Resolved BL - ML gives MC fake shoes and ex-bf real shoes

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by k.inn, Jun 15, 2021.

1. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML had a white-moonlight (WM) or ex-boyfriend
    • He once bought WM expensive designer shoes which his entire social circle knew about
    • ML knew they were knock-offs before he bought them. I think he forgot it was MC's birthday and rushed to find a gift :blobpopcorn_two:
    • MC treasured the shoes that he got from ML but ML's friends (I think they were antagonistic to MC) pointed out how they were actually fake knock-offs.
    • MC got upset at ML because he knew that ex-bf/WM got the real deal and thinks that ML doesn't actually like him as much as he likes ex-bf/WM.
    • At this point, I think MC starts a cold war or either breaks it off with ML? That or MC demands that ML also buy him designer shoes
    • ML and his friends think MC is being unreasonable since ML can't afford it now.
    • They all misunderstand MC and think he's upset about the fact that the shoes are fake but what MC actually really cares about is ML's sincerity as he feels super insecure about their relationship.
    • I think MC is actually richer than ML and can afford to buy the shoes himself tbh. He just wants ML to make a genuine effort in their relationship
    • ML still saves up (either ML is a poor uni student or a man-child really bad at finances) to appease MC
    That's all I can really remember ^^;. Thanks for your help :aww:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    chrissy987 and MerciJessi like this.
  2. MerciJessi

MerciJessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i don’t know abt the title of this but it seems like a whole dog blood story…

Mushroom and k.inn like this.
  3. woyaosile

woyaosile Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s “Warm Waters”...?

evilwang and k.inn like this.
  4. MerciJessi

MerciJessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it’s a novel called Warm Waters, i read the synopsis and it mentioned the shoes too like 3000 yuan or sth.

k.inn likes this.
  5. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this one! Thank-you :aww::sushi_thankyou:

woyaosile likes this.