Forgotten Title BL generals

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyaa.23, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In an ancient china setting. MC and ML are generals and enemies I think. MC got captured by ML and lost his memories. So he lived together with ML at ML's camp. Some captured comrades of MC managed to make MC regain his memories. ML army treats the captured prisoners well. They got good food and dwellings, heck at some point they even play mahjong together.
    After MC regained his memories, he escaped from ML's camp. And I forget what happened next.
    It's a light read and no tragedy

2. NyxEa

NyxEa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What comes into mind is The Heart-Rending Crime but it’s a manhwa and not really a light read, kinda angsty. The ml is a general from another country and the mc is like a fallen prince from the captured country. They knew each other even before but the mc forgot who he was or maybe lost some parts of his memories with him. The prisoners weren’t really treated well but because of the MC’s help they got better living conditions. I think after a while the MC found a way to escape when he regained his strength

Nyaa.23 likes this.
  3. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda similiar I mean the generals from opposing countries trope usually goes that way. I'm wondering if actually what I read a part of QT?? I don't remember a lot of things