Spoiler The Symbiotic Relationship Between the Rabbit and the Black Panther

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yorozuyaginchan, Jul 23, 2020.

1. lieutenant_dan

lieutenant_dan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Going by what we have in ch 73, it seems interracial marriage does exist, one example is the (wolf x black panther) maid that attacked Bibi. Not sure if it was a result of interracial marriage or simply interracial s*x though. xD

But interracial marriage seems pretty common only for carnivore x carnivore or herbivore x herbivore but rare to unheard of for herbivore x carnivore

- Lt. Dan

2. CelesKnox

CelesKnox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned after Ahin and Bibi got married, it became common for carnivores and herbivores to get married. Cause Lil also married a carnivore.

From side story:
    Lil said to Bibi:
    "After the announcement of the marriage between you, a rabbit, and the chief, the whole continent was in turmoil. Since then, the marriage between predator and herbivore has become quite common among people."

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    Muty30, Mi shiru, Bella94 and 21 others like this.
  3. milkberrrry

milkberrrry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg they became game changers!!! Amazing!!! And thank you!

snzzykitten and CelesKnox like this.
  4. CelesKnox

CelesKnox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I think I found out if Izer is a boy or a girl.
    Izer always calls Zenia with "누야" (nooya) but I think he means "누나" (noona). This is why I never like mtling a child talk cause it's so confusing to interpret:blobsweat: so yeah, if he means noona then he's a boy. I'll fix my previous spoiler, sorry for the incovenience, cause I'm not an expert:blobdizzy:
    Both hands holding Edith’s portrait began to tremble. (Edith = Ahin’s father)

Yes, let’s meet again.

I remembered the moment when I shook my front foot while giving an unpredictable answer in my mind.

Lil and his children looked at Bibi crying and asked what’s happening.

“Ah… No, this is not crying...”

Tuk, Tuk Tuk. Tears overflowed and wet the portrait.

“Lil, do you know where Ahin is?”

“Why are you looking for the chief all of sudden?”

“I want to meet Ahin. No, we have to meet.”

“Well, that’s fine. You went on a field trip with me a while ago, so I think you may be in the office or the gymnasium by now.”

“Thank you.”

“Hey, rabbit! Be careful or you’ll fall!”

Leaving behind Lil’s call, I ran.

The hand that grabbed the hem of the dress turned white.

As I was running non-stop, a conversation I had with Ahin a long time ago came over.

‘What?’

‘I just feel like I’ve met a Black Panther before meeting Ahin for some reason.’

‘Wasn’t I the first black panther you met?’

‘Perhaps?’

‘What is the name of the black panther you met first and what is your impression of him?’

‘Well. So far I can remember…’

‘Think carefully, so I can find enough clues.’

I almost fell for the whispers tickling my ear, so I took a step back, being wary.

‘Wha-what are you going to do when you find him?’

The gentle smile that had remained on Ahin’s face quickly disappeared.

‘Remove him.’

‘Oh my gosh…’

As I was running, I stumbled in an instant. Her limbs were rubbed on the floor, but she didn’t even have time to use the healing pheromone.

I want to meet you right now.

I had to meet you to confirm.

As if he had just arrived at the gym, the man who had been relaxing his body by turning his shoulders turned his head towards me.

“Bibi…?”

After a while, I stopped in place and stared blankly at my hair fluttering in the wind. I felt as if time had stopped.

The familiar silver hair was dyed red in the setting sun just like one day in the past.

‘Hi.’

The boy’s hair, swaying in the wind, was dazzling silver.

“Bibi!”

Ahin’s eyes widened when he saw me staggering. He hurriedly supported my body and grabbed my waist as I was about to release my strength.

“Why is that, like someone who has seen a ghost”

As I was talking, Ahin hid me behind my back in an instant. As he put his hand to the scabbard, he seemed to have decided that I was being chased by something.

No, that’s not it.

“Even if you’re not being chased!”

Despite the desperate cry, Ahin turned around only when he was convinced that there were no signs around.

“Otherwise, why are the limbs like this?”

He scoured me, and he had scary eyes that he had never seen before.

After discovering the ripped limbs, I realized that I had fallen belatedly. The scratch on the floor is now bitter.

After looking around the wound, I quickly grabbed the hem of Ahin’s robe.

“It’s nothing. Ahin, what I want to ask is,”

“First of all, the wounds. Huh?”

His attention could not fall from the bruised wound.

“Bibi.”

“Okay…”

It was only then that I decided that a conversation would be impossible, so I used a healing pheromone. The scars disappeared without a trace, just like a sandcastle crumbled by the waves.

After confirming that there were no wounds on my body, Ahin breathed a sigh of relief and met his gaze - the red eyes that stood on me barely found their color.

Ahin asked Bibi why she was running like that, and Bibi answered she wanted to meet Ahin right away.

“You said you ran to the point where you fell to meet me?”

“Right.”

“You fell just to find me.”

“Stop it. How many times are you asking me?”

“...It’s more exciting than what I would’ve imagined. Do not lie.”

“I’m not lying.”

Bibi told him she wanted to ask something.

“Perhaps…Did you ever go to rabbit territory with any grown-ups when you were young?”

Ahin blinked puzzledly at the unexpected question.

“maybe? Why all of a sudden?”

“Answer me.”

“I must have gone with my father a few times when I was very young.”

“when? How old were you?”

“Probably four or five years old. Because my father was close with Chief Amon (Chief from the rabbit territory). But why are you talking about rabbit territory all of a sudden?”

It was as if he had realized why I had asked such a question.

A few seconds passed that felt like hours in the silence.

I could only remember the boy’s smiling face, waving his hand, as blurry as a painting on water.

Ahin, who was looking down at me, made a sound of a wind leak after a while.

“That’s why father bought you a rabbit doll.” (referring to Ahin’s father who bought the rabbit doll for Ahin.)

Slowly, as soon as I was sure, my legs relaxed and I sat down on the grass. Water filled my eyes so much that my vision was blurred.

It was only now that I understood the true nature of the sense of disorientation I often felt when I saw Izer. It was because Izer looked like Ahin on that day.

“What is this… How, how could this be... “

How is it possible to notice an encounter from the past so late?

With tears in my eyes at an important and moving moment, I pounded on the floor sadly.

“Why didn’t you recognize me right away?”

I held Ahin’s collar with both hands and only let out a pitiful resentment.

“How could you forget me? Ever since I first picked it up, you’ve been trying to put me in your mouth…”

“I’m sorry, I must have been crazy.”

Ahin, who held me in his arms, wiping my tears with his sleeve, said grimly.

“I should have just kidnapped you back then.”

“...what?”

“I thought about it for a moment.”

I was held still, and I trembled at the unknown chill I felt for an instant. Although it was a moving moment, Ahin’s atmosphere was strangely strange.

“...?”

As I struggled to get out of my arms, Ahin hugged me tighter.

“Ahin, look at your face for a second.”

“No, because I can’t control my expression right now.”

“Why? What do you look like?”

“Not very pretty.”

I am crying because I am so moved, but Ahin was burning with unexplained anger.

At that time, it was evident that he regretted not getting me out of the Rabian family.

Taking a deep breath, I just buried my forehead in Ahin’s arms.

“Yes, Ahin. Can I ask you one more thing?”

“Yeah, whatever.”

“You told me back then, let’s meet again. I wonder why you said that.”

“Mother!” They suddenly heard Izer’s voice.
    “Izer?”

“Mother, Sister.. Please stop sister.”

Rarely panicking, Ahin hugged Izer, who was crying like the protagonist of a tragic story.

Ahin and Bibi asked what happened.

“Sister.. Sister picked up a lion.”

“That’s right. Because he’s abandoned by his uncle.” Zenia’s voice, who did not know when she came, was heard.

Our gaze, which moved at the same time, passed through Zenia and stayed on the boy standing next to each other. He was a beast with the appearance of a prince from a fairy tale.

“I want to get engaged to this lion. He’s pretty, isn’t it?”

“no. My dad is prettier, and of course you’re not even engaged.”

“Zena.”

I sat down in line with Zenia’s gaze and whispered quietly.

“Didn’t you promise to put your engagement on hold for the time being?”

“That’s right, the more men you meet, the better.”

“But why…”

I turned my attention to the boy standing in a neat posture.

The boy whose eyes met at the same time responded with a smile.

‘That kid?’

Direct lineage of Leona Manions, Eind Manions.

He must have been part of the Lion Territory delegation that had just arrived today.

Bibi can guess Eind probably only pretended to fall in front of Zenia cause she knew his mother wanted a healing pheromone shapeshifter.

“Because it was difficult for me to reject each marriage letter. Hmmm, isn’t it ok with these conditions? Although he is weak for a lion.” (Zenia)

“ ...weak. Do you know who this child is?”

“Oops, I forgot to ask for his name. What is your name?”

“Call whatever you want. You picked me up.”

“Is that okay?”

“Yes. I’m yours.”

‘It looks like Ahin will take care of everything.’

“No way. Zenna, you are only six years old.”

“Dad told me yesterday that I was all grown up, General Rabbit. Are you talking two words with one mouth like Evrin? I hate you, Dad!”

“You… hate dad?”

Suddenly, a messenger bird that flew from the sky dropped a letter.

I smiled vaguely when I checked the brief transcript.

[Dear Bibi.

I hope that Eind whom I sent will be liked by Bibi and Zenia Grace. We’ll see you formally to discuss the engagement soon.

• Leona Manions.]
    Come to think of it, I didn’t get Ahin’s answer to the question of why I said we should meet again.

“Hiik, you! Quickly get away from my sister...!”

“Izer, don’t push my lion away. He is a weak kid.”

Bibi covered her ears seeing the quarrel and said to Ash.

“Ash, shall we have a generous dinner tonight?”

Ash, who understood the word “dinner” like a ghost, rushed in.

Leaving behind the chaos that erupted, Bibi and Ash went out to the garden. As the sun went down, the light of the lamp lit up the way back to the mansion.

Grace’s mansion was going to be noisy today and in the future.

They stopped by at Rabbit territory market to buy dolls. Edith eventually reached for Ahin lying on the floor.

“Ahin, wake up. Your clothes get dirty.”

Ahin, who snapped off a large hand, said sternly.

“I’m not going. I decided to be a rabbit here.”

The body expressed its unwillingness to return to the Black Panther territory even if it died soon.

“What’s wrong with you two?”

Evrin, who doesn’t know why, took a bewildering turn at Ahin and Edith, who were fighting a war of nerves.

“Why does Ahin want to be a rabbit? You’re more like a black panther than anyone else.”

“Evrin, mouth.”

“Yes.”

For a moment to gauge the composition of power, Evrin, who tilted the scale toward this disc, pulled Ahin’s ankle. It was also the job of a sprout aide to prevent deviations from his superiors.

“Now, Ahin, who wants to be a rabbit. Let’s get back to Black Panther territory. What does the rabbit say when you have fangs?”

“Don’t point it out!”

“Oops!”

Evrin, who was dumped by Ahin, fell like a paper doll.

Edith, who was shaking his head in a difficult way, suddenly looked around. Passers-by were glancing away from Edith.

The emotion that came to their purple eyes was fear for the beast.

Edith turned to a toy stall just a short distance away.

“If Ahin don’t like, I can’t help it. Father will just buy a rabbit doll. Evrin, do you have any toys you want?”

“I’d rather be a Valence's aide than a toy. You have to take the first step well.”

“Such an enterprising talent.”

“It’s part of a great home education.”

Edith has already moved to the stall, dealing with the ambitious Evrin. Soon after, I heard the footsteps of Ahin, who had become quiet.

“Welcome.”

When Ahin and Evelyn arrived at the stall, they were busy choosing toys. Even if he pretended to be mature, he was still only a four-year-old child.

Edith, who was smiling, looked at the black panther doll at the end of the stall.

Edith, who naturally picked up the Black Panther doll, was in agony. His arrogant expression, unlike a doll, resembled someone he knew.

“Mom doesn’t like dolls very much.”

Ahin, who came near, gave a lecture.

“Especially if you give me such an ugly doll, I’m sure I’ll throw it in the fireplace.”

“I’m sure you are you’re right, aren’t you?”

“But she will be glad it’s my dad’s present. Because my mom loves my dad.”

Edith, who paused, shook his head.

“I don’t think so. I like Valence even more.”

“No, you said that last time, if you like a person, they makes you laugh. My mom told me to keep a straight face, but whenever she saw you she turned around and smiled secretly.”

“Was it…”

“Yes, my shoulders are shaking.”

That is probably a mockery. Edith, who vaguely blurred the end of his words, blushed his ears slightly. Thanks to Ahin, the fact that I learned quickly shook my heart.

Valence was rather difficult to read inside as the time went on together.

After years of thinking that she had built up some trust, she took the attitude that she could throw Edith away at any critical moment. What a woman to the bone.

After erasing Valence, who occupies his head whenever he has time, he turned his attention to the rabbit doll Ahin held in his arms.

“Do you want that?”

“That’s enough, let’s go back to Black Panther territory. Come to think of it, I made a promise with the rabbit I met at the mansion.”

“Promise? What promise?”

“See you later. She wants to do that, too.”

Ahin’s attitude, which he had been struggling with a little while ago, was too calm.

Edith, strangely disturbed, asked carefully.

“Is there a reason why you have to see the rabbit again?”

“Yeah, then I’ll eat... …No, I’ll take her to my house.”

“You were just going to say you were going to eat her.”

“No, she might get hurt because she is weak.”

Ahin hand-picked the rabbit doll into the best.

Faced with Ahin’s bulging belly, Edith was speechless and had only his lips dangled.

Wouldn’t it be a problem to take the rabbit before worrying about it getting hurt? It was a complicated feeling.

“Ahin, again, you must not eat. I promise, put your pinky on the line.”

"Don’t raise your toes.”

Edith couldn’t shake the feeling that something was going terribly wrong. Please, I just hope the rabbit gets away with the huge trap of Ahin.

Ahin, who didn’t even know how he felt, lifted the rabbit doll high.

“If I don’t meet her, I’ll come visit her.”

Long after that, the Black Panther Forest of Territorial Boundaries.

In the basket, Ahin picked up a white cotton ball that looked less than a bite away and lifted his eyebrows. I didn’t know why Edith, who was sticking out her pinky with a stern face, looked overlapped.

Whatever. Ahin, who didn’t care much, said the first word.

“a young rabbit?”

THE END.
    That's the end:blobsmilehappyeyes:

5. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahin tells his grandfather that he changed involuntarily after Bibi bit his neck in her sleep (she has terrible sleeping habits). His grandfather was shocked, because only a stronger pheromone can force transformation, so it meant that Bibi's pheromones were stronger than Ahin's. Ahin also brags about Bibi slapping his ass for teasing her too much.

6. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh he's a boy that's why Bibi said that Izer is Ahin's mini me! And thank you for your work, You are the Best :)

7. Savila

Savila Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell you the truth, I like characters with colorful hairs. IRL we don't have such natural colors. And I think it would have been fine if the ML had Silver hair color same as the FL. And honestly, I hope that they didn't change it because of the reason 'they look like siblings' kind of thing because it's kind of stupid.
    My SIL has black hair and so do I, does that make us siblings? Course not. Anyway, I'm kind of sad about this. To me, it kind of felt like they took away a part of the story. I'm hopeless, aren't I?

Bella94 and Rose Nightingale like this.
  8. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they changed it bc it doesn't make sense for panthers, that are generally black, to have silver hair.

9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_panther
    I can see the logic, but that does not mean it is valid.
    It kind of does, but only when the hair color is very rare for that population/area, and the appearances are not radically different otherwise.
    Hair is a large part of how we distinguish others appearances after all. It is one of the first things we see and can drown out other details when it is outside norms.

beazacha likes this.
  10. Savila

Savila Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to know it's not some stupid reason.

:blobunamused::blobunamused:
    True but I still think we should not judge on the color base. I mean some hair colors are rare and they happen to belong to different hair color families. I have cousins, who have copper-red hair. But their parents have black hair. The color which they inherited is from their grandmother, and I can't believe it, but people actually said that the kids were adopted.:blobunamused: I'm mean seriously, can they not see how the kids look exactly like their father besides the hair that is. anyway, this the reason why I think people should be judged by the base of their hairs.

Rose Nightingale likes this.
  11. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, I don't see how it isn't valid. It makes more sense logically since big white cats are basically always albino. I don't think it's a big deal personally.

soysuva, snzzykitten and beazacha like this.
  12. rumrum

rumrum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! Love the relationship development between these two.

milkberrrry likes this.
  13. Yurong

Yurong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I feel good, thank you for the spoilers guys :aww:

14. MatchaGirl

MatchaGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! They've been a comfort while waiting for manhwa to update... (The expressions and actions of the characters are awesome, and hilarious!)

Tried to read the mtl before, but Korean MTL, as it turns out, is on a completely different level from Chinese.

15. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, I spend half of my brain power just trying to figure out who’s doing or saying what because the pronouns are all messed up

MatchaGirl likes this.
  16. Manga fan

Manga fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it will be more like pink panther since Bibi's colour is more of baby pink than white i guess@@:blobthinkingsmirk::blobjoy:

TrinaAngel, Niaosaf and CAP like this.
  17. CAP

CAP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WHITE-haired ML feels awkward for a BLACK panther

19. Pest-chan

Pest-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean we have a pink-haired lion and a purple-eyed rabbit. But I get you... It just somewhat makes sense for a black panther to have black hair/fur :blobReach:
    I also felt a bit awkward thinking Ahin has silver hair in the novel. I only see the manhwa Ahin having black hair, and I find it conflicting for his image. I don't know why:notlikeblob:

20. roastedmilktea

roastedmilktea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha same i'm so used to seeing ahin from the manhwa that when i read the novel i couldn't picture him with silver hair at ALL

Yasmine bezzi likes this.