Spoiler Asmodian's Contract

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Viola202

Viola202 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers:blobsmilehappyeyes:. Yes please tell us about the wedding:aww:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    LuvRomanceYas likes this.
  2. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw I felt betrayed too...I still didn't buy it when they said the black haired bro is not dead Marianne real bro..they resembled each other too much!lol

Thanks for the spoiler! Me want the weddings spoiler too..lol

3. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the last chapter, split into two parts:
    As I lay still in bed, I started a new day to the point where the ticking clock sound was buried. There was a loud chirping sound. The sound of the maids opening their windows, the sound of tidying up the room, Through the sound of preparing to wash, the movements of the maids busily going back and forth are clearly in my head. Was drawn. Even though the maids are trying to kill the sound, I'm already awake There was no chin that couldn't be heard.

Nevertheless, I buried myself in the bed more relaxedly. Cool with open windows The wind came in, but it wasn't enough to get me up. Before Carol wakes up Until I was buried in bed and listened to the sound of the morning.

"Wake up now, Princess."

I wake up thinking that Carol's voice is more pleasurable and high-toned than ever. Built. Then, I could see that there were more maids in the room than usual. At any moment The maids who were working with faces that seemed to be humming, stopped their hands at once when I got up. I bowed my back. And after I put my back up again, it’s far more than I felt when I closed my eyes. It started moving at a very fast pace.

Washing, grooming, and breakfast ended in no time thanks to their quick actions. However
    Instead of being a little relaxed, the maids' movements gotten faster, and in proportion to that, The smile is now as bright as the sun rising to a rather high place. And like something As if waiting to go, I glanced at the door during my work break.

In time, the door opened, and Carol and the maids saw the cherished coming of the maids. He had a happy expression that was difficult to say. To their happy virus Whether it was contagious or not, I saw the maids who had just arrived carefully spreading them out on the sofa My heart was pounding.

It is a pure white dress that covers all three seats on the sofa. Was. A pure color like fresh snow. It unfolded before my eyes. The white color is gods and angels This is the color I used as a symbol of myself, and I personally prefer it because it is a color that burns well. It wasn't. But at this moment, the white color reminiscent of a snow field is more than black Heard on.

Part of the dress was covered thanks to the veil on the dress, but There was no major difficulty in recognizing the habit. On top of the white coat, there is a beautiful light golden thread. Rose vines were embroidered. The rose vines stretched all the way to the waist, and white pearls It was also connected to the hin waistband. You can't see it if you look at it, but if you look closely On the hem of the strong chimat, a wave pattern was put in with a lighter golden thread than the top.

"Oh my god, it's so pretty!"
    "I think it will suit the princess really well!"

The mouths of Carol and the maids, who were staring at the dress in silence for a while, opened as much as they were. And when I opened the red square box that came with the dress, I was even more excited. I didn't know. In the box, only coffins, headdresses, brooches, and white feathers used in connection with the veil The shoes that gave the impression of being contained were quietly wrapped in cloth

The maids wanted to put on me right away, I noticed, but first of all, I watched it slowly Wanted. The fact that I didn't feel much so far touched my skin. Suddenly like this I wondered if I could keep going, but it disappeared quickly.

As I looked at the dress, Carol finally opened her mouth to see if she couldn't stand it.

"Why don't you try it on once? If there is a place where the dimensions don't fit, we'll fix it."

I made my body reconsidered, but it couldn't fit the dimensions, but Carol and the maids' twinkling eyes
    I woke up from the seat where I was sitting because I didn't want to make him stained with disappointment. To tell the truth If I didn’t want to wear it, I wouldn’t wear it even if the maids’ eyes were stained with disappointment, but I’ll try it on. I wanted to.

With the help of the maids, I stood in front of the mirror with only the dress changed and stuck on the floor. As if, he stood tall and stared at the woman in the mirror. In a white dress Woman with dark hair and blue eyes. If I had worn it in the original shape of silver hair and red eyes It would be a lie if you hadn't thought it would have been better. Thinking like that in the mirror As I looked at the reflection in the mirror, as the outside became noisy, I turned my eyes that were stuck in the mirror to the door I looked to the side. It wasn't loud, but a little bit before I couldn't hear a single word Unlike the other, the voice of the head knight who was standing for the guard came in.

"Are you here, Sir Eric? You came with Sir Serene."

As I remember, he was much older than Eric and Serene. Nevertheless that There was a lot of formality and politeness in the tone. He would be... … .

"Oh my god, you must have been in a hurry."

I feel hot when Carol lowers the sound and smiles, and even the other maids smile. I felt it getting worse.

"But this is what I have to see tomorrow, so I'll go out."

Carol, who spoke in a single voice, walked lightly to the door and opened the door slightly. And I quickly closed the door after getting out of the way through the minimal gap for my body to escape. Thanks to that, I could only see Eric and Serene's hair color. “Welcome to Sir Eric and Sir Serene. But you can’t meet the princess right now. Even if you say that you are the father of the future."

“Welcome to Sir Eric and Sir Serene. But you can’t meet the princess right now. Even if you say that you are the father of the future."

A noisy Carol's voice came into the room. Carol's voice is my ear in the room It was loud enough to be heard clearly, and the last words were especially loud. Serene doesn't know, but Eric Presuming that he would have been embarrassed by that, I wished Carol to lower his voice. What should I do if I tell all the knights and soldiers standing in the hallway to hear. But Carol He still spoke out loud whether he knew my hope or not.

“Now the princess is wearing the wedding dress she’s going to wear tomorrow. So I’m sorry, Just go back today. I understand how you want to see, but from now on, you will see it every day. You must wait for a day."

Carol's words filled with laughter sparked my face. Get out right now and open Carol's mouth. I wanted to stop it, but if I go out now, the situation behind it is so obvious that I can’t do this either. Without being able to do that, there is no choice but to listen quietly to the conversation taking place outside. Was not in.

"That's only for Eric, doesn't it matter if I see it, Maid?"

At Serene's words, Carol couldn't say if she was worried for a moment. But soon the door opened a little bit, Serene came in through the small gap. And when he went into the room, Carol was outside The door was closed so that other people couldn't see what was inside the room.

When Serene came in, she looked around the room reflexively, looking at me standing in front of the mirror, and her eyes widened. It became so. If Serine didn't understand me, in the current situation, I'm quite I would have been embarrassed. Of course, Serene couldn't have said that he would see me on his own. But Serene understood my friend Eric, of course, and gave Eric a lover. Instead of making concessions, he took the place of his best friend. Unlike Eric and I, the relationship with him Gye was united in trust and friendship, and the best way to speak or persuade me The man was still Serene. Strangely, when Eric says something, he wants to vomit. Impulsive-this is probably the same with Eric-which Serin said is impossible. I felt the persuasive power of appreciation.

The clothes I am wearing are also clothes, but Serin stares at me, so I feel a lot of pressure. Felt.

"Why? So weird?"
    "No. It's pretty. Well, the good thing about a friend is that you can see this first thing?"

Serene's voice has grown louder, so you can hear enough from outside. Playfulness Whether it was triggered or grumpy, Serene is not our only conversation. He continued with a very loud voice. He never talked about the shape of the dress or accessory ‘I’m pretty, I’m suited’, repeating the words.

"The dress suits you well. If this is the case, why don't you try other accessories? Look how I am? I will give you."

"Is that so?"

I said as I glanced at the closed door. What's wrong with trying accessories?
    I think it's okay, but I think that Eric will be standing awkwardly outside in the meantime. I heard feelings. Serene said in a slightly playful voice if he had read my mind.

"It's okay. I'll keep watching from now on, but I can't wait for a few hours?"

Still, I was in trouble, but because of Serin's rush and the expectations of the maids, I entered the changing room. Began to look at each one. Outside with everything on your body except the veil When they came out, the maids shouted. There is a strange magic on the wedding dress, so what kind of woman Doesn't it make it really beautiful at that moment when you sleep? So women wear wedding dresses Didn't people say that my heart flutters when I see it? But I'm a complicated mind rather than a heart fluttering Jeong took the lead. Twenty-two feelings of sorry for Serin, which I usually just buried It covered me and my heart.

"That's Serene …."
    "Oh, that's it."

Serin raised his hand to intercept the horse before I could finish the horse. Raise his eyes When I saw my face, seriousness was covered over the face that had just been playful until now. It's not that hard to read from his face, his eyes what he's trying to say. I did it. Was it like that before? I can't love another girl later if I'm sorry Say it? As I looked at Serin's water-colored eyes for a while, I was an ambiguous mark on her face I erased the emotion. And he said something different from what he originally intended to say.

"Shall I throw the bouquet at you? I think it will suit you very well." "...Okay, why don't you give it to someone else?" "I don't like it, but what should I do. Oh-ho-ho~."

Normally, your waist is too tight, it's choking, your clothes are too heavy, you complained about it. Na, but now she didn't say anything to Carol's wicked touch. Usually at the ball The hem is fuller than the clothes you wear when you go out, and you put something else on your head, but the radish I didn't feel the crab. The mind is all over the place, so you can’t recognize the weight of your clothes. That's it. I was reminded that Carol and the maids have separated half of their minds in the same place as me. I only listened to me silently with my face. The sound of firecrackers and people from outside To us, it sounded vaguely like a dream of a distant world.

But when Carol flashed and rubbed her eyes with a handkerchief, the sound she heard from afar I heard it up close, and it reminded me that the sound was very closely related to me. All. And the movement of the heart that I had not known before was felt at my fingertips and at my toe. Nervous To soften my mind, I turned my nerves toward Carol.

Why is that, Carol?"
    "It's nothing. What if the mother of the princess who died just saw this I thought you would have liked it, so stop without knowing... … ."

Carol's blowing nose tells me that she's married not as Yuri Cina, but as Marien. I remembered the facts, and my nervous and thrilling mind calmly subsided. The beating sound is still I felt it, but compared to a little while ago, it was completely calming down. It was Rim.

However, this calmness also quickly flew into the sky. A white ridge that seems to have laid your eyes on it The hem was laid under my feet, and next to the carpet, flowers boasting a beautiful figure. It was contained in a small pot with long feet. You, as if you were drawing a border with flowers Muro had colorful chairs laid straight. A pattern you don't know what pattern the chair is This engraved white cloth is overlaid, so at first glance, you might mistake it for being made of white wood. It looks but, unlike him, it gave a fluffy feeling.

But I couldn't even see the facial expressions of the people who looked at me while getting up from the chair. It was also because of the use of veil, but take a closer look at the faces of many people gathered together. There was also a hard reason. The people I can see closely are the king and the king holding my hand Knights of the Mighty Knights lined left and right next to us in true white uniforms It was only.

I heard a beautiful sound of music in my ears, but it only lingers in my ears and penetrates into my heart I didn't. But when I saw a man standing at the end of the road on a white carpet, I felt confused and frustrated. It became cool as if there was a window.

In front of a marble wall with many pleated white curtains hanging nicely, it's simple there There was a visible podium. And where Eric was standing was right below it.

The wooden podium has two smaller ones next to the largest square-shaped podium. It was in a shape. Fresh roses and lilies lay on the low podium, and this white garden A golden candlestick rose above, and the candles were burning. And at the back of the center podium is Francia The high priest stood.

Me and King Lefster take a step toward him, or to Eric, who is standing in the same direction as him. I walked gradually. With each step, many faces slightly passed through the veil. different me The envoys from Ra, the nobles with strange faces, the faces I've seen a few times. Those many faces It took quite a while to pass.

And as you got closer to the stage, familiar faces began to appear one by one. Special invitation The wizards of Obscity, that is, the palace wizards Perio Lucia, and a year ago The teachers of the completed Itra Magic School stood wearing unusually bright colored robes. And Count Tismon and Serene, Dark Elf Lucy, Demon Fines, and St. Kaensis People standing in union. As if they even passed by, it was made of ivory as if a line was drawn. A silver cell was placed behind an ornate chair. In the gaps of chairs that are more colorful than any chairs, There were royal families dressed more colorfully than people. Princess Flora's enviable glance cotton yarn It seemed to have come through the gun, but I wasn't sure.

Finally, the end of the white carpet was seen. King Lefster was regretful and sad I looked and put my hand in Eric's hand. It's not the first hand I held, but from that hand I I was almost astonished at the feeling that was coming.

It took Eric's hand and climbed the three steps longer than anything, and more than anything else. It felt short. Standing in front of the High Priestess of Francia, he clearly made a long line of cool words. In spite of it, my ears naturally heard the words. The sound that rang in the hall when I walked on the carpet Like evil, it entered the ear, but could not penetrate deep. God than ever in his words The reason was that the words wishing for the grace of the wedding were included, but the protagonist of this wedding was me. This is because a lot of trembling has been passed on. When I think about it one by one, the reason I'm trembling Even though there was no tongue, the hand trembled thinly, saying,'You are you and I am.' Course snow It was a small move that wouldn't be noticeable, but Eric probably noticed it. He holds my hand more firmly Very strangely, the trembling of my hands stopped.

When I first met Eric, who would have imagined it would be like this? I of course to Likely Rick and others. I was completely ankled in the park. Hey. That doesn't mean I hate it, but... … .

After being distracted for a while, I was the officiating ceremony that the High Priestess Francia apparently spent two nights. I could only hear the second half.

"Then you two, please exchange the rings."

What Eric put in my hand was a silver ring with a transparent red gem. Die on gold ring Most of them give you rings with almonds, but the Duke of Radiphone doesn’t have money, so it’s another ring. There will be no way to prepare. I think that the ring is just like me and I The jeweled ring he had obtained was carefully placed on Eric's finger.

Eric's appearance seemed to be covered with something thanks to the veil, but soon he came out clean. Burned out. Thanks to Eric's hand pulling the veil, thanks to him and I facing each other, I Was able to see Eric in detail. Eric likes to wear dark clothes, but ha The yarn-colored clothes also matched very well. He's smiling a little like back then I also smile Was built.

When Eric approached me and kissed me, a shout burst out at once, saying that I was waiting for this time outside. As if, a colorful flame rose.

"……In this way, Zerma, the Lord, who is in harmony with all things, and Oh, the God of Light, who is in charge of all things. Deneri, Barcel, God of Life, Serizard, Goddess of Love, Gahab, Goddess of Spirit, Lodi, Goddess of Beauty With Te's grace and blessing, Sir Eric Lit Radifon and Princess Marien Opena Degan Pedin I declare that you have become a married couple in this way."

The declaration of the High Minister Francia was buried in a different sound and was barely heard by my ears. However Even I didn't listen to it. The first is that he fuckin Germa and the damn It is because they gave the name of the god. Marques, the god of demons, the great devil, and the teeth of the eighth great demon king I would be grateful if I bless you with a confession. Second, Eric holds me and still wears Because it was matched.

That day I found a piece of my soul that I never thought humans would find.

Under Queen Marien's rule, the Pedin kingdom reached its peak in 500 years of history. From her death (?), she was reborn as a fed-in empire.

Queen Marien, who was also a warlock himself, despite the opposition of the Wizards Guild and the Temple, Founded a magic school called, and used a warlock as a palace wizard or a teacher of a magic school. All. Ped, who was called the Kingdom of Knights, thanks to them and Lucifer, the principal of the Itra Magic School. The phosphorus kingdom also gained the name of the kingdom of the warlock. This Itra School of Magic is Pedro It was the first magic school in the kingdom, and the predecessor of Petra School, the best comprehensive school on the continent. Do. The excellent wizards who graduated from this school devoted their loyalty to the Pedin Kingdom.

The degree of magical development of was markedly different. Also Queen Marien herself and Fines following her Thanks to the magical skills of the mysterious female wizard, His magic skills were comparable to Thor's.

However, the status as a knight's kingdom did not fall. A grand flag like never before After undergoing several division reorganizations, the 8 Royal Palace knights that had existed in the past were condensed into 4 knights. It was small, but it was reborn as a more powerful knight than before. Especially the Mighty Knights are new It played a pivotal role in the formation of the division and was obtained in one body by the trust of Queen Marien.

Bonain, the head of the Mighty Knights, was the archduke and supreme knight, Eric Lit Radiophon, and his Although it was evaluated that it did not fall short of his close friend, Serins James Tismon, He showed no regret as a company, and the couple of knights Gaston and Sarah raised many successors. Later, Joan, who became the commander of the Knights after Bonine's position, and Flower Dura, devised a unique swordsmanship. More famous for the novel'Five Roses' written about him developed-five wives and Osondoson-san- Mi The cello was also a member of the Mighty Knights.

Queen Marien has a particularly strong relationship with Emperor Reyman of the Heiden Empire and Queen Lerina of Spirin. Was maintained, and despite the discord with the temple, it was connected by a strong friendship with the saint.

However, due to her unique personality, Queen Marien's attention was devoted to force. If her Without the right and left arms, the Duke of Radifon and Count Tismon, the Kingdom of Pedro would be a historical thinker. It would not have been possible to become a strong and wealthy country. The two of them were able to avoid all the customs that were bound by the conventions. Abolished, encouraged commercial guilds, and not only active maritime trade, Weight was also developed.

However, due to her unique personality, Queen Marien's attention was devoted to force. If her Without the right and left arms, the Duke of Radifon and Count Tismon, the Kingdom of Pedro would be a historical thinker. It would not have been possible to become a strong and wealthy country. The two of them were able to avoid all the customs that were bound by the conventions. Abolished, encouraged commercial guilds, and not only active maritime trade, Weight was also developed

The Queen's husband and her lover, the Grand Duke, also disappeared. It arouses the curiosity of people. There are many theories about this, but the most valid The fact is that the two died, but in the kingdom of Pedin, she disguised herself to enhance her mystery. After the death of the two best friends, Serins James Teesmon, he resigned from the throne. It is a theory that he left for an enemy place. Another question is about the same time as Queen Marien has disappeared. I understand that Lucifer, who was the principal of Itra Magic School, and Fines, a sorceress, also said that the vertical enemy became more obscure. will be.

However, the foundations of the country they established were in good standing, and their descendants also drew the blood of great figures. As a recipient, the Golden Age of the Kingdom of Pedin continued. But when the moon rises, it loses method. The Pedian Empire, which was likely to reign as a forever strong, paved the way of decline 400 years after Queen Marien ruled.
    I started walking. And when I came to King Fortlin, the last king of the Fedian Empire, this great me It disappeared forever in the back of history. However… …

"Stop shut up!"

Hearing the voice of an Ancaljin girl, he held a book titled'The History of the Continent' in gold leaf. The running sky fluttered and stopped talking. He quietly raises his head, the woman in front of him, tells the truth In other words, I looked at a girl who really didn't want to do such a woman's tutoring. However The other person was a person of a noble status that couldn't even be compared to himself. I couldn't reveal it and said with a smile.

"But now I'm in class……."
    "Did you not hear the word shut up?!"

Princess Ganen energized her eyes and glared at the skim with her hair half-off. He will say following The content was obvious. Despite being a country of the past 200 years ago, the royal families of all countries now Claims to be a descendant of the Pedin kingdom. But the real Queen Marien's blood was taken over by Pedro. It was cut off during the time the empire existed, and their claims were of course absurd. Hey Gi was the part of history she knew best because she heard it every time her personal professor changed.

Besides, she hated Queen Marie very very much. After the mother died, the queen and brothers The woman who overcame all kinds of criticism and left her name as a great queen. Even though Queen Marien's mother is Jung It was rain, and her mother was in the same situation, except that she was a concubine. I couldn't like it. Perhaps others will see her and think this way. 'Queen Marien Even in such a situation, you became a great queen. What are you?' Like that.

"get out."

The words like Princess Ganen's tumult forced Skyim to conflict. Her nasty personality There are already five individual professors who have not overcome and changed. Myself add one number on top of it again Even though he thought it was ominous, he said he couldn't because he was in class now. Yes I have a book, a pen, and a bell that the princess had on her desk. There was only one.

Skyim sighed at Princess Ganen's anxious voice heard behind the closed door. then Looking at him, the faces of the maids and soldiers standing in the hallway with anxious faces darkened. It's Sky
    They could leave as it is, but they had to accept the nervousness of Princess Ganen. Skyim thought, struggling with heavy steps.

'I'm afraid somebody won't say that his personality is bad... … , Gaerian-sama who died was not, but why did Ganen-sama I wonder if you're doing that. It’s because the queen’s heart is generous. It must have been sent to another castle.'

Meanwhile, in the room where Skye left, only the princess and the maids standing upright now remain. I did it. Princess Ganen looked cold at them.

"What are you doing? Bring a car!"

At Princess Ganen's cry, one of the maids hurried out of the room. And if the car is late colonel The thought that if you are bothered by the Princess Haenen, you could go into jail like a maid who was there before. I ran into the kitchen as if flying at each angle.

After a while, Sevinne was incredibly fast, carrying a tray of tea and refreshments. I took a step. Her hand grasping the tray was trembling slightly. Luckily hear Eon Palace's maid. But it was Gongen's Princess Palace that she was assigned to, unfortunately.

"Tea, tea has come."

She looks down at her with biting eyes, pressed by the momentum of Princess Ganen, her hands shivering softly. I tried to calm down and tried to put the tray on the table. However, Sevine's hand took care of her situation. Didn’t hurt, or if he hurried to help others, he made the worst mistake I did it.

"You…you…you dare to be……."

Princess Ganen was so angry that her voice didn't come out properly. Missing a tray is a big mistake Pour hot tea on yourself. Princess Ganen is the latest maid, I thought it must have been sent by the queen. When I think about it, even if it doesn't, my heart is on fire It boiled as if even a volcano had been brought in. She reached out and caught the first thing Picked it up and threw it at Sevine. Avoid Sevine, who was tired of her mistakes and hardened. Without even thinking about it, he looked at the thick book flying toward him. But was it luck The book passed the maid, broke the mirror hanging on the back wall, and fell to the floor.

Princess Ganen was angry with fire, even though the maid did not escape. If the maid's hand is If she hadn't prayed for her feet, if the other maids didn't cheer her up, Sevine decided. The nose would not have been safe.

The maid Est, who went to get the herbal tea that is good for calming her mind, is like a young maid a while ago. From the first time I lifted the tray, I gave strength to my hand so that it wouldn't work. She was nervous, and her tea color I didn't notice that it was darker than usual. In the blink of an eye, the maid Est is the princess's room. Arrived by and, unlike Sevine, he was able to command the car without any ride. The Princess Garen is in a hurry Until I drink it.

"Oh!"
    "Princess!"

Listening to the screams of the maids, Princess Ganen stared at her hand blankly. Just flowed out of my mouth A hand soaked in the blood that came out came into my eyes. The throat seemed to be burning, where the car went It was bitter every time. She wanted to push the maid who brought this car, but she couldn't even do that. Regardless of the will, I had to watch the red carpet on the floor get closer.

Her consciousness was wandering in the black sea. Strangely thinking of yourself here This was tough. Even if you sell your mind a little, you know how you have lived and who you know Ji, even forgetting who he was. But the princess is about to scatter I squeezed the expression and muttered inside.

I know who will die like this. I know who will die. Who will die the way your bitch wants Know?'

At first, the face of the queen, whom I hated the most, came to mind, but later the faces of everyone came to mind. When I thought that if I died like this, all of them would laugh at their funeral, I couldn't get over it. It was too unfair to die without anyone who only loved him. king Princess Kranan, the daughter of Rain, does not receive the love of many knights in one body. Of course I wanted something like that It is not. But I couldn't die like this

'Someone save me! Who!'

Princess Ganen shouted out a cry, not knowing whom he was headed for. But whoever responds to her cry There wasn't. In fact, even Princess Garnen didn't expect anyone to save it. But just dying I didn't want to.

'Save me! Even the devil likes it!'

At that moment Princess Ganen felt that someone had heard her cry. How did you know it
    I couldn't tell. However, a strong man who could not be seen as a man clearly heard her voice. However, it was not a god that gave new life to those who had faith. Much darker and darker Princess Ganen somehow wants to bite her words as she feels her more enchanting energy is getting closer and closer. The thought of everything passed by. But soon I shook my head to shake my thoughts, and I had already canceled it. Is late.

It is because there was a strange entity standing in front of it. Mysterious silver hair with long drooping moon The woman in a tight black dress curled her mouth slightly and looked at the Princess Ganen. clearly The other person's mouth was smiling, but his big, transparent red eyes sank coldly.

"Is it you who called me?"

Princess Ganen knew with her body that the existence in front of her eyes was absolutely not human and that she should not be careless. Rarely used words of honor.

"Yeah."

Princess Ganen somehow opened her mouth to the thought that the opponent in front of her could save herself. But before that, the opponent raised his white hand and intercepted him.

"Wait a minute. I have to tell you clearly before the contract, but if you deviate from these two terms, I will not accept it. First, You must pay the price. Second, asking to live instead of you, to live with that body Don't do it. You know?"

"I was going to ask you to save me. And the price? What do you want?"

At the words of Princess Ganen, the silver-haired beauty said with a grin.

"Of course it's your soul."

Princess Ganen was embarrassed to say that he was a soul. And that the other person is a demon who only listened to words I noticed the facts. No matter how much I don't want to die, but I want my soul in return If you think about it It could have been that I couldn't just die. Even the silver-haired beauty noticed that, with a subtle tone I was seduced by

"Of course, unlike other demons, I'm not very irresponsible. I watch all the movies while you're alive. I will help you enjoy it. In fact, my ability is like a human movie. Don't you wanna take revenge? You It makes people around the world look ridiculous, kneel beneath my feet and tremble with fear. It's that simple. Your soul All you have to do is tell me you'll give it to me."

The other person’s voice has a strange magical power, so if you just do what she said, I think everything will be fine. I heard this. Princess Ganen swallowed her saliva and took her lips off her lips. Blessed to the Queen and to Everyone The idea that she could do it was giving her courage. But what did the princess go to say Before even before, I heard the voice of another person in a place where there was no one but the two.

"What are you doing?"
    "You don't know? You're under contract. You, the same demons don't care when signing a contract. You don't know?"

The silver-haired girl grunts and talks differently from the previous atmosphere, and the black hair that appears out of nowhere Lee's young man said with a bloody smile.

"I'm not a demon. And to receive human souls in return, am I sane?"
    "Of course, what can a human receive without a soul? And I own at least one human soul, I want to!"
    "Take something else in return."
    "Hate."

Princess Ganen looked at the two men arguing fiercely, as if they were not in the middle of it. Disturbing the identity of a man who speaks without fear at all to a demon girl who exudes a heavy presence Even though the demons, who say that all those who do it, kill and destroy them, arguing is punished, but what measures to take against the man It was a question that it was not. However, depending on the outcome of the two people's debate, how did their fate Princess Ganen, who knew if it was Raj, decided to wait silently. If the stomach is transmitted from a demon girl Without pressure, Princess Ganen would never have seen two people who ignored her.

"What are you trying to do because you own a human soul?"
    "The other demons have them, but I don't have them. I want to have them too!"
    "...You don't have to do that. You don't own me?"

At first glance, Princess Ganen felt that the cheeks of a demon girl were red. But don't be so evil Thinking that the tribe couldn't do that, infinite displeasure that even though they were demons, they were ignored. I felt it and frowned slightly. But at that moment, the big red eyes that I can see right in front of my nose I was surprised and stepped back.

"I know you're lucky. If it weren't for Eric, there wasn't a choice for these unconventional conditions."

But a completely different sound was ringing in her head.
    [Take it to someone else's soul, not you. The name of the soul you want to give to me. And talk to Eric. Do you know what happens?]

Princess Ganen trembled at the cold, sober voice in her head, but her soul anyway I called a few names because I thought it wasn't. When the demon girl spits out the word of the contract, the body of the Garnen princess Was engulfed in black energy. It was cold and damp like a snake's scales, but on the one hand, it was very It brought a comfortable feeling. Princess Ganen again felt her consciousness blurred.

When she opened her eyes again, the first thing she saw was the glamorous appearance of the familiar ceiling. And still focus What was caught in this unobtainable eye was the hazy appearance of the maids who seemed familiar to the eye. However Princess Ganen soon saw something sparkling among the maids. At first I thought it was a spider web But as my eyes became more and more focused, I realized that it was someone's hair. And That the protagonist is the same as the demon girl, and called Eric next to her. I was amazed that Redon was standing

"Princess, these people saved the princess."

Princess Ganen is a wizard named Yuna, to be precise, the demons and a man named Eric saved him. It was after they left that they were traveling, knowing that they had earned tens of thousands of gold in name. And Two days after she awoke, all the royal families except her and the king were sleeping. Died.

(The end, and OMG, MC asked Ganen to sacrifice someone else to her and not to let Eric know. Ganen chose to kill off her whole family except for her father.)

4. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. I have a few (a lot) of questions:

1. Can I ask what's the deal with remiel (that suspicious looking chummy second prince)? Is he pretending or did he really care for MC?
    2. Also, what happened to the queen and her enemy siblings?
    3. What's the incident 10 years ago, and why did eric's mom died?
    4. Did the queen have any connections to MC's mom's death (the prev queen)?
    5. How did the negotiation ends? (The one where they argue over opening the river)?
    6. Someone spoiled that MC's maid and some of the 4th division knights died to protect her, is that true and what happened for things to end up like that?
    7. Btw, there was a hot elf (that golden haired darked skinned) at the beginning, will he show up again? (I kinda stan him)

Sorry it's a lot. Hope you don't mind.

5. Izanagi_Mikoto

Izanagi_Mikoto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler.

Though I kinda wish I hadn't known since it's so sad. :cry:

6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil about the step bro (the one with glasses) he was so sus that I would think he's a manipulator, where when everyone let their guards down, it will be the time where he gonna bite them...

nielyti likes this.
  7. Roseeve

Roseeve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me what happens to the original Marianne? Sis seemed like she just got thanos snapped and that was it .

DOHere likes this.
  8. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original Marianne died in the early chapters due to the poisoned tea. As she dies, her soul met Yurisina and asked her to avenge her death using her body. After Yurisina agreed, Marianne passed on. Yurisina forgot to take Marianne's soul as payment for the contract, so Yurisina technically do it for free. :blobsweat_2:

mmem, kurohamukami, avlirea and 12 others like this.
  9. justvibinglol

justvibinglol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why does the step brother look like the previous queen?

DOHere likes this.
  10. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi im quite confused with the brother who looked identical with the mc??? what is his plans

11. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From his monologue in the latest chapter, it seems unlike his brother he doesn't want to fulfil his responsibility as a prince. He loves his mother, but he is frustrated by the duty and pressure placed on him because he was born a royalty. He doesn't like the fact that either he or his brother must become the king. I guess he's the type who dislike his way of life is dictated by his mother since he was born and want to walk his own path?

12. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't be surprise if the empress killed Og Marianne's mother. I'm glad that the emperor is not some abusive bastard. :blobmelt:.

And without knowing they are fighting against a demon Lord's daughter (MC) lol. I wonder if MC's demon parents will help her? And if the emperor will come to know that ogMarianne is dead?. Thanks for the spoiler everyone :aww:.

I just want to know what will happen to that ostrich Empress. She's annoying

kurohamukami, nielyti and Chunin like this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I came here just for that.

14. nkkkwa

nkkkwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, do you still have a copy to the novel? i might have found what you were talking about but I only saw one attachment there ;;

15. Aimayue

Aimayue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We do have a copy of the raw (it's from our server in discord)
    Anyone here willing to translate it?
    We are already working on 8 diff novels in our server so we can't pick this novel up at the moment
    Edit: if anyone is willing translate the raw novel go to our discord server to help out
    Link: 5pdZyg6

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  16. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Waw i would love to read the novel! Can i buy it in google? Edit: it got ten books???

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused. Why wasn't the queen detained after the princess was poisoned with her tea? Was no one investigated after the princess was poisoned??? Wth, does this novel not follow common sense?

MariaBr, Furiae19 and Lilyworld like this.
  18. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because no one can prove it ! The queen is a cunning b*tch who managed to manipulate OG_Marian to look like a useless spoiled little brat who was one-sidedly attacking the wise queen (rolls eyes). From the outside it looks like the princess is just waging a one sided war on the queen and her children. Also, the queen has the support of a lot of influential nobles because she is the mother of 2 princes who are strong candidates to the throne. So if anyone actually discovered it was her that poisoned the princess, that person would be silenced immediately. The Queen is nothing if not a subtle stealthy schemer who is very keen on maintaining her public image.

19. MangaFans

MangaFans Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why nobody discussing this manga?…such a shame:blobtriumph: btw, any spoilers about the latest manga chapter?:aww: ML looks so dark:aww:

20. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    So when does the Empress & her children die lol