  18. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL thinks she isekai-Ed to romance novel where she marries the crown Prince and happily ever after. But no it’s not. It was her previous life. The crown Prince married her to put the argent family in check. After she marrried the prince she was often ignored and she used to complain how it’s boring in the palace. Kyle was the only sword master in the empire and the prince after a few experiments found a way to absorb the auror(power). The prince faked a treason charge against Kyle and arrested him and when FL went to the prince to refute she was beaten and was verbally abused by the prince. He uses her as a hostage to bring hail and kazeff to the palace. The prince (bastar*d) cuts FL’s legs infront of the brothers and keeps slashing his sword at her as she cries in pain. Kyle charges at the prince and gets killed because the prince and kazeff are gets killed too. And FL dies there too. Hyle escapes the palace and wanders the desert aimlessly without knowing what to do and hears a rumour of a relic (or something) in the tomb of someone that gives power and searches for it for nearly 20 years and finally finds it. He asks to turn back time to when he first met FL as a price agrees to gives his vision after all the problem is solved.

After FL died, she woke up in a child’s body in Korea and lives there but still misses her brothers. When hyle wished to turn back time, he was told that FL has already reincarnated and is living her life and was asked whether he wants to forcefully bring her back to the past. Hyle says if she wishes to go back then he can turn back time. And as FL accepts to turn back time. She back to this world again, but she forgot her memories mostly so she thinks this is a romance novel.

hyle told Kyle and kazeff the past and regression and is -planning to kill the prince. Hyle uses another girl and makes her he crown princess instead of FL. He threatens her about her lover to be exposed and the crown princess anonymously sends a letter to tia(FL) saying not to trust hyle and the crown princess confesses sending her letters when they meet and gives a few documents to Tia. In the documents, most of Tia’s property are sold and in the appear she is married to a man named Liu Ha in the paper. Hyle interrupts them and threatens the crown princess away and explains to Tia. In case if they really get caught by prince like last time, they can run away just like her property , kyle, hyle and kazeff’s property was also sold for money ans the Liu ha is Hyle’s Asian name. Because unlike them, Tia cannot live roughly. They didn’t want to make her run away with them without anything, and live wandering all her life.

in the end, the crown princess’s (she became the crown princess on hyle’s order) lover kills the prince. And the lover is caught . Tia is sad because hyle used her lover. It hyle knows how that man will ruin the crown princess life. So it wasn’t a waste. And explain that to Tia leaving the bad parts.
    After that, the Marquis couple retires and leave for their estate. And the madam asks if tia has someone to marry. Tia says no. So the madam says then she doesn’t need to get married. She doesn’t have to the exclusive property of a man. Tia and the brothers get married without anyone.

this is just a small gist of the story. But there’s a lot of snu snu~

19. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the huge spoiler! Can you spoil about the part when Tia accepts their relationship? Also does she ever find out about Hyle's regression? Thanks again~

Viliel, Creolenerd and satan at work like this.
  20. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tia feels guilty whenever she sees her parents for having a relationship with her brothers but accepts them either way.. it was not not much of an issues as brothers themselves discussed that they will share her love.

Unlike in the novel, Kyle decides to go on a expedition for something and gives Tia a thread bracelet made of his auror to protect in case someone tries to harm her. When he comes back with a magic sword, he forgot everything about Tia and hates her for seducing her family. He reads the letter Tia wrote when he was on expedition and steals his letter from her drawer and feels weird and everytime it happens he touches the sword and calms down and hates Tia again. He even tries to kill Tia a few times but the auror protects her and he is furious again how he gave that power to her. Even hyle and kazeff are angry with Kyle hurting Tia.

When Tia realises that is because of that sword, she goes to see the sword at night and the sword calls her is master. But realises it's because she has his auror and gives it back to Kyle and ask the memories of Kyle returns. It was because he gave his auror to her. The powerful magic caused fluctuations in his memories and he forgot about her. After he got back his auror he even remembered the last life before this life. The sword beloved to him in his previous life.

2. Tia often dreams about the past life and told hyle and kazeff ( at this point Kyle has a memory loss and treats Tia as a bad witch seducing her brothers and hypnotizing her family) and when evidence of Tia's marriage and her sold property was given to Tia by the crown princess ( she did that because she actually pitied Tia as she thought they were forcing Tia with their obsession in the name of love) and Tia runs away crying and hyle explains everything later.

After everything was over, hyle as per the contract loses his vision and stays in the room and doesn't come out. He didnt say the price he paid to turn back time to anyone. But Tia gets angry after hyle shut himself in the room. And Tia finds out his blindness. Kyle using all the magic of the sword ( not his auror) heals Kyle's eyes.

All 4 people have another past life where Tia was Estelle , and three other 3 other important figures of history as her siblings and she was burned to death as a witch for seducing her 3 brothers.

The brothers were born with similar powers in this life too.