Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering!
    c23b66c9208246465cd2eb9eac51c37fc8d360ce_720_972_203756.jpeg

Alternatives:
    Ah Yes, Golden Spoon Has arrived!
    Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon!
    아 하세요, 금수저 들어갑니다

Author:
    포르토피노,
    신유성

Artist:

신유성

Genre:

Romance, Reincarnation, Adaption, Fantasy, Shoujo.

Synopsis:
    "I want to have a property fight, not a side dish fight! Let's get some tension between the parents and the siblings! Brother, I'm asking you to raise me!”

Korea's representative clay spoon has ended its unfair life.
    The second round is finally a daughter of a conglomerate!
    she succeeded the great tycoon Sergio who took control of the South.

Although there was a downside of being the sister of a wicked man at the end of the century, what does it matter?
    He's on time anyway, and I'm his successor!
    However, the younger sister's back-stabbing position is jeopardized as the heir to the top, which was her goal in life.
    Two weeks before my father came back.
    In the meantime, we must bring in the best husband of the empire.

That's how the ex-groom expedition started.
    It's better to be young, capable, and handsome!
    Although one thing takes a little bit...… whatever.
    It's a contractual marriage anyway, so there's no need to check 'things like that'.

Adele looked at him grudgingly instead of just blinking her lips. It may be embarrassing in front of a noble knight-in-chief like a statue, but I have already learned deep down that this man is also a beast.
    "Oh…… that's what you mean."
    Keelian, approached with a cool smile, locked her in her arms. A whispering voice rang softly in my ear past my shoulder.
    "I have a problem. I don't think you ever said that."

Links:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***TOC reflects spoiler thread up to pg. 12, Post #222 as of Oct 27, 2021***

Table of Contents (TOC)

How to get the novel
    • Purchase on Google Play: 아 하세요, 금수저 들어갑니다 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
      Highlight text and click translate option once purchased

5 Volumes COMPLETE
      Main Story [175 Chs] / Side Stories Pt. 1 [16 Chs] / Side Stories Pt. 2 [26 Chs]

Characters (spelling may vary across TLs)

[c/o Poppopi-chan, cometothedarkside97, Le_Tired, aqs4078, wolikethat, kawaii12345]

• Main Characters
      • Adelaide / Adele Sergio - MC
        • Sergio family's oldest daughter
        • chosen heir of Yuden mercantile group
        • 'Dirt spoon' in her past life
        • Transmigrated into the novel <Don't Trust the Golden-Haired Maiden>
        • has to get married to be Sergio's successor
        • role of a villainess in the ogNovel
      • Killian Setian - ML
    • Other Characters
    • MC's family - Southern Region's merchant Count Sergio, wealthiest family of the South
      • Noella Sergio - MC's younger half-sister, white lotus
        • ogNovel:
          • Heroine who later transitioned into a villainess
          • committed half of the crimes in the Empire after befriending Chloe
          • sentenced to death at 20yo
      • Kayden Sergio - MC's younger half brother, siscon for MC
        • "hidden king of the underworld"
        • leads a secret guild that prevents gangs from approaching Yuden mercantile group & primarily supports MC
        • encountered near death situations multiple times as a child b/c of Noella
      • Count Ante Sergio - MC's father
        • wealthiest man of the South
        • virile man who knocks up many diff. women
        • DILF
    • ML's family (revealed later in the story) - Royal family of Tiranisu Empire
    • Other Characters
      • Jerox / Zerox / Xerox machine - MC's former love interest, now engaged to Noella
      • Jacqueline - MC's trusted maid
      • Priestess Rebecca that b*tch (Post #32)
      • Chloe - antagonist, stole Noella's place as heroine in the ogNovel (Post #38, #91)
    • More info on Adele / Noella / Kayden / Jerox / Count (Post #5)

Summary / MTL (somewhat in order)

[c/o jimia, kawaii12345, Poppopi-chan, Rika77, lilacforyou99, Ayaka1409, gongkim, Mynmyn, aqs4078, Kimms, moncha, cometothedarkside97]

Beginning

Fiancé Search - San Fidelio Temple
    Engagement & Wedding - Meeting the Sergios
    The Royal Family & The Real Villainess
    Ending
    Side Stories

General / Misc. Spoilers
    [c/o cometothedarkside97, Hx776f62626c65, LeideLis, Czarinananana, errorusernamesmh, crystalleciel, i_am_here, aqs4078, Kimms]

Extra

[c/o Gothita, lifelessbean]

TOC: @Le_Tired

***A huge thank you to @aqs4078 for providing detailed summaries, essential MTLs, and informative Q&As !!***

***Another big thanks to everyone who participated in divulging spoilers, this is one of the most active threads (in terms of # of users that contributed) I've seen :) !!!!***

Novel's Pickup Thread:

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/say-ah-the-golden-spoon-is-entering.129067/

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  3. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “I want to be able to fight for large property, not just those small side dishes! Let me increase the tension between parents and their children! Brother, I'm asking for a promotion!" And so, my miserable life as Korea's number one 'dirt spoon' ended. Round two, and I'm back as the daughter of a chaebol! Moreover, I'm also the heir to the Sergio family, who's gained complete control of the South! Although there's some downsides being the sister of a villain, in the end, does it even matter? After all, I'm still fated to inherit the family at the end of the day! But things take a turn for worse, and my life goal to reach the top is jeopardized by my back-stabbing little sister. There's two weeks until my father returns. During that time, he must somehow bring back the best groom of the empire. And that's how the bridegroom expedition started. If you're young, capable, and handsome, even better! Although it'll take a little while... whatever. It's a contract marriage anyway, so there's no way to really confirm all those attributes. --- Adelaide looks at him resentfully, not licking her lips. It may have be embarrassing in front of the statue-like Commander of Knights, but she's already learned from the depths of her bones that this man is also a beast. "Ah... that’s it.” Killian approached her with a charming smile and locked her in his arms. A voice whispered against shoulder and into her ear. “You never said you had a problem with this.”

Omg it’s good, the art is to die for and I need to see Noelle eat shit. Spoilers please

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  5. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of Ch 6.
    Adelle Sergio : The MC and presumptive heir of the Sergio clan, transmigrated Korean

Noella Sergio(not sure on the last name): Illegitimate sister of Adelle brought back to family and acknowledged at roughly the age of 11. Originally the heroine, later rewritten as the villain, currently role uncertain.

Kayden: illegitimate son of the count, hates business and merchants so stand in for random millenial

Jerox: Adelle's former love interest now engaged to Noella

Adelle's maid: cute comedy relief

The count: father of Adelle, Noella, Kayden, possibly others. Current head of the clan

Setup : Adelle is originally a poor hardworking Korean who can't get ahead because/ of nepotism. She dies and reincarnates into a novel as Adelle. She decides to take the opportunity and become an even bigger workaholic and devote every waking moment to becoming the head of the family commercial empire. HINT: Death is nature's way of telling you slow down, and reconsider your life choices.

1st Major Event Adelle: meets Jerox expecting a proposal but finds him asking for advice about the ring he bought for Noella

2nd Major Event: At a party/banquet Adelle finds out she needs to be married or engaged within a week to inherit and Noella both actively sabotaged and is out to claim the spot (really doesn't seem like as Adelle has demonstrated business acumen, while Noella's only skill so far is being catty )

Now it's of to the races

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE MC! Heck, the brief moments with DILF Dad and handsome bro were a treat as well. Spoilers anyone? I'm honestly surprised MC has SOME level of pity to the villainess just BECAUSE she's gonna end up in a bad situation later on (IF it follows the OGnovel) and so long as MC stays on top of things. Even then, despite not knowing early the requirement for heir is getting married (just curious though, but is MCs analysis on her father spot-on? I mean, sure it was one... failed insight to lose a man (who other than decent bg and great accountant skills), choosing a semi-cunning daughter over the child who was cunning enough to hold onto the position and was trained by dad with his skills, enough to choose, a semi-cunning b*tch for one semi-grand plan? MC got outsmarted once, for a merchant, business is mostly everything, MC is business savvy!)

TrinaAngel, Eelillya, samster and 6 others like this.
  7. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ml is archbishop?

8. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's not. Acording to the vice bishop, the actual archbishop is away. But the silver-haired guy she meets is the ML.

Does anyone have spoilers on the ML's background?

Mo night, perez, Marie_0720 and 3 others like this.
  9. SilverMist721

SilverMist721 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really like MC. She shows no interest in anything other than being successor. And apethic attitude makes one laugh. :blobpirate:

10. Poppopi-chan

Poppopi-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Killian Setian (27)
    • Captain/Commander of the Holy Knights
    • 6 years older than MC (21)
    • apparently nobody knows about him because he was away training(?) in an ice cave
    • v handsome
    • in fact MC describes him as a “handsome man who transcends race, nationality, and taste, like a symbol of national peace” lmao :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    so far these are the only the things I got from Ch. 10 oh and MC doesn’t recognise his last name so she’s assuming he’s not from an influential family

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, what "trait" of ML is being referred to in the synopsis?

Laerta likes this.
  12. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this! I think a review mentioned something about ML's true background. I reckon he is from an influential family?

Ngl FL's description of him made me LOL. That's me towards manhwa men. Hoping we get MTLs of the novel.

13. lifelessbean

lifelessbean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Say Ah, the Golden Spoon is Entering
    “I want to be able to fight for large property, not just those small side dishes! Let me increase the tension between parents and their children! Brother, I'm asking for a promotion!"

And so, my miserable life as Korea's number one 'dirt spoon' ended.

Round two, and I'm back as the daughter of a chaebol!
    Moreover, I'm also the heir to the Sergio family, who's gained complete control of the South!

Although there's some downsides being the sister of a villain, in the end, does it even matter?
    After all, I'm still fated to inherit the family at the end of the day!
    But things take a turn for worse, and my life goal to reach the top is jeopardized by my back-stabbing little sister.

There's two weeks until my father returns.
    During that time, he must somehow bring back the best groom of the empire.
    And that's how the bridegroom expedition started.

If you're young, capable, and handsome, even better!

Although it'll take a little while... whatever.
    It's a contract marriage anyway, so there's no way to really confirm all those attributes.

---

Adelaide looks at him resentfully, not licking her lips. It may have be embarrassing in front of the statue-like Commander of Knights, but she's already learned from the depths of her bones that this man is also a beast.

"Ah... that’s it.”

Killian approached her with a charming smile and locked her in his arms. A voice whispered against shoulder and into her ear.

“You never said you had a problem with this.”
    -------
    Authors: 포르토피노 / 신유성
    Release status: Ongoing
    Year of Release: 2021
    Korean Name: 아 하세요, 금수저 들어갑니다

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  14. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he have other identity other than captain of holy knight?

15. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so cute, I can't wait for the next chapters. Any spoilers? is the novel completed?

simplysharonda likes this.
  16. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it seems the novel is completed and the side stories are ongoing.

perez, Marie_0720, Nefroza and 3 others like this.
  17. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY! a heroine with black hair and red eyes instead of the ML.

Zena2003, IK_Reads, beazacha and 13 others like this.
  18. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is so cool and calm.

athene911, perez, Marie_0720 and 3 others like this.
  19. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl is so beautiful and smart, her Maid is so funny:blobjoy:.
    In one of the first chapters when fl was in a banquet, she went to the terrace and talked with her sister, after that she was talking with her Maid, and someone suddenly laughed, fl heard the laugh. At first I thought it was the ml, does anyone know who was it???

20. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sighhh here we go again.
    Another manhwa with a hot dad but no mom:blobpensive::notlikeblob:
    Wasn't it her older cousin? Cause the ML wasn't even at the party...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021