Funny puppy/kitten stories you have

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wrath444, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Wrath444

Wrath444 Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me a funny story you have about your pet when it was young

2. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a pet, but my friend does. That dog chased me all around my friend's house and the dumb me jumped on every sofa/table/chair that I could see.

That dog scared the s**t out of me :sweating_profusely:

3. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    I for once try to make (2) puppies and (4) kittens having a great relationship and so I put them together. As expected they oppose each other but this is just the beginning and there is still hope.
    After a week or 2, the puppies follow me to find the kitten. The cat mother love to relocate the kittens, one of the puppies (the naughty one) successfully catches the kitty and eats it. Yup, the kitty is dead. I can't watch any longer because my hope was crushed so I left and when I back an hour later there is nothing left of the kitty.
    Cat and dog will never be friend.....

4. Wrath444

Wrath444 Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?

Reading List:
    Link
    So you are training puppy assassins?

5. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, the puppy die at a young age so there is no puppy assasin nor puppy hunter nor puppy warrior

6. Miercing

Miercing deep crimson shall descend from heaven

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm? did i come on the wrong thread? I remember I'm here for Funny puppy/kitten stories

7. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My kitten is funny. She climbs on the back of my chair to lay down. But sometimes she falls. Claws out scratching my back as she falls.

Wrath444 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 320749

Deleted member 320749 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    My puppy thought that fart didn't come from her, so she got surprised and turned to look where the sound came from.

9. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    My neighbors puppy got hit by a car while I was going to grab the mail the car stopped in time so it wasn't hurt at all, but it scared the living shit out of it and ran for 3 blocks leaving a trail of shit the whole way. it wasn't funny when it happened, but looking back it was very funny.

I remember running after her dog trying to catch it and it was tricky dodging line and lines of shit on the floor as I try and catch the dog.
    The woman next door had just come from Cuba with her daughter and she never had a dog before so I had been teaching her how to take care of it, but she wouldn't listen about teaching the dog not to go on the street and putting a leash on the dog while it's little so it doesn't wander.

10. Xertz

Xertz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a copy-paste of one of the saved stories that I have from another website, it's about a dog's first trip to a lake.

"The first time we took him to a lake, he got so excited that he just ran in without knowing what it was. 'Oh, water!' Okay, not phased. Keeps running toward the middle. We thought he'd start to swim. Or at least float. Still, don't understand how he didn't. But he ran along the bottom of that lake and just disappeared under the water. … My dad had to go in and carry him out."

11. IIboxmanII

IIboxmanII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dang some of y'all have brutal stories my relative has 4 cats and one dog they all get along very well and snuggle together on occasion my relative got tired of buying kitty liter so she trained her cats to use the toilet they flush about 60% of the time

Wrath444 likes this.
  12. Xertz

Xertz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people do crazy stuff like it's nothing! I can't even imagine how someone would go about something like teaching a cat to flush:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

13. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    My parakeet is actually kinda thin, but when he puffs up his feathers, he looks like a fluffball~! <3

Grey_Angel and SylviaViolet like this.
  14. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Had a kitten
    Found it in my backyard
    Set it free in my neighborhood
    It was road kill the next morning

15. Deleted member 283793

Deleted member 283793 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, when I was about 3, I wore anklets with little bells that chimed every time I took a step. We lived in our grandma's house for sometime and opposite to her house lived a dog which hated the sound of my anklets and barked upon hearing it. The frequent barking scared me. My father watching this occur numerous times got upset.

That day I was on the terrace and the dog began barking again. My father grabbed a towel and raced across the terrace towards the dog, with a shout. The dog squealed loudly, and from that day til its death, the dog never barked at me again.

16. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm I had a cat who gave birth . So my cousin was holding the kittens up to check the gender and it peed on his face lol .

17. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized a parakeet is not a puppy/kitten, as requested by the thread title :facepalm::blob_teary::notlikeblob:

babybb likes this.
  18. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first puppy scared the living hell out of me, she was so hyper and could jump as high as the door knob. To a 4 year old child… imagine a dog being able to jump onto your face. :sweating_profusely:

Anyways she calmed down in her later years and I wasn’t afraid of her for very long, but she never did grow out of her puppy phase entirely.

19. Spoof

Spoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When my puppy was running across my foot and decided to take a leak. My puppy also pooped on my bed right by my pillow. Everyday I pray for it to gain some fully functional brain cells