Spoiler Big Guy Transmigrates As A White-Eyed Wolf [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    大佬穿成白眼狼[快穿]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5286392
    Female MC, some world have CP, some world don't have CP.
    FMC transmigrated into scum girl. She changing herself to became good person. it's sweet novel, Mc is strong and powerful, she dote on her family.

Summary:

Every time there is ingratitude in the world, the generation who crosses the river to tear down bridges and avenge revenge is called the white-eyed wolf.
    The exiled Subei Shake bound the 403 white-eyed wolf system and wore these white-eyed wolves to protect the happiness of those who love them.

The Seventy Pampered Girl [Married well and sucked blood from her natal family, causing her family’s family to be ruined? ——She kicked her cold husband, arranged the future for her natal brother, married another soldier brother, and spoiled her for life. 】(√)

Educated youth who abandoned their husbands and sons [Abandoned their husbands and sons when they were admitted to college, and deceived their sons to donate bone marrow, killing their sons and ruining their ex-husband’s family? —— Peaceful divorce with ex-husband, help ex-husband get rich, raise son, and finally become a sister with the same voice, family harmony, filial filial sons and grandchildren, beautiful life alone. 】(√)

A girl who pits an honest person【Find an honest person to be the picker, and when it's over, you have to take away other people’s wealth, causing them to be ruined? ——She turned around and pulled her little brother to live and sell goods to make a lot of money, to support her baby, and to have a sweet life] (ongoing)
    80-My sister [My sister raised me, I knocked my sister and kicked it away. Let my sister be desolate and die? - My sister is the most intimate cotton jacket, Need relatives hate, abuse slag male slut, help my sister to pursue their careers, engage the object, so my sister's life because of me glory happy]
    wealthy fake daughter

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Awaiting spoilers :blobpeek:

4. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    +2 awaiting spoilers

5. Chris2002

Chris2002 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first world we found out that MC friend her boss lost in the fight to become the leader of the quick transmigration bureau and she got demoted to perform scum missions. They even Sabotage her mission point, deducting her point. in the first arc she got transmigrated into a scum girl from the country side that married a guy from the town county and sucked all her family money and luck leaving them when that needed her help. In order to complete her mission she didn't marry the guy as she insulted his mother, got a job as a school teacher, helped pay for her nephew and niece to attend school, and helped her family become comfortable. She married a soldier and her previous boyfriend suffered as his mother tried to pay someone to kidnap and traffic her but got caught and shot. Her previous boyfriend father remarried and ignored him. Later his father got caught taking bride and was jailed.