Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Starynight

Starynight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably

2. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there's also the FL from "The Villainess Lives Twice" (i forget her name)

3. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, can anyone tell me how old are Madea, Helio, Psyche and that red hair dude (forgot his name)? Basically the leads in this manhwa. They look young despite how strong and clever they are, especially our belove Madea <3 Thanks in advance!

boom2424 and eve_wisteria like this.
  4. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Artizea/ Aristazea Rozan. Just saw the recent raw chapter and :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: was my only reaction.

5. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    afaik, Medea is 22 (along w/ Iaros), Helio is 20 & Psyche is 19, Idk abt Pheron but he might as well in the same age as Medeia or older ...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  6. Deleted member 23825

Deleted member 23825 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    correcting the post above mine
    medea and eros 22. psyche 19. helio 20. according to this

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2021
  7. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s sad really, Helio doesn’t have much of a personality other than Medea. I mentioned this before, but it feels like all the other characters are getting their development but Helio just stays the same. His obsession with Medea is really off putting.

Currently he’s a pretty flat character along with Eros. Call Eros smart or something but he makes no sense, and it feels like he’s doing this stuff for the sake of it.

Idk man that’s just what I got from it

8. eve_wisteria

eve_wisteria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mhm I agree with you, it seems that Helios only defining trait is that he is obsessed with Medea and putting her a scale where she has more value than himself. I do hope the author give Helios a moment where he has character development like Psyche and Medea

9. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I'm late and someone already posted about it but I just got the limited edition of the 2nd volume (Psyche!!! Psyche!!!) and there's a mini extra comic of lil' Psyche with her mom in the basement!

I wouldn't mind taking (low quality..) photos of it but would anybody be interested? And if anybody was willing to explain what's said there it'd also be very nice:blob_teary:

10. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! yes that'd be very much appreciated :blobsmilehappyeyes:

FunSmiles, Laciesche and eve_wisteria like this.
  11. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please! :aww::aww::aww:

FunSmiles and Laciesche like this.
  12. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright so I uploaded the extra Psyche comic photos in this drive folder! Sorry about the bad quality, I can't do much with my phone

The art Psyche's mom drew of her was also included among the merch of volume 2, so I took a photo of it as well! It's drawn on cardboard-like paper, it truly feels like Psyche's mom directly drew her daughter in a scrap of paper that was around the basement and it made me so emo when I first saw it!!:blobsob: plus it was at the very bottom of the box, under even the comic. It made such an effect:blobsob:

And it has nothing to do with the comic but I also uploaded a special illustration (?) of Psyche as a swordswoman (?) that was at the last page of the volume. She looks so confident and gorgeous, it has to be one of my favorite Psyche illustrations to date!! Unlike how she's usually portrayed, she doesn't look soft or frail but really poised and brave, more like the Psyche we get to see whenever she's in a tough situation, so I truly adore it!! I think this expression suits her character so much, so I wanted to share it

It's the first time we see countess of House Polly look so well dressed and so serene... What a difference from how we have seen her in the manhwa so far, where she looks disheveled, mistrated, and quite out of her mind. This makes me even more curious about what happened in that family... So if anybody can understand the dialogue, please enlighten us!! I don't suppose much is revealed but any clue would be welcome!

13. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We finally get to see a bit more to Psyche’s basement days. I don’t know what’s going on but it break my heart to see Psyche so happy in here versus when we see her in chapter 7. The countess too, I thought she was kind of crazy in chapter 7 but I feel so sad for her in here. It must have broke her heart to see her precious daughter locked up in a basement like this. And that last picture of Psyche having her portrait properly drawn, that is sooooo beautiful. I miss long hair Psyche now:blobjoy:.

If possible, may I have your permission to share the pictures in a Facebook group? I really want to share this to other YT fans.

14. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome!
    And sure thing, go ahead

eve_wisteria and CollegeSuck like this.
  15. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

It start with a portrait of the Polly couple, but there was no traces of “monster” anywhere. The Servants were afraid so they didn’t dare to ask anything.

Psyche’s basement is located deep down in the mansion. Child!Psyche saw her mother came down and hug her while asking why her mother is so late even though it’s such a nice day. She said that she is feeling scared and lonely alone. She also miss her mother too. Her mom apologize saying that it was because she is busy.

Her mom then take a piece of paper and a wooden pencil out. She ask if Psyche wants to try it and said that this is a portrait. Psyche didn’t understand so the mother explain what a portrait is to Psyche. She then proceed to draw Psyche.

When it was finish, Psyche saw her portrait and was very surprised. She ask if this is her while her mom is jokingly smiling that her art skill is good. Psyche’s mom answer yes and said to Psyche that she look like an angel in fairytale . Psyche answer yes, and that she look pretty just like her mother. Psyche’s mom start to cry and said that yes, Psyche is her beautiful daughter and how she wants the whole world to know about Psyche.

it ends when Psyche finally get out of the basement and having her portrait drawn properly. The artist was reminding Psyche to concentrate. I think the words beside Psyche in the end said something like “ with this, your are known as Count Polly’s lady” ( it was kinda hard to understand) and that’s the end.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  16. Silseinnn

Silseinnn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us. If possible, may I have your permission to share the pictures in a "Your Throne" Facebook group too?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    eve_wisteria likes this.
  17. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's fine!

18. Silseinnn

Silseinnn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

19. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 84 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Phel Is finally meeting psyche!!

20. CollegeSuck

Reading List:
    Link
    They finally met! Ngl, Psyche crying in that panel and then we have Pell like that looks like some classic scenes in romance manga:blob_grin:. And who did Eros behead?

boom2424, Ariess, FunSmiles and 4 others like this.