Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a moment there, I thought you are talking about iw!Alberu's impression of him which is beefy and all muscly manly man which can be compared to the Titan Atlas. :blobsweat:

Well if Cale is to be compared to greek god, I think more of Hades haha with his pale complexion and villainy tendencies.... For me, Apollo's appearance would suit Alberu more. :hmm::blobjoy:

2. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeahh.. If Cale is a magnet that attract strong people.. Then Alberu is a magnet that attract the troublemakers, I guess:ROFLMAO:

3. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the troublemakers always came clinging to Alberu and gave him a headache.
    Cale was the lord of the underworld and that… wasn't wrong.

they are both Sun and Moon who will clean up all the mess.

4. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if it wasn't an illusion we would see Caleism for real.

5. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that at one point into this new trial Roan is going to possess his illusion counter part due to his ability present.

Runa_Hades likes this.
  6. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows.

The "Present" huh. It has broad meaning. Honestly, I have a slight hunch that Cale has unfavorable fate (not necessarily death) and it would be the "present" that broke it.

Something had been foreshadowed in the chapter when he got half of Themes ancient power.

______________________________________________​
    *About Raon*
    He could not make it out completely because he was still young and inexperienced, but the word seemed to embed itself in his mind.

‘…Fate……!’

The power heading toward Cale Henituse right now was fate.
    It was extremely small and weak, but Raon thought that it was a more dangerous power than anything else.

‘It’ll be dangerous if that power reaches the human……!’

Raon’s heart started beating wildly. Something that existed inside him started to squirm. It was like the smallest of embers that landed on a handful of dry leaves. A small amount of power similar to the ember that was so small but had the power to completely swallow those dry leaves in flame was squirming inside Raon.

Raon had not noticed it because he was too busy thinking about how Cale could be in danger.

That power slowly started to aim for that small amount of ‘fate’ on the red tree without Raon noticing.
    It seemed to be the only power that could get rid of this omnipotent force.
    This was the only moment to break the restrictions of fate given to a life form… The ‘present’ was the only time to do it.
    (...)
    The small amount of power that had been rising up without Raon’s knowledge sunk back deep inside Raon’s body.
    _____________________________________________​

7. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad :blobsob:. No Caleism TCF update this coming Wednesday and Friday (June 16&18, 2021)
    Caleism TCF will resume on Monday, June 21, 2021

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  9. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As Uncopyright said in the post above, there would be no chapter this coming Wednesday and Friday.

WHAT: No new chapters this week.
    WHY: TCF Author’s personal circumstances.
    HIATUS START: June 16-18, 2021
    HIATUS END: June 21, 2021 (Monday)

Here’s a translation of the author’s Hiatus Notice on Munpia:
    Source: Author’s Hiatus Notice on Munpia

creizreiz, CM1GG, MiraJane and 24 others like this.
  10. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie & Uncopyright for the update it sad:blob_teary: but I hope the author is alright I'm worried when she spoke of health:notlikeblob:

I hope she healthy and safe!:blobneet: will be waiting for Cale's return:blob_pompom::bloblove:

11. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_catflip:I feel very sad about this, on the other hand I can say: I can finally stop revealing "A little" xD
    Thanks for the news:blobsweat:

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. Villager404

Villager404 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who thinks that three chapters every week is already more than enough? Like I was sad when I reached the latest chapter because I thought I had to wait but after knowing the schedule I was really happy, I mean three chapters a week???? I don’t have to wait that much at all. I expected it to be one chapter weekly so this’s already more than I could ask for.

I wouldn’t mind waiting a week since that’s what I was preparing for before knowing the schedule. I hope the author is doing well.

13. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I suddenly thought of some chinese quote I always came across whenever I read c-novels about it is easier being poor to becoming rich than being rich going back to being poor... Something like that which is applicable to TCF updates. :blobsweat: It is true that author-nim is quite generous with her update even before which is every weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) but was cut-off to M-W-F after her long hiatus. As such, her health is really the priorities nowadays.

Anyway this is just me reflecting that I am also into so much Caleism, I am missing him already. :blobjoy: in summary, I am also quite content with 3 times a week update. :blobmelt:

PS. It is just too bad the last chapter was a cliff about Clopeh's vague words describing Cale's situation :blobsweat:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  14. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad that there'll be no new chapter (spoiler) this week :blobcry: but I agree that health must be prioritize so the author should rest well.
    I'll excitedly wait for Monday to come. For the time being, I'll se satisfied imagining 100 ways how Clopeh and Toonka unknowingly destroy Cale's dream of slacker life. :blobpopcorn::blobparty:

15. Runa_Hades

Runa_Hades Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the information, angie_sash!
    That's right, Author-nim, health is important. I feel glad and reassured that Author-nim takes care of her health unlike her character, Cale Henituse. I know he got VOH but it didn't feel good when he pushed himself too hard. Now, I am quite pleased that Cale currently ghost because he wouldn't do something harmful to himself.

However, I am worried about Choi Han as now he's the leader like in {The BIrth of Hero]. Now, He will understand the headache Cale always got while handling Clopeh and Toonka.

16. Moondrip lunax

Moondrip lunax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So sad about the hiatus I'm actually excited about tasha's reaction and toonka status after he escape but author's health come first

trixhenituse and Uncopyright like this.
  17. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also sad we're not getting new updates, but it's a short break and the normal update speed is really fast. Author-nim deserves a break!
    Why not use ths time to discus:
    • What god will Cale be turned into? (god of fate, god of destiny, the one true Cale/ I mean god, etc) what do you guys think?
    • I realize TCF is not a romance novel but who would you want to see as a couple and why?
      • For me it's choi han x rosalyn - this just feels like the most realistic couple we might actually get to see to me
      • For some weird reason raon x mary - am I being weird?? just feels like a cute innocent couple that would go around unintentionally creating a headache for cale
      • Alberu x a woman he loves - I haven't yet seen any woman I could really picture him with (not counting BL with Cale now) but I really started hoping that he can find his true love and have children when mentioned that he never intended to marry or have children, because he doesn't want to lie about who he is, nor force his children to go through the same he did:cry::cry:
      • I can't see Cale realisticly being with anybody right now? Given how many characters went childless is this story, I just can't imagin him having his own
      • Various BL couples ;) unfortunately I don't think the author will venture there (korea is still very conservative)

yukihibari, byebye, reader_O8 and 6 others like this.
  18. G5life

G5life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God of fate would be interesting, but I think Cale would be happy if he fulfilled his dream of being a slacker. For me it is better that he remains human.

Rosalyn and Choi Han would make a beautiful couple, another that would be interesting to me is Archie and Witiria.

By the way, speaking of romance, rereading the part when Choi Han was appointed instructor, a noble family suggested marriage as one of the ways to separate him from Cale and the Henituses. Alberu never said who they were. Could it be the Orsena? Because of the connection with the hunters? It would be funny if someone tried to suggest a political marriage with Cale, since he is the father of too many children

19. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a lonely day that Cale won't be back till Monday:blobcry: but I found some interesting good news!:blobparty:

I saw this it seems they are making a Character Game of TCF!:blobscream::blob_pompom: here is the link.....
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQFhEowl1pC/?utm_medium=copy_link

The art is nice, I don't have much details on it but it's ongoing production if I'm not mistaken:blobtaco: