Spoiler Why She Lives as a Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 3, 2021.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are the MC and Prince siblings?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is the end of the terrible marquis family and the Prince.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  3. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its so cute to see her reactions with leonie. And it seems that ml, and various other people get interested in fl, not necessarily romantically, because of her swordsmanship, as well as her frankness. Like she doesn't exactly act like a noble. She's strong and can back it up.

How and when does the ml fall for her romantically?
    How does she deal with the crown prince and his lover?
    What becomes of her family?

4. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that is inherently wrong though. People in real life meet someone "interesting " at a bar or during class time or at a part time job. The definition of interesting differs from one person to another but everyone falls for their partner because they are interesting. Whether that "interesting" means smart, beautiful, funny, serious etc. I don't think it's wrong. After all, if you don't think the person is interesting in any shape or form then why get with them?
    In the story, he thinks she is interesting because she is actually interested in swords and that made him intrigued. It's a bit cliché but I think it' cliché because it's realistic.

Hixki, seekingsnow, Peerly and 13 others like this.
  5. Magicals

Magicals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know the ending of her family and the ending of the story between the mc and the ml, can somebody please spoil these for me?

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? "everyone falls for their partner because they are interesting"...?
    Being interested in someone is just an expression, it doesn't mean that they find the other person interesting. Interesting doesn't equal love.
    You can find someone interesting and hate them or even be different to them. Or likewise, you don't have to find your partner interesting in order to love them.
    Anyway, it's just a poorly written comic and love story. The reasons he finds her so unbelievably interesting are stupid.

7. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this manhua is full of predictable cliches and copy-paste plot, but I really need to know: is this her 4th life or something? like, the novel she read in her original life were past forgotten memories of her first and second life, then after she died again she was transmigrated to korea and then truck-kun came and she's back to before?

8. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised people are so negative about this manhwa. I really like it. A bit ironic to find tropes cliche - I mean this is a rofan after all. Anw I'm tired of passive FLs. At least this FL doesn't take s**t and gets things done. I like how briskly the chapters move as well. She'll have a lot of enemies to overcome which makes things interesting. And a supportive ML is always good in my eyes.

9. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stealing this quote from a reddit post on otome isekai, "
    it’s really just not my cup of tea tbh, glad she immediately took control of her life mere seconds after she transmigrates, but it feels like there’s a severe lack of… antagonistic force? stakes? risk? struggle? she blazes through and conquers everything with no problem and that sorta kills things for me imo. i am interested in the story though, no matter how cliche and trope-ey it is." This kinda accurately describes my feelings towards the whole thing. Too much is going her way, and it brings down the tone of victory when she achieves her goals. Like, what's the point of bringing up some big problem if she's just going to knock things down without any drawbacks or consequences? Sounds a bit mary-sue-ish.

But I digress, because strong women is a closeted fetish of mine and Les(b)ian can stomp me any day.

gracecfe, Elren, Peerly and 4 others like this.
  10. Bhluee

Bhluee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil about the red head guy. The one the FL met at the pub.

seekingsnow likes this.
  11. DeuKaeBestGirls

DeuKaeBestGirls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the crown prince feel inferior because of the duke? I don't think the CP genuinely sees the duke as a friend...

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  12. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it seems like the Duke joined the original Villainess' side in the 2nd timeline (the one where the original book's plot took place since it's the REVENGE part), so they weren't probably on great terms from the start. That's what it looks like in the webtoon when the MC is thinking about the og story, anyway.

BTW, it really doesn't make any sense that the MC doesn't know the Villainess' "truth"

aka her true origin that was revealed before her death & thus would have been the first thing mentioned in the book's prologue or even in the summary as a hook for the reader (cuz you KNOW that the antagonists would have taunted the villainess with it right before she died)

& also would have been a huge part of her revenge & something the Villainess would have been obsessed with for most of the story.

That's like remembering all of Harry Potter but not knowing that Harry is the Boy Who Lived & how there's a big prophecy around him killing Voldemort but for some reason you DID remember that "oh yeah, Voldemort killed Harry's parents! Not sure why tho, probably not important~". :blobconfused:

Author, what the heck???

13. SormiNN

SormiNN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I could be wrong, based on the flashbacks in the manhwa where the MC goes to find the cp to annul the marriage, wasn't the original villainess the typical "I love you, you'll see that you love me more than that other trash woman" trope and harassed the cp's lover?
    And before she died she found out that she was being used by her father who wanted to kill of the imperial family for some confusing reason regarding the MC's birth, and she was used by the cp who wanted to kill of the marquis. If I got it right then the power dynamic is really messy, everyone wants to kill each other off, but I could be wrong.
    Also, from chapter 20 mtl posted here, doesn't it kinda say that she doesn't know the story of her birth because she only read halfway through the novel and then skipped to the ending?

14. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it say with who the original lasian ended up in her second life after the end of the original novel was it the prince or someone else ?It's interresting to have the mc transmigrating as a reborn villainess in a villainess noble girl novel it's a rare twist, do someone know what was the big secret that lasian discovered before her death ?

CaelumBlue likes this.
  15. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't get your point of view. I'm not sure if I agree or disagree with you since I don't get where you stand exactly.
    "Being interested in someone is just an expression, it doesn't mean that they find the other person interesting."
    => I will disagree with you. Being interested in someone or something literally means what it says: "to find it worthy of further attention". So you cannot be interested in someone and not find the person interesting as you suggested. That's a paradox.

"You can find someone interesting and hate them or even be different to them."
    => I didn't say otherwise. Interest does not equal love but love starts with some sort of interest. Interest can lead to hate or disgust or whatever...

Here's what I'm saying: Falling in love starts with some sort of interest. Interest does not equal love but love usually starts with interest as you notice the other person. Whether that interest remains at interest level or progresses to love is a different matter. You can say "oh that person is so beautiful" and that is a form of interest and you might never pursue it, you just see them, note their looks and that's it. That is interest that doesn't really become love.
    As I said in my previous comment, interest does not mean that the person is amazing. You don't need to find someone to be the best at something for you to fall in love. Some people are mediocre at work yet interesting because of something else that can be as simple as their handwriting. Interest is something very subjective and does not equal excellence.

Personally, and this is my opinion: if you find your partner uninteresting in every way, that is truly bizarre to me. But then again, each person have their perception of what love should or should not be so you do you.

16. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can anyone say if this novel is being translated? Or is any TL-group planning to pick it up?

17. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People, this is a spoiler thread, not a discussion thread. If you want to debate whether people fall in love just because they're interested in someone or not, then please create your own discussion thread. We just want spicy and juicy spoilers. Thank you

18. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC and Prince she is "engaged" with actually brother and sister?

CaelumBlue likes this.
  19. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does she discover her birth secret and does the Marquis know? If he does, then this man sure hates the Imperial family to boot. Actually, pairing siblings in marriage. Also, how does she bring down that family of psychopaths? And please don't tell me that the Crown Prince is given redemption, because regardless of his reasons, refusing to break off the engagement while having an affair with another is plain disgusting.

20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more interested in OG Lecian 2nd life, like it said in the beginning it was a light romance but who was OG romancing with? What was the OG 2nd life happy ending? Because it really didn't seem like a romance story.

Also just curious did the Prince really in love with Narah? Since now we know she the daughter to his enemy lol, I want know his ending to the OG Lecian 2nd life

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021