IRAS super world famous racist and communistic super star?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by wes174, Sep 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When would people understand that poking some fun at idiosyncrasies of another race is not being racist. Many famous comedians do that and the talk show or stand-up comedy was completely in that vibe.

2. Silverblood

Silverblood Forbidden Library

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive read it and what can isay its thier and i have already gotten past it but sometimes its just too much. Still reading and hoping for more constractive chapters with few racism. Besides i prefer zhang ye bashing others chinese . :)

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    IRL I don't even really care about celebrity much less on fiction ~ well please remember IRAS actually for CN reader on first place ~ for CN reader maybe they don't really care about it only after it got translated to EN perhaps some reader care about it~

4. Redo

Redo 『God Tier Fanon BRO』 『Swordsaint Puppeteer』 \></

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a bit annoying, but this is a chinese novel about Zhang Ye plagiarizing stuff and causing trouble/scandal for fame/popularity, so its not surprising at all.

5. Legacyholder

Legacyholder Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indians love zhang ye.......

6. ieatdurians

ieatdurians Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhang Ye doesn't pick fights. People try to pick on him and discriminate against him first and he retaliates with some epic bitch slaps to their faces.

Example. Someone spits in your face. You wouldn't give a shit if that person was Asian Caucasian Black or Green. Mofo disrespecting you. Are you going to let them do that to you?

7. exefour

exefour ◄Amaranthine Origin► ◄Evil►

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why i don't like most of the novels which is "Modern day- Earth" in it. Doesn't matter it is Chinese novel, Japanese novel, Korean novel, American novel etc. Usually its target base is its own people, so Authors most likely will be using at least Nationalistic things. If things got worse, they will make some outright Racist remarks..

For example, the only one i read which have "Planet Earth" in it currently is; Swallowed Star from IET. And not surprisingly, MC is nationalist person. It is light but if you look at it, you will see it.

If i am remembering correctly, he found some talented young person at some point. He tought if he was Chinese, i would train him personally.. In the end, he didn't because target wasn't Chinese. I don't remember which chapter this happened, but i am 80% certain this indeed happened. My memory is somewhat blurry about this one.