Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copy its url and insert it onto the image icons beside the emojis and movie clip (media) icons.

2. Arisa_DESU

Arisa_DESU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! May I know where to access the raws? The ones I use before is not accessible anymore :(

3. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Tkor.wine, though now chapter 101 is already translated on Bato.to, which confuses me as it could only get accessed using VPN? What did they do wrong in indonesia to get banned?

4. leedonghyucks

leedonghyucks New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody have free korean raws for the novel??

5. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i use MNC provider in my office and i don't need vpn lmao
    and that site is pretty much illegal so....

6. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Can anyone give the invitation of discord l love this manhwa and l want to discuss with everyone so ....
    Please send me it on private conversation:aww:

7. lidae

lidae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I know I may sound annoying because someone already spoiled this or something, but because I picked this up again and read it from chapter 1, I’m kinda curious to what happened after Athy died in the 1st TL, (how Ejekiel (??) feel and stuffs)

8. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    in the Lovely Princess AU, everybody gets a happy ever after ending. Jeanette and Ezekiel marry.
    In Pluto's work, there was nothing that indicates that Ezekiel likes Athy romantically. He is kind to her but that's it.
    In Spoons' work (plot for the webtoon), Spoon builds on the interaction between Ezekiel and Athy and making Ezekiel an admirer of Athy. I guess this started when she dropped out of nowhere and Athye ended up in Alpehaus territory. Same when Lucas, out of pettiness jealousy, did the same thing when they were teens. Ezekiel confirmed this to jeantte when athy was on the run.;

Meizey and lidae like this.
  9. Ladybae

Ladybae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think so. She doesnt respect the original author of the novel, she doesnt respect the fans who support her from the beginning and she even try to change the plot for her own selfish benefit. If she keep on behave like this even in the next project i dont think it will work very well for her.

10. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl this thread is more of hate spoon thread than spoiler or even discussion atp lmaooo i don't blame spoon at trying to flesh out the characters AT ALL. most of the best novels go in depth about all important characters and I don't see why jeanette is not one. yes 1st tl jeanette was useless absolutely no disagreements there, but point stands that this jeanette is still what? 15? a kid. hating on a kid raised while being told they have a family that will be happy to meet them is not as great as you think it is.

as for the amnesia arc, athy development was great tho? she saw how nobles looked down on her dad even tho he was an emperor, and looked down on her even tho she was the only "known" princess/ heir. the turmoil and unrest when anastacius came and how she had to deal with it

ngl what I liked best was that instead of lucas solving everything on his own like an all powerful being, it was THE MC , athy who took the first step, brought up using the world tree and even went as far as to risk her life. the meeting between athy and diana, her breaking down. it was all beautifully done.

all the characters in the manhwa make you feel for them except maybe aethernitas because lmao dude is just obsessed.
    if you hate spoon and her twisting the story so much then you can just drop it instead of reading and saying "ugh she changed it so much, shes dragging it" just stick to the novel and fanarts lol
    totally get why spoon wants to end this year lmao I would also not like to create content for people who hate me for everything

ps - the novel maybe romance focused but manhwa was family focused from the start and lol even if you don't like it jeanette is related to her by blood and genuinely does like her

11. _shuuri

_shuuri New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^ THANK YOU. I've always been irked about how Jeanette is overly hated for no reason other than the ambiguous implication that she just let Athy die in the first timeline. And the hate even extends to Ijekiel. Like I get why they got irritated with Jeanette but Ijikiel...? What was the guy supposed to do, argue with Claude? Claude who was already under his curse for a long time? Claude who was already terrifying of a man without his curse? I mean, can you even see the picture, a young master of a ducal house blatantly goes against the freaking emperor. Literally just by speaking up Ijekiel could bring House Alpheus into ruins. And that's not even counting the fact that Claude already is barely tolerating Roger.

Anyway, enough of that. You know, for all your 'manwha is different from novel' 'manwha drifted away from the novel' 'manwha's plot is different', you sure do love to mix novel Jeanette, manwha Jeanette, and lovely princess! Jeanette. First of all, that girl is the only child in the goddamn manwha. Even Ijikiel was raised to be more mature for his age because he had to cater Jeanette. Everyone else were adults. Athy was what, more than 30 years old with the knowledge of how the original plot went, Lucas was a wizard who already spent centuries, and Ijikiel had experience living in another country as an independent noble with the personality of a big brother. Meanwhile, meanwhile Jeanette was raised like a fucking trophy prize for everyone's bullshit.

She wasn't even allowed to leave the house often. And when she did, she had to be accompanied by Ijikiel. And then Roger took it upon himself to put it in her head that she had a family, she just has to wait, because she was going to be with them soon. Novel Jeanette and manwha Jeanette are different and you can say what you want but it said a lot about her intentions when she risked her own neck striking a conversation with Claude about Athy even though she saw how Claude threatened to kill her when she got lost that one time and knew that the princess was probably a sensitive topic.

Jeanette even said (in that time where Anastacius hadn't revealed himself yet) that she had wanted that gentleman to be his father instead. That girl wasn't chasing after Claude, nor the throne, she was chasing after a parent's love. And what did she do after she found out Anastacius was her father? She backed off Claude. Granted, the latter was asleep but the point is, she stopped pestering the world about Claude here and there, and focused on being Athy's friend instead. She was always understanding in the manwha, even when Roger tried to poison her mind, even when Anastacius tried to coerce her into wanting the throne, she went and believed in Athy because Athy was the one who was there for her, her first friend, the one who went so far as to sneak them out the manor so she can have a bit of fun.

I like the way the manwha fleshed out Jeanette. And my favorite part probably of the whole 'changed plot' is when we saw Athy dive into the political field, they don't really show her as the Crown Princess most of the times. I do hope Anastacius and Jeanette don't end up that badly though. From the latest update it seemed like Anastacius was a good person unluckily possessed by a certain Lucas fanatic, and I could actually see that when he was about to brainwash Jeanette with the snow globe but couldn't go through it in the end. Also, with the latest chapter, I wondered if Anastacius is seeing young Claude in Jeanette, given they seem to act quite similarly in the flashback.

12. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    EXACTLY!!!! people are too caught up in the isekai that every kid behaves like an adult that they forget what actual kids are like. athy was an orphan who never had a father or mother.

this jeanette was also raised like that. athy had lily who genuinely cared for her while roger did what? keep her so he could just get more power.
    claude didnt love jeanette and neither did anastacious. neither did ijekiel. all along in evey tl she was treated as a tool, for power, for easing pain and that is also wrong.

since we know lovely princess au ended with anastacious still being alive, what makes you think he didnt brainwash jeanette into letting athy die? he needed her to die for jeanette to be the only heir and then switch to her to take over. like what he wants this time.

is it that hard to not hate a kid lmao???? she is 15 with a very naive world view because of how unexposed she was to everything. the one who taught her was athy and no one else thats why jeanette genuinely wants to be family with athy. even if its not the same father she is happy as long as she is acknowledged. why hate someone who just wants to belong somewhere?

all this unwarranted hate is really weird lmao ngl

ValReads, gollyjanet, Janu123 and 5 others like this.
  13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah these are the exact toxic fans im talking about. I hope she kills off claude so you entiled people can inhale full copium

Spoon put wmmap on the map. It would never have become popular without her

The toxicity you can extraxt from the WMMAP fandom can be used to wipe out a whole country

If there not complanig about a 12 year old and calling her names for existing there bitching over soemome calling claude daddy a tryant and writing a 5 page essay on why hes misunderstood and why those servants deserved to be executed. If there not doing that there sending spoon hate on how She's selfish for not cartering to the whims of 12 year old who want wmmap to be there own donut steel self insert fanfiction and wishing she fails on her next project for trying to give the damn thing some depth

I feel sorry for spoon She tried to give the characters complexity but the loud minority of this fandom just wants there mary sue no depth everyone loves me bs with the psudeo incest of couse. Can fucking forget that

She is too good for this novel and the toxic baggage they bring. It does not deserve her at all.

I mena just look at beware the brothers. By the same author but In everyone eyes its just meh. That'd what wmmap would be like without the art

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  14. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I agree with what said except for the "some people hate Jeanette with no reason except she let Athy die" part. If you red the side stories chapters, you can actually read that Pluto emphasized Jeanette's personality and her motives was actually not that pure and not just because she just wants a family. Although I have no hate with the manhwa Jeanette, I absolutely understand why some people hates Jeanette because of how her character was originally portrayed in the novel. Jeanette is by no means innocent nor is she actually naive, she has her own twisted reason for actually letting Athy die. Although she probably didn't intended nor wished for Athy to die in the "lovely princess" she still became a stanbyer while knowing what's happening. That's why some people hates her but because of spoon giving her some character development (which I wish didn't happened in the later part of the story) in the manhwa, she became a quite an 'okay' character yet because of all the buzz of what's happening and drama in the community and manhwa, the agitation of the fans, is I guess, became directed to Jeanette.

I agree, people (even me) can be very biased when it comes to the art. That's probably why spoon is ending the manhwa quickly because of the pressure of the fans/half haters and having to make high tiered art while also getting hate on her story. I guess if you want the story without getting agitated with how the story is going, just read the novel. (The only problem is 'where' lol. I can't find a completed translation)

15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa 102 chapter just dropped.

16. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I'm crying :blobsneeze:

I'm still waiting for Diana to smack claude but i guess it won't happen :blob_teary:

Finally those two :blob_teary:

They both smiling to each other.

And I'm happy

17. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone spoil any cute moments between lucas and athy after ch.123 in novel (that’s where it was dropped in english sadly) and jeanette’s banishment?

18. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoon just dropped chapter 102 in correlation with father's Day and I'm crying. The theme of the chapter just so....sad.

19. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 102 came, my reaction: :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobcat_hyper: (Damn you ONION NINJAS!!) :blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:(DIE!!)

Little Dumpling likes this.
  20. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Diana wouldn't have been aware of what happened in the previous timeline because by that time she would have been "erased" by Claude's curse. The reason Claude rejected Athy in the first timeline was due to the curse being in full formation after 6 years. He met Athy when she was 9 in that timeline.

The images of Diana and Claude were beautiful but it would have been nice if we got more interaction scenes between Claude and Diana. Or a more detailed account of Claude POV.
    Especially, considering all the coverage Spoon dedicated to Jeanette (which I assume she now regrets due to the blowback). I meant we got something like 40-50 chapters dedicated to Jeanette's POV.

Btw I love spoon's character design of Diana. I hope we get to see more of her.

Jeanette's banishment would probably be the only chapter featuring her that I look forward to UNLESS like everything else involving her precious Jeanette (btw I am a Spoon fan!) she changes that too. To be more favourable towards Jeanette. I really hope that part doesn't get changed.