Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. milkberrrry

milkberrrry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo omo omo:blobmelt: May I know which chapter is this? Thank you

Vaviana likes this.
  2. Ayaka1409

Ayaka1409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm really hooked up to the story even though it's so cliche hahaha.. i ended up buying the novel and mtl'ed. This one is spoiler from the second volume from Noela's and Zerox's perspective after meeting Killian for the first time. Sorry for my first time mtl-ing

“Is he the Knight Commander of San Fidelio?”

“Yes”

Noella bit her lip after hearing the butler’s report. As soon as she went back to her room, she called someone, but she couldn’t concentrate. She cannot believe it even when she sees it with her own eyes with such rare things. Even when she hears it with her own ears, she can’t believe it right away.

“It’s impossible that there is such a knight in San Fidelio.”

“It looks like that he has just been appointed. It has been a long time since the position of the Knights Commander has been vacant”.

“Which family does he belong to?”

“So far….”, The butler cannot answer it.

“Thanks for your efforts. It would be nice if you put in a little more effort though”.

“Yes, I will figure it soon somehow.”

“So is my sister in her room now?”

“Yes, the commander took her directly to the room. He doesn’t even care other people stares. Everyone goes on saying that they cannot believe it”.

“……”

Noela’s complexion darkened upon hearing that. After realizing that he has said something he shouldn’t have said, the butler excuse out of the room. Even then, Noela’s complexion did not return easily. She was standing in the corner without saying a word. So was Zerox.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Yes? No. I thought it would be right to ask about Adelle about this”.

Why is Adelle stays with that man in the room alone this long? Her room is a place that even himself, who has been her closest friend for over 10 years, has never entered.

It complicates Zerox mind that Adele was with the knight commander without even paying attention to other people’s eyes.

“Why are you like this, oppa? Are you disappointed because my sister had a lover?”

“Me? No, it can’t be.”

He was so startled and restless. He got closer to Noela and sat down across from her and look at her. Noella, she’s sweet and beautiful as usual. “I don’t know what sister think. Until now, there weren’t any man who go inside sister’s room”.

“That’s right. But he….”

“If he was from a famous family, the rumors would’ve already spread. Even with such appearance and position, no one knows him. It’s either he was hiding or he didn’t have a family to support him”.

“What do you mean?”

“He may have approached her with impure intentions to fill in the gaps that she lacked. What do you think?”

“Can he be purely there to comfort sister?”

“As you know, Adele is really good, but no matter how good she is, she forgets that she can be deceived. But I don’t know if it’s the other way around.”

“Are you against it?”

“I don’t know if Adele made the offer first, but he’s a fool to accept that”

Noella finally got the answer she wanted from him.

“I guess so. Like oppa said, my sister may have done it”

“Yes?”

“After all, there is no one knows my sister as good as oppa. You are much better than me, oppa”

I couldn’t speak it with my mouth and I can’t wait til you said that thought, ‘how come you don’t notice it’. Unless I point out that suspicions in the first place, you can’t even suspect it.

“How could my sister, why did she risk her life for a foolish thought? I have no desires”

“That’s right.”

Zerox comforted Noela who acts depressed. Even from her his own eyes, the delicate young lady is not capable of that.

“Wait. I need to meet Adele right now”

“Will my sister believe us?”

“……”

Gently, Noela’s hand moved slightly higher than her arm reaching him. Zerox gulped down his throat.

“What are you going to do?”

“Of course, she’s someone I can trust and relied on”

“Huh? Adele?”

“Since I trust my sister and oppa”.

“……..”

“Instead of just saying I won’t do it, I can show it in person that we will never pose any threat”.

Noela’s hand crossed Zerox’s shoulder and reached his neck. Zerox couldn’t stand it any longer when her thin white fingers brushed against his neck. He hugged her tight, “Noela!”

“In order to do that, we must hurry to get married. If my sister doesn’t change even after we got married, she’ll be clearing up the misunderstanding. If a wedding is held in one family, it will take several months until the next wedding, so by that time, my sister will also believe in me”.

“….It wouldn’t be easy. She is the eldest daughter, and everything is decided by the Count. Instead of that, why don’t you tell the count about Adelle?”

“Oppa….” –‘is he crazy?’

Noela straightened her grimacing face and made a fake smile. Talking about my sister’s back to my father? Zerox, who did not know my father even after working at the upper lever for several years, sighed. Of course, because of that naïve side, he was easily twisted. It wasn’t long enough to took him to my side. “…Noella?”

“We should get married first. It’s better than to be misunderstood. Are you saying it’s okay for my sister have her fake marriage?”

“The two of them are too fake”

“It wasn’t like us” Noella puts her cheek on Zerox’s shoulder. She remembers how Adelle leans on Killian’s chest compared to the Zerox’s narrow shoulder. ‘If I look carefully, I will definitely find loopholes’.

3. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my the beast came out :aww::blobowoevil:

4. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

Ugh i can't with this girl, does anyone know if Zerox/Jerox will realize what a b*tch she is? Or is he staying dumb?

5. Ayaka1409

Ayaka1409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't reached that part yet. But right after the morning comes (after the hot kiss), Daddy goes hunting with Killian and he enjoys his company so much. After the hunting they went to dine together and Zerox and Noela came. He blatantly request to get married to Noela earlier. Daddy stated cooly "Zerox you can't ask me such a thing after you jump around my daughters". I was like way too cool, Daddy!
    And right after Zerox said that, Killian also said similarly. "I was also like to request the same thing. To get married with your daughter asap." He then even bring his position as the Knight Commander of Holy Knights to threatened Daddy. (So that if his request is not fulfilled, the fief will no longer get protection or support from the temple or something like that -perhaps)

Anyway, throughout the story, both Adele and Killian, flirts and stares all the time while reminiscing their last night's kiss memory LOL

Oh I continued reading and I guess Daddy finally accepted the request from Killian and made a super huge party for them. Daddy thinks Adele got pregnant and thus the reason why Adele and Killian asked to get married asap. OMG... I can't with Daddy's inner thoughts. LOL.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  6. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hold on, why was her father shocked and upset by her decision?

Laerta, Lola_Neres and beazacha like this.
  7. amytaestic

amytaestic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the "say ah the golden spoon is entering" novel already complete??

8. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Noella actually her biological sister? Who are the mothers for the Count's children? who is the MC's mother?

9. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing! Is there any more kissing and/or romantic moments between the 2? :aww::blobnosebleed:

Laerta, Angelsmile and amytaestic like this.
  10. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's completed it has 175 chapters with 3 side stories but it seems there will be more side stories

11. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    No confirmation yet if someone has translated this right? It wasn't on NU so I don't think someone took this already. Im willing to sponsor the raws

Flowing_Time and Jooy like this.
  12. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be any kids in the ending?

13. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii~ Any spoilers about why killian became the captain of the Holy knights? what's His purpose? Is he hiding or waiting for something?
    And when will it be known that he is a prince?
    UwU

14. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More pleaseeeee... so how is the noella ending?

15. Poppopi-chan

Poppopi-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are the continuation of the previous spoiler I posted :cookie:
    Again, mtl-ed. I can't emphasize this enough but mistranslations are 100% guaranteed so read at your own risk and feel free to correct them.
    2 - 12
    “Lady, a letter from the county has arrived.”
    “Give it to me.”
    Adele, who was chopping the vegetables, received the letter. It was Jerox's handwriting. He was the only person I could trust at the mercantile, but it's getting harder and harder to do so.
    Jacqueline approached nervously with a bitter look.
    “Why do you look like that? Is there something wrong?”
    “…that."
    First of all, I was able to read happily even at the part where her father was delayed a little due to an accident where a bridge ‘suddenly collapsed’. Then, Adele's eyes, which were quickly scanning the sales report and the news above, stopped at the last two lines of PS.

[P.s. Noella cares a lot about you. I guess she thought you were so shocked that her sister went into the temple. Are you really okay?]

“Oh my god. Look at what these people are thinking.”
    Adele snorted her and ruffled her hair.
    As Jerox writes the letter, she can imagine Noella, who must have encouraged him, with tears streaming down her side.
    'May I live longer with this mental power.'
    Tsk. It’s a pity. She’s really tired of raising this sister who would eventually die in the future. ‘Should I just send her to meet the female lead?’
    Originally, she didn't want to send her to the capital to avoid harming the family, and just left her inside the county’s territory so that there’s nowhere to release the villain’s energy. She felt a bit guilty towards Noella, the main villain of this world, who was too engrossed with only trivial things so far.
    No, she has to be vigilant until the end because a villain will always be a villain. I don't know when she’ll crawl up to my seat when I'm not there.
    “My lady, are you alright?”
    "Hmm…then. At this point, I’m not gonna be surprised by that kind of ploy… Sigh!"
    Adele's hands trembled as she glanced over the back page in disregard of the calm that she had just found.
    What’s wrong now?
    Jacqueline poked her head out with her pale face.

[P.S. 2. Oh, I think Kayden is upset that he hasn't gotten a reply from you. I just got a call saying ‘I’ll be coming back’ but what does that mean?]

“What should we do? I think Master Kayden is coming back! When he comes back and finds out that the young lady has entered the temple...”
    "Wow. These two are really....”
    How come all my siblings are like this? Was there a competition to lift and drop their eldest sister's heart?
    “Did they bet on who gets to kill me first?”
    It’s highly possible for those two people to do it, but they don't get along well enough for that. They were the kind of brother and sister who would kill the other cleanly if they had to, so one thing is believable.
    Adele crumpled the letter in her hand with a bitter comfort.
    “Anyway, I have to hurry. I can’t just cut vegetables forever.”
    “…don’t you think you’re working too hard on that?"
    Jacqueline was baffled by Adele's hand movements, which were constantly chopping potatoes. It is quite a foreign sight to see her holding vegetables rather than money and jewels with those fine hands.
    ‘She’s even so good at it!’
    The potato peel, which was being cut like a winding sheet of paper, drooled (???) over. Suddenly, saddened by who made our little girl like this, Jacqueline pressed her lips together.
    “My lady, I’m afraid to say this but…”
    “If you’re afraid, then don’t say it.”
    "Miss!"
    “It’s obvious. He’s not the only one, is he? Let’s aim for someone with more potential."
    Adele wistfully picked up the next potato. There is no error in the hand that turned like a machine in just a few days.
    “You know that… All the other knights are very fond of you. No matter who you choose, he'll get down on his knees right away, really...”
    "Hm. It must be him.”
    “…When did your heart become so deep? You never said anything like that before. I thought you weren't the type of person who judged people by their appearance."
    “Of course not.”
    Because I’m also a bit picky about the body.
    Adele remembered Killian walking out from under the waterfall that day. At first glance, I thought that some kind of train was approaching. It's Jacqueline, I was bewildered by her outrageous innocence, but anything that looks good is good to eat. (??? Don’t look at me. I also don’t know where this is going.)
    “Miss, all men will be the same anyway, so don’t be so…”
    “Look at this. They’re both potatoes and taste the same. Which one would you like to eat?”
    Jacqueline lowered her head as Adele presented her two potatoes at the same time. A nice-looking potato and a badly deformed one.
    “…I'm sorry. I didn’t think it through.”
    She was half-joking, but Adele was pretty restless.
    Despite only knowing him recently, Killian was a person who lived a life opposite to Adele's view of life and values. Integrity, moderation, etiquette. He's a nice guy, but isn't he the kind of person who seems to have invested in collecting everything that isn't worth the money?
    ‘Nevertheless… He didn't laugh at me.'
    That night, as they walked back to the temple, Killian listened to Adele's story. He was polite to her, even though he was never a man to be polite to anyone, no matter what their status is.
    And above all…His eyes narrowed slightly so she couldn't tell whether he was smiling or not.
    Adele was astonished to see Killian’s eyes, which had only caused her cold chills before, looked different for a moment. Even if there's a 99% chance that she was mistaken, just talking to her ideal contractual marriage partner is already progress. In the past few days being acquainted with the other knights, she keenly felt that there is no man as outstanding as Killian in terms of ability, mind, and body.
    “…Speaking of which, Jackie. The prejudice that they wouldn’t have any interest in ‘that’ kind of hobby just because they’re Paladins--”
    “Shh! Miss! The priestess is coming!”
    “…You two are still here.”
    At the sound of Rebecca coming in, Adele and Jacqueline quickly got up to greet her.
    She must’ve come here to pick on me. I’ve already gotten so accustomed to it that it didn’t faze me anymore.
    “As you can see here, both ingredients for dinner and tomorrow’s breakfast have already been prepared…”
    "Yeah. Of course, you did well.”
    “…...”
    Hm.
    Adele's business smile faltered at the suspicious reaction. Rebecca's praise is just as inconsistent as Killian's friendly side. I'd rather just have her swear. When Rebecca comes out like this, there must definitely be a reason behind it.
    “Oh, Priestess. Perhaps you didn’t like how I did it?"
    "No. How could I? Who am I to have such a cruel heart?”
    “…...”
    Look at that. It looks like it’s real.
    Whatever it was, her uneasiness grew. Though, Adele was also confident this time. At best Rebecca could come up with chores that no one would ever do, but so far, Adele had finished all the difficult chores given to her.
    “Priestess Rebecca, I pulled out weeds in the training hall at dawn, prepared the ingredients for breakfast, washed the dishes, and cleaned the prayer room. Do you have any more work left for me to do?”
    So, what other chores do you have in mind?
    Rebecca responded unexpectedly with a casual smile to Adele’s preemptive jab.
    “Now that you have done everything you have to do here, what else is there to do?”
    "What? So are you really saying that I don't have to wash the dishes again or boil the cooled water? Or anything like that?”
    “….Of course."
    For the first time, Rebecca showed a smile that was gracious enough to believe that she was a goddess.
    “You have finished all the kitchen work, I'll send Lady Agness to where she wants to go.”
    “… Where I want?”
    “Didn’t you want to go to where the knights were from the beginning?”
    … she finally went mad.
    The only good thing about being Noella's older sister is that she doesn't easily fall for anyone’s ‘kindness'. Besides, Rebecca is far inferior to Noella. Compared to Noella, who slaps with a smiling face and then tramples your hair, this priestess was in perfect harmony with her inner and outer self. (I think she’s saying that becky here can’t hide her true intentions which makes her inferior to noella)
    And look, Rebecca's lips are already twitching.
    “It’s a perfect place for Lady Agnes, who is always lively and highly-spirited.”
    3 - 1
    "……what am I looking at."
    Huu.
    Trying to forget what she saw, Adele closed her eyes and roughly pressed the sides of her eyebrows. Of course, the noise hurts too.
    She wondered what the priestess was up to, but now that she is here, there’s really nothing she can do.
    "Lady Agnes."
    "…Yes, Captain Michael."
    True to Rebecca’s words, they’re all lively, highly-spirited, and passionate men.… And now that she's in front of them, they’re even more excited.
    "Wow, Pretty older sister! Are you going to be with us from today?”
    "…You guys go and get some training!"
    Kids. Lots of kids.
    Michael pushed away the little knights that were crowding around her.
    Even when Adele saw them with her own eyes, it still didn't feel real.
    The children were dressed in a loose-fitting knight's uniform. Cheonghak-dong Etiquette Camp. Is this something like that? At a glance, it looks like there’s an ‘I can’t hear you’ notice posted on her forehead.
    She knew that aristocratic families sent their children to visit San Fidelio, but she didn’t know that they had set up such an extensive camp, so Adele could only look at them with bitter eyes.
    "Was it... Captain Michael, who sent me here?”
    "Well, you can say that."
    Michael was forced to agree, but there were hints of deliberation in his eyes. In truth, it was Killian's intention to send her here so he wondered if he could still call it under his authority.

"I’m thinking I should send Lady Agnes to a weapon supply station. She's a Sergio, so I think she'd be good at overall management."
    "No, it'll be too noisy because there are too many Knights going in and out.”
    "That could happen. Then should I send her to the library? It would be quiet because young knights don’t go there."
    “They may be older knights, but aren’t they still men?”
    "Well, the only place where the knights don't really go is the Knight Reserve training camp. The kids there are pretty young so...”
    “…….”

It was precisely at that point that Killian became silent. The way he lowered his eyes and polished his sword as if he had not heard anything was noble. So he brought Lady Adele here, but it still turned into chaos where he could not find a countermeasure.
    "There’s a cleric and a priest so there’s nothing much to do. As a Captain, I’ll be overseeing that swordsmanship of the rest so Lady Agnes, you only have to take care of that kid over there."
    "……the kid wielding a wooden sword like crazy?”
    "It won't be too hard. They've already finished the theology class with the priests, so I'm sure they've regained their mental and physical stability.….”
    "Ouch! Nero hit me!"
    As soon as Michael said that, a child burst into tears. Adele looked at Michael, forcing to lift the corners of her mouth.
    "Then, that's a relief. They’ve been mentally and physically trained so no one will probably die today."
    "Ha…haha. I've got to go to the chief."
    Michael panickedly fled.
    Adele calmed the crying child first before approaching the kid wielding a wooden sword. Slowly, very slowly.
    She walked step by step like a lioness eyeing her prey.
    '…So, it's you. The crazy foal in this area.’
    As she approached without blinking, the child, who was wielding the sword recklessly, suddenly stomped his feet and raised his voice.
    "Who the hell are you? Get out of here! I can do this alone!"
    "…Really?"
    Adele shrugged at the sight of the little tyrant wannabe, who was not worthy of the name Nero. I don't know which family he was from, but he was vigorously spewing ‘adult rejection’ energy all over his body.
    The kid gritted his teeth and snarled.
    "Hey, don't you know who I am? Haven’t you heard?"
    "Yes, not yet."
    "Ha! You'll be surprised to know who I am. It's the one that the priest and the cleric put out! (?) Get out of here if you know it!"
    Oh, he’s bragging.
    Adele held back her ridicule and lowered her head towards the little boy. In fact, Adele herself may not be in a position to laugh.
    "Kiddo, perhaps you don't know who I am but if you look at my face, would it give you an idea?”
    "What, what are you talking about!"
    The child faltered when he saw how close Adele’s face had gotten. But he couldn’t move as if he was paralyzed by her dazzling pink eyes.
    "…yeah. Then, I’ll stay here together with you.”
    “…….”
    "Why? Did you think you were the only one in the world who could stay here?”
    "…What, what are you saying!"
    "There's nothing a kid like you can do about it anyway."
    What should I do?
    Adele made a sad face and touched her pointed chin. Indeed, kids like this have existed for a long time.
    "Nero, you think you’re the only one who’s special, right? Either you're lonely, you don't know what you want or you think the world revolves around you."
    "Crazy!"
    "Yeah, and you yell like that out of the blue."
    “…….”
    “Also, when you’re a little kid, don’t just directly stare at adults with eyes blinded by your immaturity.” (???)
    Adele nodded quietly as Nero stared at me. He’s still too young to be in the 8th grade, and he seems to be the typical spoiled aristocratic brat.
    I would have grown up like this if I didn't remember my past life. Adele’s heart grew heavy.
    "Who are you! Who are you to talk so freely? If my dad finds out about this, do you think he’ll let you go?"
    "Well, the same goes for me. If my dad finds out about you doing this, I don’t think he’ll let you go either."
    "…Hey!”
    "And if you want to imitate an adult that much, tell me about yourself then. Instead of talking about your father, who I am not really curious about."
    At that moment, Adele’s pink eyes flashed vividly, making him flinch involuntarily. He must’ve realized that this is the older sister that the priestesses sent to deal with him.
    "…Who are you?"
    "You need to change that habit first."
    "Who do you think you are to tell me to change my speaking habits! Even my Mom and Dad can't do that!"
    “Were those who love you the ones who sent you to this place? At San Fidelio’s training camp where you can even die right now?”
    "…D-die?!”
    Nero's rebellious eyes flashed an inevitable fear. He looked around belatedly, and before he knew it, they were the only two ‘together’ in the spacious training ground.
    Nero regretted for the first time since he came here, thinking: ‘I should have listened to the priest's plea, who was yelling at him to stand in the line". However, as scary as it is, the amount of stubbornness he accumulated over time prevented him from doing so.
    "Don't lie! I won’t believe what you say!"
    "If you don't want to believe it, then don't believe it. I don't care what happens to you."
    "Are, are you crazy? Is that what an adult would say to a child?”
    "So you only turn into a child when you need to."
    That is a very convenient tactic.
    Adele shook her head lightly and lowered her knees a little more. Her reddish eyes, which came right in front of Nero's nose, blended with the sunset in the background, creating an eerie atmosphere.
    "Think with that head of yours whether it's a lie or not. Didn't your parents show any signs before sending you here?”
    "…What sign?!"
    "You know that better than anyone else. Your mother held you as she cried ‘please don't do this’, or your father drinking alone in his study at dawn, or when he sighs and gets depressed when he looks at you.”
    "…do you know my mom?"
    I got you, you bastard.
    Anywhere, parents with disobedient children are bound to show their misery.
    Still, seeing Nero turning white, maybe there some hope left.
    "That's the sign. How did your parents feel about sending you here?"
    "…What kind of place is this!"
    Nero completely forgot his pride and all he has left is anxiety. Even when he tried to get away from this pretty, older sister, her soft gentle voice was already ringing from all directions like an auditory hallucination.
    "Somewhere. I told you. I don't know if anyone is going to die."
    “…….”
    "You must have seen it on your way up. There's no way to escape. Why are there so many Knights here? There's nothing we can do about it because it is infested with beasts outside. No matter what happens to you here, who can say if it’s by a monster or something else? Either way, you and I are together in that situation."
    "Are you going to hurt me? What kind of adult is that!"
    "If you know I’m an adult then put your finger away."
    “…….”
    "I’ll break it."
    Nero hiccuped with his mouth shut when he saw that Adele was serious. In the meantime, he wasn't stubborn enough to keep his eyes open until the end.
    ‘Indeed, so this is why many leave their children in training camps like this.’
    Regardless if it’s the east or west, wouldn’t parents get anxious when they can’t see their children, no matter how old they are? Still, If they sent their kid here in the Southern mountains, it’s most likely he had been disobedient.
    I thought I was being too intimidating, but this brat isn’t a normal kid.
    ‘Kiddo, we’re both second-generation conglomerates, let’s not insult each other like this.’
    He already knows too much about money, power, and the halo of his parents, so someone needs to take care of him before he gets any more crooked here.
    And Adele knows this kind of kid all too well.
    "Nero, you remind me of my siblings.”
    "…What? Why are you suddenly talking about that?"
    Hmph!
    Nero saw Adele sighed and shrugged her shoulders. Tension rose to the tip of her chin in the gloom she exuded before it was released like a low tide, leaving nothing but evil. (???)
    "You don't know what I'm talking about?"
    "What do you mean that I'm the same as them?"
    "Well, It's funny how you remind me so much of my siblings. My brother was just like you, but he finally changed his mind and grew up well, so you can too!"
    "No, not really. I don’t think so.”
    Adele had a dejected smile. There's nothing more I can hope for if my younger siblings are like this kid, but one is a villainess who will go down in history and the other is a serial killer.
    "Are you sorry for ruining my optimism? But, I guess you’re right. My siblings are different from you. By a lot, too.”
    "…What?"
    "Are you curious about what happened to them?"
    Nero, who tried to look uninterested, clenched his fist and shrugged again. Asking how this older sister's siblings grew up is like opening Pandora's box. But at least one thing had to be confirmed.
    "...is he alive?”
    "Hm, well...”
    "Tell me! Are they alive!"
    You witch!
    Nero couldn't help but tremble up. Adele saw his ankles that seemed to want to run away immediately so she folded her arms in front of her chest.
    Pfft.
    The way she arrogantly looked down on him, reminded him of the ancient demon in a fairy tale book.
    "If you want to know, get in line over there."
    "…What? You tell me now!"
    "Stand in line if you want to live."
    At her eerie grin, Nero stepped back and ran to the children who had just come out of the building. It was Nero's first time standing in line voluntarily, so the leading priest looked at Adele in surprise.
    May the Sun God bless you.
    When Adele greeted with a look of admiration for God, the priest soon returned her greetings with a happy expression. Nero huffed with a stunned face, but he was none of her business anymore.
    ‘Naive.’
    The smile on Adele’s lips widened as she watched Nero disappear, running away as if he would be caught if he stayed any longer. As she looked at the frightened child, she recalled her first meeting with someone.
    "…I wonder if he’s doing well."
    3 - 2
    BOOOM!
    The bridge collapsed and debris splattered in all directions.
    The horses made a commotion, but Kayden did not take a step back. An unseen subordinate stretched a black cloth in front of his face, but it was cut in two with a single gesture from Kayden.
    "Move. I wouldn’t be able to see it.”
    “…There would be shards.”
    “I can’t report it properly if I can’t see it with my own eyes.”
    Just then, a stone splattered from the bridge and grazed his cheek, drawing a red line.
    Drip. The blooding dripping on his pale cheeks suited him perfectly. Kayden, casually wiped the blood with the back of his hand, smiled as he saw the bridge collapsing.
    “Cool.”
    “…Young Master."
    Black hair and flaming eyes like fireballs created a decadent atmosphere. Devon, his subordinate, lowered his head in an overwhelming feeling of being dyed in darkness just by looking at him.
    If it has nothing to do with Lady Adelaide.
    No matter what he said, Kayden wouldn't be able to hear it, so he backed away.
    “I think the Count will arrive here tomorrow. Wouldn't he be surprised to see the bridge collapsed?"
    “I didn’t ask.”
    “…….”
    There is only one thing Kayden cares about.
    Give it to me now.
    Reaching out his hand, Devon sighed and offered a letter.
    “……What."
    Seeing the envelope marked with the insignia of Yuden Elite, Kayden made an impression. Older sister doesn’t use that insignia.
    “Why isn't my sister replying?”
    "Yeah?"
    “This is the third time.”
    It was someone other than sister who sent a reply.
    Kayden gritted his teeth. I have no choice but to write even more impressively because it must’ve been that wretched Jerox who replied.
    “… Maybe something happened to the lady?
    “No, that’s impossible.”
    Devon wiped the cold sweat.
    Of course, if something happened to Lady Adelaide, Kayden would have been the first to hear the news. Lady Adelaide’s reply had been delayed a few times before, and if I knew how Master Kayden changed at that time, I would have told him, since my life was precious. (?)
    “…Jerox didn't say anything, so what's the matter? Perhaps Lady Adelaide is busy filling the Count’s position.”
    "No. No matter how busy she was, she would have written a reply herself.”
    “…….”
    “Eldest sister knows me very well.”
    For a while, Kayden, who had not moved, finally turned around. They didn't expect him to come, so the voices of the people in the barracks roared with no sign of caution.
    “When the Count returns, his eldest daughter will take over, right?”
    "Of course. It’s Lady Adelaide. She’s greedy. The Count doesn't even know that if a hen crows, the house will go bankrupt."
    "Yeah. Leaving behind a good-natured master. No matter how good she is at her job, she’s still a woman... Huukk!”
    The man who had been arbitrarily lashing out at Adele was grabbed by the throat. His eyes bulged as if they were about to pop out the more he groaned and struggled with his legs.
    “Mas, master, please! Please, spare me!”
    "Why should I?"
    “Huukk! Well, I was wrong...”
    "No. You should beg eldest sister for your sin.”
    Kayden's red eyes widened with a grin as he lifted the man up to his eyes.
    “That is...if you can keep your tongue.”
    “Kkeuk!”
    Blood heavily dripped from his torn lips, but Kayden was more than indifferent. Devon, who could not even think of stopping it, looked blankly at him, and managed to find a word that could snap Kayden out before things got out of control.
    "Young Master! Lady Adelaide counted how many people had come here!”
    THUD!
    Kayden threw the man at the muddy barracks that formed when the bridge collapsed.
    The fact that the eldest sister did a head count in advance is a warning. A warning to bring everyone back alive without leaving any left behind. Kayden got annoyed with everything and picked up his sword from the table.
    “Send a letter that I will be right back.”
    “…Already? The Lady told us to only come back after making sure the Count turned around in front of the bridge.”
    "No. You would know if you knew eldest sister.” (?)
    Even though her older sister is the type of person who makes sure of everything, she isn’t that careful.
    She's stupid.
    Kayden, who only realized that now, laughed at himself as he tore off his blood-stained shirt.
    “I will be back by now.”

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Laerta, smeilia, feng nao and 74 others like this.
  16. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loving Kayden already! Thank u so much!
    Would it be too much to ask a spoiler about Kayden's 1st impression of Killian or when they met? I think it would be hilarious!

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused on the Kayden bridge spoiler (thanks for the spoilers btw). I get the badmouthing part but the rest was confusing.
    I second the spoilers on dad and bro impressions on ML (1st kiss is HOT!). At this point, if papa even got shocked, then that means, he's actually a closet overprotective type if even Noella thinks her only chance is to find a loophole (the marriage). Still... despite how MC thinks he's so capable (the man still is when he's foresight is essentially getting various temples to owe him. Religion IS one of the top dogs in that era), either ML is better to be able to hide his identity or the circumstances of the crown are that complex. Still... its nice they're bonding on hunting

18. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Poppopi-chan, thank you again for sharing spoilers!!!

Killian is lowkey destroying Adele's chance of husband-shopping though he didn't know Adele had only her eyes set on him :blobjoy:. I love the comparison with the good looking potato and a deformed one.:blobjoy:

I laugh when Adele describe her siblings that one is villainess and the other is a serial killer :blobjoy:.

Ohh, that is why Adele was so sure that her father will not arrive on time. She made Kayden destroyed the bridge.:blobsweat: i wonder if Kayden's subordinate is bewitched by Noelle:facepalm: to be talking badly about Adele when I think Adele was quite capable in handling their businesses. Such a chauvinist that subordinate, RIP to his tongue.

Hehe looking forward to what will Kayden do, are there gonna be any face off between Kayden and Killian blobmelt_thumbs

torte1315, Laerta, cjburaira and 22 others like this.
  19. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did try the MTL but I could understand less than 50%. I am not sure if the sentences do not conform the standard structure or the using of comparisons that dont make sense to foreigners. So dont trust my spoilers.
    After chapter 52, Noel tried to get engaged before FL but ML read her move so he decided to pressure the FL's father that FL must be engagement and marriage ASAP. He said FL made many attempts to make him belong to her. So her dad thought FL was pregnant.
    FL's father decided to have the engagement party and the marriage ceremony 2-3 days after. Kayden showed up at the engagement party every upset and threatened the ML lead not to harm his sister. The reason was the ML to rush was because he thought the imperial palace would put a stop to his wedding. On the wedding night, FL asked ML what he wanted. He said the successor. She said she would try so hard to give to him. She even said she understood that he had issue but they would try together. She would get the potion that helped. He told her that she misunderstood. She was his stimulus and if she didnt believe him, he would show it to her. So they had their first night, in the morning she knew that he was a beast. Even after the wedding, FL still didnt know that ML was the crown prince. The imperial palace sent out the spy (chloe) to investigate.

20. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG THIS IS MARVELOUS
    this guy, he was so against but HE DIDNT LOSE A CHANCE to take action
    Thank you so muuuuuuuch!