Spoiler Mistakenly Saving the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by StarrEyed, Apr 13, 2021.

1. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    A.K.A and also more accurately titled: The Conclusion to when I Mistakenly Saved the Villain

Professor System has issued a mission: to rescue the gentle, kind and tragic protagonist shou of the novel “The Exceptional Furnace”.
    Song ‘Scholar-Tyrant’ Qingshi: “Don’t worry, Professor! I can definitely ensure the patient’s recovery!”

In the Immortal Realm:
    Song Qingshi praised from the bottom of his heart: “My patient is the kindest and most beautiful little angel in the world.”
    Yue Wuhuan quietly washed the blood from his hands and smiled softly: “En.”

Song Qingshi swore from the bottom of his heart: “As a doctor, I will never covet nor take advantage of my beautiful patient!”
    Yue Wuhuan took full and complete advantage of the doctor and smiled softly: “En.”

Song Qingshi affirmed from the bottom of his heart: “Under my loving care, the patient will never be blackened!”
    Yue Wuhuan secretly hid his monstrously evil thoughts and smiled softly: “En.”

At that inextinguishable summit, upon thousand and thousands of soul lamps, he sat on the god’s throne of white bone, guarding that piece of stone.
    “You are the only one in this world who treat me tenderly.”
    “And so, you are the only one I treat tenderly.”

Scholar-tyrant Song was absolutely delighted: “Professor! Can I get full marks?”
    Professor System exploded: “You fool! You saved the wrong person!”

A pure scholar-tyrant little angel obsessed with medicine shou X peerlessly beautiful, mad and paranoid gong; mutual affection; extreme pampering

Ahmya and Dragon_Reader like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. chuvalulu

chuvalulu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. nikkib461

nikkib461 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak::sushi_peak::sushi_peak:
    Camping in the bushes waiting for some spoilers

Darkness1989 and Ray Levantret like this.
  5. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been obsessively waiting (lol) but I did find out some spoilers!

So Song Qingshi (SQ) and Yue Wuhuan (YW) are both immortal gods. YW is the Phoenix God who I believe helps create and sustain worlds. SQ was just a rock that was turned into a person. YW was trapped on earth by the demons who wanted to destroy his worlds. YW as a Phoenix God found early desire to be incredibly dirty so when he was violated it went against basically his foundation. That meant he couldn't unlock his consciousness and return. Other gods went down to try and help but they all failed. SQ didn't have any emotions because he was a rock, so he slowly learned while on earth. From what I understand SQ and YW have been through multiple lifetimes with SQ trying to save him. SQ went down because he had failed in love with YW as the Phoenix and wanted to bring him back, but as a someone "without feelings" at the time he didn't understand. However, it was his lack of feelings that allowed him slowly win over YW, because SQ didn't desire him. After they returned to "heaven" YW was given the opportunity to steal his memories as a human, but he chose not to forget SQ. It's a HE.

6. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    So when is SQ aware of YW feelings or when do they confess to each other and most importantly, What about An Long

RAGA and BadAllDay like this.
  7. BadAllDay

BadAllDay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! So they returned together and lived as a couple? If you have more spoilers, please tell. ♥️

8. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. They go back home. The ending...

YW was given the option to lock of his memories from the human realm. SQ understood that he would accept because those memories were lifetimes and lifetimes of abuse. YW had been going through reincarnations of torture, rape, abuse, etc. As the phoenix god, even if this ended the memories would continue to be torture for him. That's why SQ understood that YW would choose to give up his memories. So SQ spent time sitting in front of his window, where in the past he watched and fell in love with YW. That's when there is a knock on the door and when SQ opens it it's YW. YW tells SQ that there is nothing he has in any realm that could ever pay back all that SQ did for him, so can SQ take YW.

kurohamukami, kari, Peachiii and 4 others like this.
  9. taucchan

taucchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eu ia ler isso, mas a etiqueta com triângulo amoroso ... odeio triângulo amoroso <\3

10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers!

11. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wish I knew what happened to a long. Does anyone know? Please help

RAGA likes this.
  12. RexJen

RexJen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so YW was raped by demons? :blobfearful:

13. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he was tricked and was sold something akin to a brother and the patrons are cultivators

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  14. RexJen

RexJen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh so he was a slave to cultivators?

15. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was a sex slave that was drugged and used by cultivators yeah.

16. RexJen

RexJen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    f
    he has got so tragic past :blobsad:

17. citrus_sunsun

citrus_sunsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's fcked up ☹️☹️ ML really deserves all the love and healing

18. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can understand, An Long is
    Yue Wuhuan's - the Phoenix God's - close friend and comrade. Because he refused to give up on saving Yue Wuhuan, he became trapped in the world and was used as a puppet by the demons. The system is what the demons use to manipulate the gods who come into the world to try and rescue Yue Wuhuan. Each person is given a task that would distract them from their goal, taking advantage of their personal desires or weaknesses until they eventually give up or, in An Long's case, lose their mind after failing over and over. They arranged it so An Long would fall in love with Song Qingshi, putting him at odds with Yue Wuhuan and making it impossible for them to form any kind of close bond or friendship.

When An Long is finally freed from the world and returns to the realm of the gods, he is extremely embarrassed and regards the experience as his eternal black history, so he immediately seals his own memory so he doesn't have to think about it ever again.

Song Qingshi and Yue Wuhuan decide to adopt the snake Xiao Bai as their son. They found ways to increase his IQ and send him to school in one of the smaller worlds, but he is never able to get more than passing grades. However, his mental and physical strength are SSS level, so they decide to just send him to work for An Long.

An Long visits Yue Wuhuan regularly, as he still regards him as a close friend to drink and spar with. He just wishes he didn't have to watch Yue Wuhuan and Song Qingshi be lovey-dovey with each other every time he visits.

19. Silver_Owl

Silver_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this is boys' love/yaoi/danmei.