Resolved Smutty manga about twins and the poor FL

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Aachiin0914, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I read this manga years ago.

It's about high school love story...or not. Well, it's a psychological and tragic romance manga. It's finished already.

But the thing is, even if I already finished this manga, this manga was still stuck in mind and always made me go "???"

It's because the ending is really vague...or it's just me not understanding the ending.

Anyway, here's the story.

Lets call the FL –the FL. There are two ML, they are twins. So, let's go with older ML and Younger ML.

So, FL and the twins were childhood friends. But the twins parents divorse, so the twins doesn't have a choice but to say goodbye to each other.

Younger ML went to his father farway, while older ML stayed with his mother in their hometown with FL.

So, time skip– high school.

Older ML and FL became a couple for so many years now. They were happy as they can be...enjoying high school love life. But then, tragedy destroyed everything.

But before anything else, it's FL b-day. Older ML gave her a ring. While younger ML came back to sneak a FL fav flower. Turns out, younger ML like FL as well.

So, here comes the tragedy. I don't remember what happened but, older ML and FL fight? Making FL run out. Older ML run after her. And as usual, FL bexame dumb she run while her eyes close, she didn't know she already crossed the street and fhere is a car. Older ML saw the car, he run fast enough to save FL being run over. So, as usual, stupid older ML push the FL out of the way, and he stayed at her place– so his ending is death.

FL mourned so much. She was depressed. She became a skinny ghost, that even the ring gifted by her bf can't fit in her fingers anymore.

And then came Young ML. After Older ML died, Younger ML came back to comfort his mother. Younger ML have glasses, but since he came back he was using contacts. He was timid but now, he smiled brightly like his older brother.

When FL saw him, he thought older ML's death is just a nightmare. But in the end, when she heard his name, she was devastated. It means older ML is really dead and he was younger ML.

And so, the start of their torturous life.

Younger ML blackmail and tortured FL sexually. And FL accepted it, saying she deserved it.

Actually, this manga is popular that year, cause it's smut. Full of smex. Younger ML did all sexual play to FL– in the pool, outside, imprisoned FL in the cabinet after making her drink water, then invite their classmates in his room, while FL is hiding in the cabinet.

Anyway, after their torturous sexual relationship in high school, both of them lost contact.

Then time skip again. They met again.

I don't remember what they said after they met. Anyway, FL came to the cemetery visiting her dead BF.

So, in the end of the page, it shows the tomb.

And the name in the tomb turns out to be the younger ML.

This made me go "???"

So who died in the end?

And why did the ML tortured FL that year?

The ending is so absurd that I didn't think about it that time. But who knew this series stays in mind for so long...

Sigh~

If anyone knew this manga...please tell.me the title...

I can't find it...

Thank you!!
    (≧▽≦)

2. Darnest7

Darnest7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was gonna say broken winged angel BUT it's not a manga so am now curious

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  3. Agadama

Agadama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bokura no Koi wa Shi ni Itaru Yamai no You de
    (Our Love is as Painful as Reaching Death)

Aachiin0914 and Nightow1 like this.
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah! This is really it!

Thanks bro!

Still...the vague ending still made me wonder...