Question what is the first BL novel you've ever read?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by efo, Feb 21, 2021.

1. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no clue~
    Somehow it just happened without me realizing it :blobpats:

efo likes this.
  2. Applejambubble

Applejambubble Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'I'm a chef in the modern era'
    I was simply interested in the settings (it was also around the time I was boycotting anything harem)
    It was sweet until the side couple which I yet cannot bring myself to read. But most importantly it made me consider adoption as a genuine way to have a child. I thought men and women got married just for this anyway so all hail free love.

3. yayoi

yayoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too! the founder of diabolism is the first bl novel I've ever read bc I'm reading the manhua and it's not finished yet so I'm so curious about the next story and decided to search about it then I found that it was from a novel.

The story is sooo interesting! Then I finished it and got curious about another novel from the same author, and keep reading bl novels until now:blobmelt:

4. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who liked FoD, why not give 'Record of the missing sect master' a try?

5. elliejoy123

elliejoy123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Path of the Cannon Foder's Counter Attack. I think it's quite random to be a person's first ever BL read but did you know it was also the first ever novel I read? lol I don't really read before but idk what came over me I suddenly want to get into BL novels.

6. lalulita

lalulita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This World Has Gone Crazy.

I always liked reading BL comics and decided to give novels a chance. I came here and this novel was the first on the "Completed List". Don't actually remember much of the story :ROFLMAO:.

7. lightnovelshub

lightnovelshub New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven Official's Blessing. I was both depressed and satisfied after analyzing this novel. Cried buckets. I would also suggest you read solo leveling.

8. grass_is_tasty

grass_is_tasty Grass is more than just weed.

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I don't remember. I had all but quit BL after crazily being into it for a year or two. What could I do? Nothing dared to be quite as intense as BL at that time. But over the years, I felt too ashamed of my past self and started erasing whatever reminded me of it.
    So, I let go of my past fujoshi self and avoided BL like plague when I got into novels.

But then, BL is to good to leave alone so I read a couple of 'em lol. I think the first one I read here was a novel where all the previous lovers of the worlds MC hopped on came into his current world and started wrecking(?) havoc. Vinegar galore, jealously aplenty. It was a good one besides the ending. I hated what the MC became in the ending.

9. aintg

aintg Fairy Queen of the Demonic Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably Addicted, and it was the first time I read MTL.

10. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't seem to remember the first bl I've read. All I know is that before bl novels I've already been reading a lot of bl comics.