Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you've mentioned that Noah wants war, every single big events that could happen in this series is like reenactment of past, the rematch vs GDK, the knight and the princess (Just a hunch since author-san still hiding Furi), war between holy gods and titans (probable since i dont think that Noah would settle just by freeing herself, her ultimate goal most probably is to free her family).

2. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly and makoto is gonna wanna help but how is my question but knowing him he will probably use some crazy op ass dangerous forbidden power. Another thing is why doesn’t makoto train the other spirits and use them?

3. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3 other great spirits huh?, our virgin hero currently only posses affinity to water though i do think that when he marries Lucy he'll be able to see fire spirits too, speaking of spirits Dia could call other great water spirits using Makoto's lifespan but i doubt that spirits would be able to deal with holy gods, like what Ira said spirits couldn't do anything against holy gods and a lot of them were either sealed or destroyed by holy gods.

Even great fire spirits Salamander couldn't do shit against bifrons.

though he still have that op god killer blade plus his destiny magic and water magic proficiency should increase greatly after using it for about a thousand years, he should properly be able to cast and control the cucytos now, also he probably trained his sun magic with Anna before getting froze by Dia.

4. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so cause it would be bullshit if he didn’t use all that time to train all of his abilities. and what does destiny magic even do? Like I can see sun magic being but what can destiny magic do?

5. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto has affinity for wind as well with beginner sun magic. Wind falls under sun magic. If he picked up earth magic beginner in those 3 years, then all he has left is fire from Lucy. His gigolo's skills leveled up though. Esther is after him now.

6. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this ever said in the series?

7. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep wind falls under the category of sun magic.

Esther huh, i wonder if author-san still have the time to develop her since we're already on the last volume.

Space and time magic falls under the category of destiny magic so its pretty op, god killer blade + teleport should be a pretty op combo.

8. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    You think Esther is joining the harem?

9. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Ira yes

10. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    You think makoto will learn how to do teleport?

11. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LN V1C1 said:
    • Sun’ – Manipulates light, thunder, wind, etc.
    • ‘Moon’ – Manipulates darkness, death, etc.
    • ‘Fire’ – Manipulates flames, heat, etc.
    • ‘Water’ – Manipulate water, ice, fog, etc.
    • ‘Wood’ – Manipulates plants, poisons, etc.
    • ‘Gold’ – Manipulate time, space, fate, etc.
    • ‘Earth’ – Manipulate the earth, stones, metals, etc.
    Destiny magic is under gold. If Makoto learned earth magic he could make zoids, gundams, action figures, figurines and make a living off that like Rudy from Mushoku did.

It took Makoto around 2 years to get water proficiency to 90's on his own without Noah or anyone else but the resources at the water temple. Then another year to 1000+ after becoming Noah's believer. So 3 years total for water proficiency for 1000+. The 3 years spent in the past should be enough for him to get wind proficiency to 1000+ if he is an RPG grinder.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    imjustaslime likes this.
  12. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    can Anna use that awakened form whenever she wants now that she awakened it? Or only something she can do when in a bad situation still?

13. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The condition that time is to feel extreme emotions, probably yes? but she's still no match against Nevia that time if its not for Noah they were probably all dead.

i kinda want to see Anna's reaction when she finally met Makoto's harem, i wonder how will author give Anna a satisfying end? since Noel already have her own character and making her reincarnation of Anna without her previous memory makes her completely different character right?

i also dont think that she is still alive somewhere since Momo said on her POV chap that she's gone, so she probably actually died already but author-san still hiding both Anna and Nevia so probably he's brewing something else.

14. imjustaslime

Reading List:
    Link
    But my question is who the hell in Noel then I hope not Anna but it seems like she is since if not why would author hide her

15. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, someone said Makoto is now immortal? Is that stated or hinted? Do we see what his soul book says about his lifespan?

16. abelgreyrat

abelgreyrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who said that? In the past, Iblis had said that Makoto can use his anima (aka divinity) to make himself immortal, but he didn't use that method. I think he isn't having any anima to do it now.

17. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A comment on page 92.

18. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 295
    Okay, Furiae next chapter.
    The words of Noah are ominous. Moreover, it looks like Noah is afraid of Makoto relying more on Ira than her.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  19. abelgreyrat

abelgreyrat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see that. He just ask and no one answer him.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  20. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out! Finally, more than a month after the epilogue we finally get to meet Furiae again.

Makoto talks with Noah but not much interesting information is revealed. As an Apostle though, he can apparently order other believers to do things they can’t resist. As the only Apostle there, he’s essentially the Pope of Noah’s religion.

Noah’s comment at the end bothers me though. It feels like she’s planning something big again? Also I’m almost certain that she lied when Makoto asked her about who Nevia’s reincarnation is.

Good to see Momo getting the screentime she deserves. Though I gotta say, threatening to leave Highland should be enough for them to let her be if they don’t want her to meet Makoto. Her relationship is also revealed to the other heroines but they still don’t have an idea yet.

Now, I’m just gonna wait to see the punishment that mongrel deserves. How I wished he suffered badly.

Oh right, next chapter would be coming up sooner than expected. Nice bonus!