Recommendations recommend me your favorite BLs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by writtenforcup, Jun 17, 2021.

1. writtenforcup

writtenforcup i wanna fffff

Reading List:
    Link
    so i've been in this dry spell for this past few days where I'll start a new novel, it'll be really good and everything- and I'll just lose interest in it randomly. so, could you please recommend me a BL novel that was interesting enough or that you enjoyed to the point of binge-reading? Thanks~

2. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    Comedy danmeis help me pick up my interest in reading after a few months of not reading anything! I recommend:
    I Ship My Adversary X Me
    Your Memes are Better Looking Than You
    Your Scandals are Way Cuter than You (Sequel)
    Or some novels that just gripped me into reading more:
    Psychic
    Yuwu
    The Earth is Online
    Waiting Until 35 Years Old

3. iRaine

iRaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a list of my favorite BL's here: Absolute Favorites (BL). The novels I put here are ones I mostly binge-read/MTL'd all the way through (with exception of several I'm waiting translations on). Of course, some novels are better enjoyed at different times and occasions depending on your mood.

If you're looking for excitement and dog blood, I'd recommend the QTs.
    Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong - dog blood, high IQ/EQ MC who abuses the ML by "abusing" himself
    The Perfect Destiny - Comedy gold with MC very willingly getting locked up/"loved" by ML in various worlds, but all in his mind because he can't OOC.
    Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil - Who doesn't know this one? I also like to re-read my favorite arcs.
    Quick Transmigration: I’m Almost Dead - Explicit, gruesome, can be unpalatable to some since the ML's are actual true villains, but there is also comedy gold because of the super goal-oriented, silly MC. I really like the first arc, enough to win it a position on this list.
    Did The Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today? - Dog abuse where MC enters VR world as a supporting male lead in order to get credits for his acting class, but all the characters fall in love with him every time...
    Don’t Be a Kept Man - Gong MC with super interesting different protagonists in every arc bound by a system who prevents the slag MC from eating soft rice (depending on lover for material comfort). Some of my favorites are: the martial arts practitioner who accidentally gets bound and one where a system enters the body of the slag.

Other exciting ones:
    The Villains All Fell in Love with Me After Rebirth - MC plays the role of a villain cannon fodder and dies heroically to finish the plot, but he rewinds back to the beginning with all the love interests also retaining memories of the previous life... hahaha (I only read up until the first "ending" of the story.)
    Transmigrated into a Heartthrob Novel and Went OOC - Salted fish MC who wants to stay away from the drama around the irresistible flower of kaoling ML but ends up dragged into it as all love interests of ML turn to him...

This one is a little slower, but still very exciting!
    Hold On, You’re Something Else - Gong MC. Bit emotionally slow actor transmigrates into A/B/O where protagonist shou (ML) is relentlessly pursued and abused by various perverted scum alphas in the novel. MC is such a genuine man who tries to be kind whenever he can, and it completely wins over ML, who has ability to occasionally read thoughts and has felt extremely disgusted by the lustful, greedy thoughts of the alphas around him.

4. OtterCannon

OtterCannon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone Knows I'm a Good Person!!

6. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
    babybb likes this.
  7. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Class Teacher System” and “When an Alien Is Bound to a World-Saving System”, mostly because MC is charismatic without being overly pretentious or annoying. I think MC in both of them actually acts like a person, not a fabricated robot meant for developing plot, and they just feel real. The way they interact with others reminds me of how I interact with others (a little awkward/ oblivious/ distant but still well-intentioned), so maybe that’s why I like them so much. Also, the plots are good, so there’s that too.

8. monolilith

monolilith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Supernatural Movie Actor App
    Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend
    Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin
    Don’t You Like Me

writtenforcup likes this.
  9. Preethu

Preethu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Mushroom
    I am really surprised that no one mentioned it. The story is really something you know, you will really like it.

10. Himeko Aiko

Himeko Aiko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The daily life of being the campus idol's fake boyfriend
    • Transmigrating into the heartthrobs cannon fodder childhood friend
    • Glory
    • The e-sports toxic assembly camp
    • Master grim reaper makes his debut in center position
    • You use a gun, I use a bow
    • Mr. Melancholy wants to live a Peaceful life
    • Heroic Death System
    • Soul Shard Captor
    • Grandmaster's Weird disciple
    • I Just Want to Be in a Relationship
    • Rebirth of a Supermodel
    • Who touched my tail
    • Guide on how to fail at online dating
    • Number one lazy merchant in the beast world
    • Pleasing start over
    • Later, he became a royal healer
    • Very happy
    • Pubg online romance of the century
    Some arent completed yet though

11. Tanni

Tanni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Epiphanies of rebirth (reborn mc in the 90s, not the average cold gong)
    Your distance ( realistic relationship with age gap, very mature gong and cute shou)
    Stone age husband raising journal ( back in the primitive times and op mc and bit of farming)
    Nan chan ( historical with heavy plot)
    Don't you like me ( school life and super cute shou)
    There will always be protagonist with delusions of starting a harem ( QT, the arcs gets better as you read on )

12. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    Psychic(not completely translated but absolutely recommend)