Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. chibihana

chibihana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew ittttt he's a beast!!!!! He's a knight after all :blobReach::blobReach:

Laerta, CaelumBlue, beazacha and 5 others like this.
  2. Vinajovan

Vinajovan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!! Mann pretty fast for the first night!! Usually we need to wait for 100+ chapters for their love making XD

NoirB, Dadatada, beazacha and 6 others like this.
  3. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was no R19. Only conversation and then go to next morning and it didnt stop here. FL's father mentioned that FL still wake up at noon after the wedding day.

Laerta, cjburaira, aneliese and 17 others like this.
  4. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for this. it makes me more excited what happens next lol. like even when Rebecca tries to mess her up, she always comes back victorious haha.
    wow didn't need to wait for a hundred chapter hahah. But I wonder if they're already inlove with each other here. And how will the palace react to their marriage? is the palace against it?

5. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebecca is an OK person, its just her jealousy that got into her, and trying to make it harder for MC to adapt in the church-volunteer work environment. She somewhat became a friend-slave with MC towards the end, as MC put her sister, Noella, into Rebecca's care, basically make Noella do what MC did when MC volunteered for the church.

「Those who do not have the red sun will burn the palace. 」

It seems like the 'red sun' is referring to the hair color and ML was born with a platinum hair color, the same hair color with his mother.

And because of the prophecy, the death of his mother during childbirth was blamed on him. ML was treated coldly by his father when he was younger probably because of the death of his beloved due to childbirth, he was also ridiculed by servants, basically he wasn't treated the way a prince should be treated.
    「 A sword that determines the fate of the Crown Prince. It would awaken the red dragon and cut down the curse.」
    ML needed a 'heart of a dragon' to lift the curse. The first time he killed(?) the red dragon, during the battle the Archbishop(he's the godfather of ML's mother) he used the heart to cure the archbishop as he sustained wounds. I'm not entirely sure if a dragon get's killed it gets reincarnated to another egg, It was mentioned that only one dragon exist during an era.

The Duke of Oren, Chloe's adoptive(?) father/godfather was also searching for it, because his daughter is dying(?) and at some point I don't know how Chloe got the item.
    The red dragon will appear soon as the pet MC will be saving when she left San Fidelio. She doesn't know it's a dragon tho until much later. It would be able to talk and will show MC, some of ML's memories during childhood.

6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @aqs4078 thank you for sharing spoilers about their honeymoon as well as Killian's proactive participation on forcing Adele's papa to marry them way earlier :blobnosebleed:

@Hx776f62626c65 thank you for spoilers about ML's reason for being a hidden prince. One question, thou. Did ML tried to kill again the baby pet dragon of MC??? Or it was enough when he killed it the first time?:blobpeek:

Laerta, cjburaira, Ghost123 and 3 others like this.
  7. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyouu for the spoilers!
    what do you mean chloe got the item? does it mean she'll get it later or did she get it in the original story?

beazacha and crystalleciel like this.
  8. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Actually, their dad here is not that hateful. It is said that the FL mom died early and the dad often goes on travels. Maybe, thats where all the illegitimate children came from.
    2. I really can't pity Noella. I don't care if that's how the author wrote her to be, it's really unacceptable to almost kill your brother many times and even try to steal/plot against your sister who protected you. She's been using the people around her, it just serves her right that her soon-to-be "friend" Chloe use her as well. Like girl, no.
    3. Can people spoil more sweet moments of Adele and Killian? XDD

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    samster, Jeenajin, DOHere and 39 others like this.
  9. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask on more spoilers about the 'Chloe' girl. Is she bad like Noella or even worse?

beazacha, aboni_06 and Ophelia_Hecate like this.
  10. samster

samster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DADDY DILF LOOKING GREAT! :sushi_singing:

Thank you to everyone who's given us such delicious spoilers :sushi_cool: my personal favourite MLs are the ones who look calm on the surface, but actually are beasts in bed :blobowoevil_horns:

And Daddy thinking that MC is pregnant which is why they're rushing is absolutely hilarious:blobpopcorn:

Also I can see Noella turning out to be a proper white lotus at this rate, so I'm looking forward to seeing how MC will deal with her

11. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe was the villain. She was the adopted daughter of the powerful duke. She was candidate to marry the crown prince. When she came to the south, she befriended Noella because she planned for FL and ML to break up using Noella.

SkyLisette, karls, Laerta and 28 others like this.
  12. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The red sun is Adele!! She has gorgeous Red eyes :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk:!!! And can prevent a catrastophe with her bright mind!! And again Adele awake a red dragon!! In a dark place in ML mind, he knows that only Adele can help him!!! Beacuse this he's soooo early to have childrens :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: Because with a children, they can't have a divorce :blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:!!

DOHere, TrinaAngel, Ariary and 28 others like this.
  13. JLcL

JLcL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
     huhu more spoiler about the interaction between the fl & ml  pllsss:blobalert:
    How did their love develop?
    Who confess 1st?
    More fluff :blob_teary: pllzzzz

14. amytaestic

amytaestic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where to read the translated novel huhu

where to read the novel? huhu kindly share pls

15. amytaestic

amytaestic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

where to read the raw

16. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me the scene where ML finally agree to FL proposal? :blobpats: also thank you for all the spoiler!

crystalleciel and Tobbit like this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all spoilers. Waiting for any additional info/synopsis available:aww:
    Even the butler betrayed the heir(mc) for Noelle. Together with the ex fiancee, I want the 3 of them kicked out.

18. LNikt

LNikt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i remember only "Common sense of a duke's daughter". There, the prince gave his position to his sister, pretending to be dead. Thus, he was able to easily abandon the crown prince's position. And he married MC, who became a duchess and become duke.)

Laerta, cjburaira, CaelumBlue and 9 others like this.
  19. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is a good one. The love Dean and Iris share is so sweet and tragic at the same time. That in the end Dean choose to abandon everything he could get from being king as long as he could be with Iris. For him being the king of Iris heart is more than enough reason to give up the throne. He's done his duty to plunge all corruption from his country before pass it to his sister.:):love:

TrinaAngel, Laerta, babayagu and 7 others like this.
  20. hayan

hayan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know where to read the novel?

Hummingbird98 likes this.