Spoiler Even Though I’m the Villainess, I’ll Become the Heroine!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 19, 2020.

1. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn’t say that she committed suicide because she stole her boyfriend, it’s just a fact about what the bully did to her, one of many horrible things lol learn to read

nasur1n, Tattletale, Khadz and 8 others like this.
  2. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should learn to read:

LokaLari and bochucha like this.
  3. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cause of her suicide is because of the bully NOT because she stole her boyfriend, she did many things like HEAVY BULLYING, I keep my word
    LEARN TO READ, comprehension please omg is that hard?

4. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can understand, at least from that post, it said that the evil girl stole her BF and the cause of her suicide, which implying that the BF was the final straw that drove her to suicide. If not, why does the post emphasizing the BF part, and not the bully part? Why described the evil girl as someone who stole her BF but not the girl who bullied her or both?

Mind you that I don't read the novel. All the posts that I made before were based on the information I have gotten from that spoiler post and I have no confirmation whether it was true or not.

5. mangalover_101

mangalover_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see it though :/ I wonder if something wrong on ur end or it’s just different devices. Probably the latter.

RikaHirai1125 likes this.
  6. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't know what happened but I'm glad someone can see the pic i have posted for spoiler :)

7. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about?
    Ending of florre.
    Ending of Noel.
    Ending of Aaron.
    Ending of Saintess.

8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t MC be mad/angry to the point where she craves for revenge to the girl who ruined her life. It wasn’t just a matter of MC’s BF getting stolen. It was a factor but you have to see the bigger picture. The bully made MC out to be the bad guy where she’s ostracized by her classmates for things that isn’t and wouldn’t do (I think someone said that the bully turned her classmates against MC?). She isolated MC all the while pretending to be an angel who did nothing wrong. MC becomes the bad guy while the bully is the good guy. And once again this is how it’s gonna be in their new life bc the bully is the heroine and MC is the villainess. I think MC is very entitled to the emotions she feels toward the bully.
    In the manhwa MC, after meeting the novel’s heroine and realizing she was the bully, says “I’m still distressed by the memories of those days. And she’s gonna smile and live happily ever after?”
    “Happy ending? I’ll never let that happen.”
    If karma (naturally) isn’t gonna do it’s job (which it won’t bc of the novel’s set up) then she has the right to have justice for herself. Bc get this, the bully hasn’t paid or got punished for what she did. So ofc MC’s not gonna let her bully go for the things she did just bc they have a new life now and she should forgive and forget (or forgive but never forget) and move on. If MC did, the bully would basically be let off scot free. And this is not okay.

Also, the bully doesn’t even feel sorry for what she did. She didn’t try to stop MC’s suicide bc she feels wrong for what she did but bc it makes her feel bad (not in the guilty sense towards the victim, but selfishly for herself). First of all, after doing all that shit to MC, she didn’t think MC would take it so bad. Basically this bully is like those people who are mad at you for holding a grudge for what THEY (the bully) DID. Like the victim shouldn’t be mad at them for all the shit they did and just let it go since it already passed or it wasn’t even that serious. HA!
    Then this b*ch has the audacity to think that God gave her a second chance bc “God was sorry she died like that.” THEN, “Enjoy it while it lasts, Dahila Margaret. Before I take it all away.” This is before she knows that Dahila is MC. Once again she thinks she has the right to steal away things that aren’t hers and be at the top at the expense of other’s misfortune. She didn’t feel sorry for what she did then and she won’t feel sorry for what she will do now. She ruined MC’s life before and she’ll try to ruin it again.
    SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULDN’T MC GET REVENGE???

Oh and Urban Dictionary defines petty as “making things, events, or actions normal people dismiss as trivial or insignificant into excuses to be upset, uncooperative, childish, or stubborn.” So a petty person would be someone who gets caught up in small details often times getting mad or having an unnecessary reaction (overacting) to trivial matters that do not warrant such behavior. Idk about you, but bullying (and having your man stolen) are not small matters that can be brushed off or taken lightly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  9. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, main story (I think?) is finished with 181 chapters and currently there are still sidestories being published in KKP. You can unlock 1 ch/day and it also updates everyday

Ok so reading your replies I think I need to point this out since I think you missed this piece of information.
    This one just lists what villain did to MC.
    (Spoilers should really be taken with a grain salt anyways since it usually gets interpreted differently by different people)
    Anyway, if you folks ever got su*cidal thoughts, or knows someone, please seek help.

10. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, please stop discussing about bullying and all. I don't want to sound insensitive about that serious matter but this is a SPOILER THREAD. Do your morale debate somewhere else or create your own discussion thread. We hope no more post regarding that matter. Thanks in advance!

Shizun, TyShaye, lostross and 23 others like this.
  11. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this is a spoiler thread and any discussion should relate to spoilers. Sry for my long post but I just wanted to give my two cents and now I’m done with that convo. Anyways, I mtl the epilogue. It’s all mtl but it’s not hard to read and pretty understandable.

Before I knew it, a clear winter came to Margaret's mansion. Flat snow fell as if it would cover the whole world, and the temperature fell low. Dahlia, dressed in pajamas, yawned long and raised her upper body. I felt heavy with fatigue that had not yet been released from my sleep. However, he was as refreshed as he had relieved his anxiety and anger.

"Sigh······."

She pulled a string around her head to call the butler and looked between the curtains.

The snow that had been falling for days was cut off, but today it was full of blue sky. Ten days have already passed since all the cases were over. Flore's sentence was decided at stake, and this time Dahlia did not object. The nobles all expressed their agreement and even Count Biddell turned away. Flore insisted on innocence until the end, even when her father had turned a blind eye to her.

‘It's not me! I didn't do it!’

But even the servants who would be framed for her, who would support her innocence, fled out of the system. In the face of no more allies left, Flore sobbed every day and cursed Dahlia. Of course, the curse didn't ring a bell in Dahlia’s ear. Because she was stuck on top of a remote tower.

‘The sinner has sent a request to speak with you.’

What's more. According to Yohan’s report, Flore couldn't hold out and wished to see her. Dahlia burst into laughter as soon as she heard the news.

Not seeing her until the execution of the sentence was the real end of revenge. Flore wouldn't know that the moment she lost her breath, she'd be back in the world.

‘You must be so grateful for the brazenness of not repenting until the end, fearing death, but not even finding the courage to kill yourself.’

Dahlia smiled and arranged her hair and turned her head to the sound of a knock.

"Come on in."

It wasn't until they got permission that the door opened. The old butler, who has served his master for the first time in a long time, entered with a welcome face. The butler's forehead was still clearly scarred from a long time ago.

“Did you call?”

“I'd like to ask for tea and bread. I want to eat in the room."

“Okay. I'll get ready soon."

The butler, who bowed his head politely, came inside, pulled up the curtains, opened the window slightly, and left the room. After the door was completely closed, Dahlia turned around and looked out of the window properly.

'He seems to have adapted quickly to the change of owner. As expected, he is like a butler who has served our family for a long time.’

Count Biddell was sentenced to imprisonment in the tower after he was found to have cooperated with Flore's conspiracy. As a result, the Margaret family was succeeded by the Countess, not Countess. The countess was also very disappointed when her husband's crime was first revealed. However, she quickly recovered her mind, saying, How can I feel about my daughter who should have revealed her father's sins? By the time the case was completely closed, the Countess courageously sent a letter to Dahlia.

‘Forgive me the foolishness of my mother, who could not count her husband's mistakes early, ·········.’

It was a very sincere letter to open the preface with a sincere apology. Upon receiving the letter, Dahlia asked Yohan for his understanding and immediately came down to Margaret's estate. Just before entering the palace, she visited the mansion for the last time to clear her mind. And to tell my mother that I will be empress myself. Of course, the Countess was so happy that she was at a loss, and Dahlia had to struggle for a long time to calm her mother down.

"Hmm·····."

Staring out of the window, the servants came up with warm black tea and freshly baked scones. Dahlia sat on the bed and took a bite of the crunchy scone.

"Delicious."

Eating delicious food naturally reminded me of Yohan’s idea.

"Whoa, I wish Yohan had come with me ······."

Yohan remained in the capital and was dealing with the affairs without any time to catch his eye. Just before the coronation, I had to check the list of political affairs that Noel had prepared or proceeded.

Among them, it was necessary to delete or add a plan that did not match Yohan’s political direction. Because of that, lovers who had just opened their eyes to true love were missing each other every day.

'It's so peaceful, I'm a little ······ rather anxious.'

Dahlia nodded in a strange mood. It was obviously peaceful. Nevertheless, the reason why my heart was empty was because of the absence of my loved one. Don't worry, everything's done well, you've got a long way to go to pat.

"But there's nothing to worry about now. Hana········”

Dahlia murmured in a sigh to soothe her uneasy mind. She was bound by the blessing of a goddess, so she didn't have to be afraid of parting anymore. Even if I die, I won't open my eyes to the world, and I'll fall asleep here reminiscing about the rest of my life.

'I still can't believe it. I could fully enjoy this peace.'

My body trembled reflexively when I recalled the day when I had a meeting with the goddess. If it wasn't for Karen, if it wasn't for her ····. Probably couldn't even rise to the position of offering a deal to the goddess. Thinking so made me dizzy at the same time.

‘In the end, my past actions that saved Karen helped me in the future.’

The temple would think that the dragon became the servant of the goddess, but in reality, Dahlia lent me her robe for a while.

‘Now it's not a place where no one waits for ········ There is no revenge, and only the future is left ········.’

Dahlia fiddled with the wedding ring on her finger with a satisfied smile.

‘This world, my dear Yohan, will die.'

I've already missed Yohan’s face.

"Your Majesty, you may just enter the front door."

An uninvited guest, who secretly arrived at Count Margaret's garden using a teleport wizardry, opened his mouth. The next uninvited guest from the transparent blue magic camp looked around in insignificance.

"How many times have I told you, Lord Raven, that I am not an emperor yet?"

"Ah······ I will be careful when I have ears to listen to."

Every time the two of them sweetened their lips, white steam rose. It was no better than the North, but the temperature here was quite low. The snow on the floor remained unmelted, perhaps even colder at night.

“Stand by here.”

“Yes, Your Majesty.”

Yohan smiled softly at Daisy's misnomer. That misnomer was an example of how pleased Daisy was with the throne he had regained. It was better to ascend the throne as soon as possible than to admonish each mistake. Yohan shook his head and moved to the rose garden.

‘Dahlia must have already fallen asleep, ····.’

The black cloak fluttered long on his shoulder, moving his steps.

The time before going to bed, right after finishing the business. He couldn't resist his longing for Dahlia, which had accumulated for days and ended up going out. Daisy also begged Dahlia to be with her after a long time. How long has it been since Yohan entered the labyrinth of grasses in the garden finally succeeded in heading to the back of the big, tall mansion?

There is a beautiful full moon in the clear sky, and looking up at the moonlight reminded me of my beloved Dahlia’s silver hair. At the same time, I remembered Dahlia, who asked me to marry her proudly under the moonlight.

'Your majesty, will you not marry me?'

'What did you say?'

'I asked if you would marry me. ······· Let's get revenge together.'

Thinking about that time, a smile spread around my mouth. What would have happened if he didn't hold Dahlia’s hand in doubt until the end. Perhaps a lot of things have changed from his future to Dahlia’s.

‘As expected, is she already asleep?’

It was when John, who raised his head, sighed while looking at the window with the lights off.

"······ Yohan?"

Suddenly, I heard a surprised voice from the left. Yohan looked back without missing his missing voice. Maybe it was too late to sleep, but Dahlia, who was walking in the garden with a brush on her shoulder, stood.

"Lia·····."

A bright smile quickly rose on Yohan’s face. Surprised by the appearance, Dahlia rushed in.

"John!"

Before Dahlia could ask for clarification, John opened his arms and hugged her first. Dahlia blushed both cheeks at the hug she received after a long time. In the meantime, Yohan hugged her harder and caressed her elongation, perhaps because she didn't like her cold arms.

"I missed you, so I just wanted to make sure you were asleep, but it's a coincidence. I can't believe you couldn't sleep."

Dahlia nodded still at Yohan’s friendly murmur. It was so warm in the arms of a lover in front of him that it was hard to take his hands off. It was shortly after Yohan brought up a question that the bodies of the two fondly hugged fell slightly.

"Lia, actually, I have a question. I couldn't sleep at all at the thought."

“What's that?”

"The last time you had a conversation with a goddess. What did you wish for?"

Dahlia smiled and raised her eyes. He seemed to be quite curious about this, though he expected to hear it from John one day.

“Simple. I begged her not to let us all go back to the original world.”

“All?”

“Yes, both me and Flore.”

Dahlia replied calmly, recalling the marvelous experience.

Initially frustrated by rejection, the goddess added a sweet offer for her struggling in the world.

"But the goddess said it was hard. But you said you'd make a pact for something." "What ·····."

"It's a story after you went back. Flore said she would show me what life she would live after she returned to the original world."

Yohan narrowed his forehead in an unexpected story.

"She’ll show you?”

"She personally foretold the scene in my head. So, it's kind of weird to say this, but I saw the future of ······ Lee Soo-yeon had a spinal problem and was scheduled to open her eyes in a hospital bed with her limbs paralyzed.”

The only thing that can move is the eyelids, and there will be a life where full recovery will not be possible in the future. Far from taking the College Scholastic Ability Test, she couldn't go to college either. No job, no marriage, no living was a daily routine for her. A life worse than death. Goddess promised Dahlia that very thing.

"I've decided I don't care if Flore dies or not."

Dahlia, who gained peace of mind, dug deeper into Yohan’s arms.

"As you said then, I ····· my happiness. So I decided to only care about our happiness."

“…”

“Thanks to you. I changed my mind, I was freed from revenge."

"No, Dahlia. It's your decision. Courageously determined, a noble will." Yohan put his head around Dahlia’s cheek. The water-colored eyes that got closer were beautifully shaken.

"But I have a responsibility, too."

"What is it?"

“The responsibility to make you the happiest empress in the empire."

Dahlia stared at his slowly tilting lips, looking at him with bated breath.

"If that's the case, I've already protected it. That responsibility."

“I'll be happier in the future.”

“I'm scared. I can't believe I can be happier than this ······ I've never experienced it before, so familiarity will come to me rather than fear. I will love you generously until I feel bored."

A tender whisper smeared with affection that was too deep to dare to assume its weight.

"My beloved, my empress who saved me, ······."

Tears were shed at the friendly confession, and Dahlia closed her eyes cautiously. I felt warm body temperature and a happy smile over my lips. If the ending moment is now when you finally arrive after passing through a narrow and rough thorny path. Admittedly, Dahlia was right to be the happiest heroine in the world.

THE END

Daphne03, Lignin, cutesherry and 85 others like this.
  12. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

lazynoodles, Roseeve and Dobokan like this.
  13. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she got excuted well damn thats a hard revenge now all i need to know is why and how and what happend to the og world

Mandyj and peach.pudin like this.
  14. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that if the bully died, she will go back into her original body in her first life. However, the fall had broken her spine so she is paralyzed and won’t be able to go to college or get married. MC told the ML she doesn’t care if her bully gets executed or not because there’s no easy way out for the bully.

15. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happend to her to get to that point and also do we get more info on here og world.

Khadz and LokaLari like this.
  16. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This, OMG thanks for the very advanced spoiler

LokaLari and Dobokan like this.
  17. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know who that dude is that met up with Florre in ch.21? Is it the wizard Timothy? What is he planning why is he wanting her help or is he just using her & is on Johnn side?

Also does the emperor fall for Florre(Bully) this time? And what happens to him in the end?

I don't think he'll fall for her due to the fact OG Florre was truly kind unlike the bully whose in her body, also can she read ppl minds?

And any spoilers on Aaron too?

Eelillya, Pochoclo, LokaLari and 2 others like this.
  18. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please leave all your discussions or your rants on the discussion thread, this is a spoilers thread. Most of us wanna know more about the story not some discussion. Thank you! If this is quite an offensive reminder to you, i do apologize but its kinda tiring to search the real spoilers when people keep debating.

19. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can you post the link instead of the pic because it's really not showing. If it's not possible to post the link then can you tell us how to find it. Like is it an Instagram post spoiler or spoiler blog or something?? Or you can just tell us what's is her plan. Please :aww:

LokaLari likes this.
  20. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, i'm tired seeing all these rants...

Spoiler please? More about their sweet moments or side stories?:aww:

Haiting1536, Alniyat and Dobokan like this.