Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. raeeeda

raeeeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of the villainess, Kill the villainess, Pricilla's Marriage Proposal, i woke up as the ugly duckling,
    I met the male lead in prison, Taming the lady, the redemption of the blue rose princess are quite a few manhwas where the fl is higher status than the ml

2. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no, the adaptation manhwa caught up to the raws! I'm done stalking bato.to for now lol. so I'm here humbly waiting for some spoilers UwU

**why do I feel like priestess Rebecca have a thing for our ML? like she's trying to see if ML would react when he hears about FL haha

icay1x, torte1315, ErryChu and 15 others like this.
  3. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the manhwa translations has caught up to the raws (salute to the hardworking translations teams!) But now i'm left craving for more :notlikeblob:

It's been a while since i felt so excited for a story haha the last time was during the release of Death is the only ending for the villainess :blobmelt: i guess i just have things for FL with backbone

Anyways chapter 20 mentions than the ML is still waiting for "it" And that was the reason why he endure 3 years of training inside the ice cave. Anyone know what is "it"? Or maybe the reason why he become a holy knight captain in general? Any spoiler about this would be immensely appreciated thank you :aww::aww::aww:

Also since Killian is the crown prince i guess he is the ogML who got snatched away by Noelle friend huh? Can't wait to see his 'beast'ly attitude that the synopsis mentioned. :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

4. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... how about The novel/manhwa adaptation “I will be the matriarch in this life”
    The FL in the story will marry ML because ML made a law that the FL will still be the head of her household while FL marry ML. ML is an emperor and ML threatened his father to make a new law about FL. FL is second in power after the ML which is the emperor.

5. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    i loved how the temple is just a place for finding her future husband:blobjoy:

thank you for spoilers(y):)

6. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What bothering more is that it is another manhwa that Royalty is the endgame. I guess most manhwa really like CEO type ML. Even if I can overlook the whole royalty, but why must the ML must be another perfect handsome god?

Is it too much to ask for an ML that has a fickle on his face or look like Adult Naruto where he is not a heavenly handsome perfect being from another star?

7. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Spoiler 50-52
    Killian and Adele introducing fiancee to her father back at home.
    Her father was shocked and upset that Adele's decision was to bring a handsome fiancé but the beauty of Killian he respected her daughter's decision.
    Her dad dinner full set wine with killian.
    Adele worried about Killian with her dad.
    After Father has finished drinking with Killian, but Adelle starts drinking a glass of wine, but taken back from Killian.
    I would recommend it to Killian but he did not seem drunk.
    Killian slowly took her drink to his mouth.
    But his lips overlapped on the spot where her lips had touched
    but he did not seem drunk.
    Adele put down the water cup when Noella's excited voice came in search of her.
    “You heard, Xerox brother! My sister is back! After all, there's no way that you can't miss our engagement ceremony!"
    “Oh, yes, Noella.”
    Long time no see, Noella.”
    You.”
    When did you come? How long have I been waiting?”
    He raised his hand as if to greet them, but the look of Adèle was on Killian.
    Hopefully, that won't happen, right?
    He had a story with Xerox and Noelle, so I was curious and worried about how he responded when he met Noella for the first time as a first love of the people.
    Sister, but you must have a guest with you, right?”
    Noella finally turned her attention to Killian.
    Nice to meet you. My name is Noella, the sister of Athel's sister.
    Killian's eyes were staring at Xerox next to Noel's.
    Adele,
    um, Yeah, What?”
    Xerox's expression turned a little irritable when Adele refused to deny it.
    It's like I've never seen you. Who are you?
    Killian Settian. Adele’s fiancée.”

Killian's unexpected introduction has frozen the atmosphere for a moment.
    She greets Killian with her shy face.
    Hey, what fiancé? To my sister?"

“Is that so surprising?”

That's ridiculous. But it was sudden?
    She was trying to look like her sister's surprise engagement and she was attached to Adele by making a worried look.

Oh! I was so surprised. I never heard it
    I’ve never heard of you and Xerox having that relationship.”

I got engaged two weeks ago.
    This is time to be in love

Isn't that right?

Atel raised her mouth and looked at Killian.
    Killian was also very deep looking at me with his eyes.

You mean.”

What? This guy is so good.

Her heart was beating so fast
    The pace of the throat and the face blowing was faster than usual.
    Why are you drinking so much?

Adele regretted taking all the drinks she had poured for the first time.

But ..."
    Noella muttered and grabbed Xerox's arm.
    But Xerox was just as restless as Noella.
    Complex emotions were revealed in the eyes of Abel
    I made sure that Adel's relationship with Xerox was like a destiny line.
    I'm surprised, too.
    Not only that, but I had not heard Adele have a boyfriend who could call her name without hesitation.
    She's my fiancée.
    Xerox could no longer call her by name.
    “Adele, um, no, Atelaide. No, um...
    “Sister, are you really okay?
    She used the Angel face was full of worry.
    What kind of trick is this?
    Athel narrowed one eye. I realized once again how honest Rebecca was.
    After my sister left, I was very worried and Merdell's older brother told me that her sister seemed to have marriage issues.
    Medel cousin is concerned about my sister.
    I burst out laughing when I heard that my cousin Mertel was worried about me.
    Noela shook her head at Athel's smile and bit her lip with tears in her eyes.
    It's not Mertel's fault. I came out because I was worried about my sister
    I don't want my sister and brother to be in trouble like last time. We are all a family.

:mad:reader feel disgusting with her appearance innocent bitch face:cautious:

8. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously hope you're correct. I can't stand parents with such high status of power but they're borderline stupid. The dad is also really hot if he isn't atleast aware of what's going on it's really gonna tear me apart. The hot characters sometimes really disappoint me

Hilarious. Xerox is the guy that's supposed to be the Mc fiance right? If he is why is he "restless" LOL. Also who is Mertel again? Was he/she introduced in Manhwa already?

Ice_Rose, ErryChu, aboni_06 and 14 others like this.
  9. Avonberry

Avonberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's probably the elder cousin that was introduced during the party who told her marriage was a requirement for succession.

10. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC gives me SO MUCH Kaguya Shinomiya's vibes (from love is war) I already love her

hanni29, Sweet456, ErryChu and 11 others like this.
  11. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised to see that Xerox have a bigger reaction than Noelle. If i am not mistaken, Noelle is supposed to fall for the crown prince and obsess over him in the og novel right? I guess she doesn't fall for his appearance but for his position then, since this Killian has not announced himself as the crown prince yet.

12. lilacforyou99

lilacforyou99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes in og novel too but this time seem like her fate was jealous with MC. MC dearly loved by her father and was believed to be capable of handling all the duties of the family

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  13. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda hate FL father i mean he has three children from different mother so he is a cheating bastard right? Or ami i RIGHT?

14. Poppopi-chan

Poppopi-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is where he starts getting interested/curious :blobmelt: and unconsciously jealous
    (I think this is the continuation of the manhwa's raws)

Three days after entering the temple, Adele lifted about thirty plates with one hand. Although she was not as strong as a beast or as resilient, she is unrivaled in terms of adaptability.
    "My lady, are you sure you're okay?”
    "Put up a few more as you talk."
    Adele urged Jacqueline, who hesitated, to stack more bowls. When Jacqueline raised the plate even though she was at a loss, Adele straightened her back without shaking.
    "Ouch!"
    My body remembers the life of a dirt spoon.
    Adele walked towards the hall, pondering over her past life. Can dirt spoons be hereditary? It’s too strong. I lived on a diamond path for more than 20 years, but in just a few days, I’m back working.
    "Oh, this is depressing."
    Unable to rejoice, Adele swallowed the bitterness. No matter what work I did, my body moved first before thinking it through with my head.
    It's not like I could go anywhere.
    The life of a Korean salesperson has made it impossible. It made her drink alcohol she couldn't drink, made her have patience she didn't have and made even the bowls of a grown man shine. (Don’t look at me.)
    "Wait! Lady Adelaide. What are you doing?”
    "Oh, my God, Rebecca."
    Rebecca, whose eyes were shining to find fault, stopped Adele just before entering the hall. The mere sight of the stacked bowls made her dizzy. Though it looked like it could collapse from the blowing wind, it was strangely well-balanced.
    "As you can see, it's meal time, so I was moving the plates."
    "You're going inside like this?”
    "Yes, I think I can get it done efficiently and quickly if I move it all at once."
    This woman is really something!
    Rebecca opened her mouth in front of Adele, who was smiling as if it was nothing. When dealing with this despicable woman, no matter how hard she tries to keep her composure, she always ends up with a burning heart.
    I can't let you go like this. Looking around to see if there was anything to nitpick about, she pointed to the water cups urgently.
    "That’s not the point. You're going to have to come back to move the cups anyway, so what efficiency are you talking about?"
    "Oh…the cups."
    I forgot.
    Adele looked down at the cups that were piled up at the entrance. Rebecca took a triumph breath because she finally found one.
    "Oh, look at that....”
    "Then will this do?"
    Ugh.
    Adele, who moved all the stack of bowls to one hand and then lifted the cups with her remaining hand. Rebecca gasped, unable to breathe as she saw the sight of Adele’s slender body that looked like it could collapse, perfectly balancing the tower of bowls and cups…
    "Hey, hey!"
    "I'll be on my way."
    Adele quickly walked into the hall.
    The knights couldn't take their eyes off the figure who had become a celebrity in just a few days. Rebecca clenched her fist tightly as she watched Adele’s back.
    Why is she so good at this?
    She was speechless at the absurdity. Adele washed the dishes, pulled out grass, cleaned the kitchen, and even trimmed the ingredients. Not only was she able to do it, but she also did everything perfectly. It's not something a lady who grew up in an aristocratic family could do. Furthermore, there’s no one that could compare to the Sergio Family in the South, so there’s no way Adele could have done such chores.
    No…I don’t think so.
    "Look over there. After Lady Agnes’ arrival to the temple, don’t you think the atmosphere definitely brightened?”
    "You’re right. She’s different from what I thought. I think we were prejudiced. Come to think of it, on the other hand, Priestess Rebecca is so...oops."
    As soon as the apprentices, who were just turning around the corner, found Rebecca, they covered their mouths and hurriedly left.
    How can those who serve God fall for such a shallow trick? Rebecca's head steams up.
    'The temple is gradually getting tainted with evil.'
    I should reveal the true colors of that wicked woman!
    Rebecca, overflowing with a sense of duty, thoroughly scrutinized the knights flocking to Adele.
    "Dear Agnes, can I have some more potatoes?”
    "Here. Give me some more!"
    "Ha!"
    Rebecca's snort grew even louder at the sight of knights lining up to receive food, who usually don't even look at potatoes. She couldn’t stand watching it anymore because these people are not the type to do these kinds of things.
    “How can there be so many blessed by the Sun God that are untalented in San Fidelio?”
    It’s disgraceful.
    Rebecca walked past the knights with pity. But surely, one of these many people will be able to keep his senses and help me…
    'Huh?'
    Such a man existed.
    Someone's eyes looking at Adele over the table were as cold as mine. While everyone laughed with hearts drawn into their eyes, only he was sharp.
    She couldn’t be more delighted, Rebecca forgot her face and walked up to him.
    "Captain, you're here."
    "……Priestess."
    "I thought you'd finished your meal, but I wondered why you looked so dark...… Alas, you've been watching Lady Adelaide."
    Rebecca took the seat next to him.
    As expected.
    I don’t know about anyone else, but I knew Killian would agree with me. Right now, aren't you looking at Adele with indescribably dissatisfied eyes?
    "Look at that. How can those who worship gods speak and act so lightly?”
    "……indeed.”
    Killian's voice fell on the black marble floor.
    "It's really frivolous."
    "Right? I thought you'd understand my feelings."
    Rebecca was excited to finally meet someone on her side.
    Captain of the Holy Knights.
    Now, it was as if her eyes and ears were properly opened.
    "I don't know what she’d done, but I'm sure there's something there. Look at their expressions over there."
    "……they all lost their minds.”
    "I know!"
    As if Adele was joking, the mouths of the knights including Lenald were wide open.
    Rebecca, moved by Killian's stern reply, didn’t notice that his eyes were slightly different from her own.
    "No matter what I’ve been saying, they aren’t listening as if their ears are broken. Even the other priestess was like that too. In times like these, knowledgeable people need to step in. What do you think we should do with her, Captain?”
    "...take them to Callohan's ice caves.”
    "Sorry, what? She's still a woman, wouldn't that be a bit...?”
    As Rebecca tilted her head, Kilian's throat rose and fell. He took a deep breath with a frown on his face and picked up the wine glass in front of him.
    But he didn’t drink the wine, he just held it for a long time. His eyes deepened as he peered through the transparent glass to see if there was any foreign substance in the wine.
    "…Captain?"
    "Pathetic."
    "…What are you talking about? Ah, of course, it's pathetic."
    Rebecca, who was stunned by the sudden cold atmosphere, agreed to his words belatedly. There's only one more opponent here to be called pathetic.
    Seeing Adele smiling, Rebecca’s heart was burned with wrath.
    “The reason why she managed to survive so far is probably because there are helpers who are secretly helping her. She called someone to avoid the task, or her maid did it for her. Because it just doesn’t make sense. We can't leave it like this any longer."
    “…What more would you do to Agnes?”
    For a moment, intensity and viciousness appeared in Killian's gaze.
    However, Rebecca, who had been staring at Adele, wasn’t able to notice the subtle change.
    “I think we should increase our surveillance. So whatever she’s hiding, we'll definitely find it.”
    “If it’s the eye of surveillance.”
    “The apprentices are all weak-minded and have already fallen for it. So how about Sir Michael follow around Lady Adelaide and warn the knights?”
    “Not allowed.”
    “…what?"
    Rebecca bit her lips at Killian's response, which wasn’t firm and even irritated.
    Didn’t you agree with me?
    She looked at him with puzzled eyes as Killian lifted the wine glass he was holding to his lips and tilted it.
    The captain’s perfect side profile and the way his throat moved as he drank the wine, made Rebecca’s face heat up no matter how much she was uninterested in love and sexual desires.
    “Captain.”
    “…Michael is too soft. He’s not fit for such a task.”
    “Is that so?”
    “In battle, even when others have three spears, Michael is always polite and takes only one spear.”
    “Ah, I see.”
    Rebecca, who looked at him with admiration, clapped her hands at his answer. Even the question of what the hell that had to do with spying on that peculiar woman and how many men he had killed in battle was overshadowed by his dazzling halo.
    “If I ask Commander Renauld…”
    “Are you still suggesting that even when he looks like that?”
    "Ah…”
    It was Renauld who occupied the front row of Adele's bodyguards and was joking around.
    Rebecca, unable to swear at her subordinates, looked down on him and looked for someone else.
    “Then, among the apprentices…”
    “They’re weak.”
    “Ah, if I tell Vice Bishop Samuel…”
    “He’s too old to follow after someone.”
    “… Well then.”
    She picked a few more, but Killian became increasingly dissatisfied. She knew Killian’s temper so she didn’t doubt him. There must be a solid reason behind his refusal.
    "Ah… So, who should we entrust this matter to... We can't just leave it like this."
    "Of course."
    In response to Killian's affirmation, Rebecca almost drew the name of the captain.
    A Holy Knight does not have mercy on evil.
    Therefore, it can only be compared to those pathetic knights who fell for the whispers and trickery of evil. (?)
    “Huh, then… … .”
    “I can’t help it. I just have to watch.”
    “… … You? Captain will..”
    Rebecca looked at him blankly. She heard it too well to dismiss it as a mistake. In addition, the way he said it was filled with resoluteness.
    “Since I have taken on the role of the Archbishop while he is away, I am responsible for everything that happens in the temple.”
    “Yeah, but it’s something that the Captain shouldn’t.....”
    “Are you doubting my ability?”
    “Oh, no! That’s not it!”
    Rebecca shook her head. She succumbed to the determined atmosphere around him that leaves no room for questions.
    Yeah, who else could she trust aside from him?
    Unlike other knights, his eyes did not follow a single woman nor was he a person who smiled kindly like the high priest. He was the only one who was as virtuous as the ice of an ice cap, so I could not imagine that there would be an ordinary man's heart in him.
    Indeed.
    Rebecca has never felt this intense thrill since revealing her powers.
    “I would appreciate it if the Captain would personally keep an eye on the Lady. I’m really relieved. ”
    “…...”
    “It won’t be too long before we see her wicked laugh.”
    Rebecca's cheeks glowed with anticipation as they watched the friendly crowd bursting with laughter once again.
    Killian’s eyes, which looked in the same direction, blazed a blue flame as he stared at only one person.

“…Is this what you mean?”
    This is mtl-ed. It sucks so feel free to correct any mistranslation!

15. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Killian turned and walked to the door. Adele's hand twitched as if obsessed with his modest footsteps.

'What are you going to do with it?'

It was difficult to be careless with drunkenness.

When drinking alcohol, you should not even use the name of the opposite sex recklessly, that is an unchanging truth. Surely it's the truth, but why do you keep looking at your lips

“Adele, I hope you don’t drink too much next time.”

“……Killian.”

The fact that his feet didn't come off easily seemed to be the same for Killian. Adele didn't even notice that she had called out his name naturally.

He stood tall in front of the door and turned to Adele.

“It would have been dangerous.”

“If I hadn’t done that, the manager should have ate it all.”

“Isn’t that enough?”

“No. You are my man.” The way my neck goes up and down

It was clear even from a distance. And without needing to look closely, his footsteps reverberated.

At the sound that overlapped with her own heartbeat, Adele fiddled with the glass of water to hide it.

I know I need to explain something, but... … … … .

“What did you just say?”

“You are my man.”

This is not a lie. Whatever the contract or whatever, Killian is his man and he is the one in this family to protect.

But right now, I couldn't properly exercise my self-control alone.

Chae and Adele looked up at him.

"I don't know what you'd think, but I'm going to let my husband go and have that happen, um."

Killian bowed his head and lowered his head.

Their lips intertwined as if they were waiting, and all their self-control melted in the hot touch.

As Cillian supported Adele's neck and waist, her arms wrapped around her neck.

Than when you drink strong alcohol in a row

Now I'm getting more drunk. “…. … … … Adele."

I didn't know that hearing your name while drunk would be so provocative.

Also, I didn't know that he, who was the incarnation of restraint, would give such a kiss.

"Ah… … … … .”

Flames rose everywhere that Killian's lips touched.

He lifted his back and sat Adele on the table, deep in her mouth.

this was coveted

He approached Adele mercilessly, as if to taste everything.

Endless thirst runs through the two of us

has spread to
    "haa haa"

“… … … … … Look at it."

As soon as the lips parted, Killian's eyes and chin tilted at an angle.

Adele, who was gasping for breath, was about to say something, but even that time seemed to be wasted for him.

As soon as she confirmed that she had barely breathed, she approached again like a wild beast.

"I didn't say I'd be in danger.

are you?”

16. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, the cousin didn't seem to know that she was at the terrace because he was looking for her and when she showed up he was like "so you were here"...
    maybe he is the brother who laughed idk:hmm:

Nefroza likes this.
  17. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I change my mind about Rebecca, she is the cupid of love. The necessary person to achieve Adele's #1 goal. Adele's secret helper. The bridge between Killian and Adele. LOL. :blobjoy: thank you for sharing what is to come in the webtoon.:bloblove:

:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: now I am wondering if Killian is really a man of control teehee ~
    Thank you for that juicy spoiler.:blobpopcorn_cool:

18. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course, he volunteered himself to watch over Adele of all people. LOL.

and thanks Rebecca for making this happening.

19. Mynmyn

Mynmyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As soon as I saw this manhwa, I already loved it. Although the plot is cliched, it was nicely delivered and all the characters are so likeable. Especially the fl. I guess the only thing that I’m disappointed about is the ml being
    actually the crown prince
    I was kinda satisfied with the plot of him being the captain of the holy knights. Even if he was actually
    the prince
    I wish he’d continue to be the captain and manage the household with fl since this was the main reason for all this story to even start. I’m looking forward for more spoilers!

also I love the art so much!!

Lucy_, kookerist, cjburaira and 34 others like this.