Forgotten Title MC just chillin

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyaa.23, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Female MC got transmigrated/rebirth (I don't remember) into a book. In the ori story, she got jealous of the book FL. Book!FL had a more extravagant wedding, twin children etc. So in the book, MC decided to compete against her by having 3 babies but failed and got mocked by other people. The mother in law treat MC like trash tbh. The mother in law didn't let MC take care of her own son. MC as the mom need the mother in law permission to take her own son out. Like what??
    After the rebirth/transm she take mother in law's heart by making her son wear cute customes. The son is mature for his age.
    I think MC was an actress or something. But after she married ML (he's a rich ceo), she just chill around. The ML is a gentleman right from the start. He treats MC well like I'm shook. The story starts with MC meeting up with ML to discuss something, then MC said that book!fl got pregnant so mother in law urged her to have another one or something but MC didn't want to. ML was like ooo okay sure. We're on the same page then.
    After that, MC and ML relationship made some progress and their son got closer to them. I don't think the other 3 children made it to the end of the story.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting, I wonder if it's https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-female-supporting-character-just-wants-to-live-a-good-life/

I haven't read it but it seems like the ML is okay from the start

If it's not, I hope someone would know the exact title

3. Addictedtohistoricalromance

Addictedtohistoricalromance Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this one - Becoming Rich Family Comparison Character
    I loved this one! The FL is hilarious and awesome! The development of the relationship with the ML and the kid is also pretty realistic and fluffy. And it doesn't have much to do with the bookFL/ML except for one or two cameos. It's just about the heroine and her life.

Nyaa.23 and LitaJ like this.
  4. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I have read this one but its not it. Gonna put it on my reading list tho

Yup it's the one I'm looking for. Thank youuu