Spoiler Ex-Girlfriend Blackens Every Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 190796, May 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly she's plain hypocrite!

2. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Very.

3. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember some innocent heroines? For example the second arc's heroine, she made her addicted to drug! Which not only affect the heroine but also her family :mad:

4. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much actually since it's been so long, but yeah, I have vague recollections about that poor girl. I stopped midway but I'm pretty sure that Lin whoever had many more victims after that, this was why I don't think I can ever like her as a character

5. Moonflower1020

Moonflower1020 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still confused. Who is the main ml or this novel is without any main ml? And what happened at the end? I didn't understand the last chapter at all.:blobsleepless:

6. Kylieboard

Kylieboard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have completed this novel and really like it.

7. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it. I read the first arc which was already translated and I really laughed hard. Since only one Arc was translated, I read the remaining Arcs in MTL. I didn't get the same feel as in the first Arc but still it was pretty good.
    I read the other novel of the same author but it was quite different from what I was expecting so had to drop it.

I read this novel when I needed such kind of novel the most. I mean, before this I have read many CEO novels in webnovel and every single male lead is such a Jerk. And In few novels there are even rape scenes where the ml forced the fl because of jealousy or some other shitty reasons and the worst part is fl forgives them for that:notlikeblob:. And I really needed this type of novel where fl beats the shit out of ml.

Now that it's been like one year since I read this novel and I came across this type of novel again of the same other author or some other, I thought I would like it again but no I couldn't even finish one Arc because I couldn't watch the fl fooling three to four men at Same time:blobsweat_2:. Miserable.....

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  8. PERSON6372

PERSON6372 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The Ml you're calling adorable is the same one that ordered the original owner to be gangraped and sent to the mountain because he didn't want is LoVe to be sad.
    stop tryingto white wash scum Mls they deserve everything coming to them

9. Rania want to QT

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't him but her family

10. Royee_RS

Royee_RS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this story have a specific ML or not ? I was thinking of starting to read it....

11. Chuchuchama

Chuchuchama Oh hey there

Reading List:
    Link
    No it doesn't have a male lead. It's just a world hopping novel where fl travels to other fiction world and becomes a Cannon fodder who always ends up miserable because of the main leads. The fl plays with male leads in every world to the point of craziness (and of course they deserved it). It will be fine starting few arcs but slowly you may pity the male leads becuz the fl is truly evil. If you are looking for a love story and romance this is not for you.

Rania want to QT likes this.