Forgotten Title Mc is fiancé of crown prince and breaks the engagement after misunderstanding

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by maddie_, Jun 15, 2021.

1. maddie_

maddie_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I’m looking for the title of a Korean novel where Mc is rlly smart and works hard. She’s engaged to the crown prince but overhears his friends and him talking about how her younger sis is prettier or something. She breaks engagement but turns out he was in love with her. Guy who recommended sis was in love with her too. She becomes a mage/wizard or something. Her sis who was supposed to help crown prince with MC in beginning actually likes him.

2. Albion_11

Albion_11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m pretty sure it's
    The Dull Princess and the Black Cat’s Amicable Engagement Annulment

maddie_ likes this.
  3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...the-black-cats-amicable-engagement-annulment/

It is Japanese, but the opening is definitely very close to what is described, where the MC was doing all the paperwork CP was suppose dot, while he his and entourage were goofing off, and she overheard them complain she is plain/boring as opposed to her sister. (as ya know a girl with no responsibilities and loads of free time is going to be able to put more into her appearance and social life then the one who has actual responsibilities she can not let slip.

IIRC the mage plan is that it gives her a way to break the engagement without staining either parties honor.

Blue_C06 and maddie_ like this.