Spoiler (BL) The male partner just wants to be a tool man / 男配只想做工具人

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hy-d-ra, Jan 9, 2021.

1. hy-d-ra

hy-d-ra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I saw it too. Laughed like a bitch at the black cabbage part, like LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    But of course BJ is such a delusional guy. He believes ppl have fate if they meet, but I LOVE how HC pulled him back to earth, like bish, you're not the only one, not special, you're just satisfying your own desire of gratitude. And I LOVE how he pointed out that SQS was kind to him in many ways, but BJ was disrespectful towards SQS, which just ripped his hypocritical face. You go HC!! Best husband!

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaaa bj is so delusional . Like hc is supposed to reply for his feelings they dont even know each other . And basically hc got this evil fate for helping someone . Hc is like you r the most ordinary one whom i helped . Breaking bj thinking that he is special . Bj is a self Obsessed person ..
    hc also realised his feelings for sqs ..
    Bj shameless ness reminded me of white lotus of “death seeking fiance” who believed ml should cheat in his marriage just bcz it was arranged and he liked him before ...

hy-d-ra likes this.
  3. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Ch. 102 :blobtaco:
    HC :bloblove: SQS

4. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh i just went through chap 102 . And I was smiling all time even my eyes turned to Cresent.
    (My bro is like have u fallen in love lol ... )

5. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 100-102

Hearing HC say that he was the only one he cleaned shrimps for him SQS felt flowers in his heart were eager to bloom. He looked at HC with a small 'Oh', but still couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably.
    Looking at him like this HC wanted to touch his head, but he was still wearing gloves, so he stopped. He asked SQS to eat those and he will peel for him more afterwards.
    SQS bit his chopsticks feeling his heart warm and soft. Today's shrimp is really sweet.
    Both ate and went to the room, SQS wanted to sleep for a while, same goes for HC, he wanted to rest. He asked SQS if he should hold him to sleep? SQS refused on the grounds, but you're chasing people still, how can you hug to sleep when just started chasing. HC asked for some benefits in advance. SQS didn't buy it, so HC had to act aggrieved, looking like pitiful dehydrated cabbage. SQS felt soft and couldn't refuse saying - Just this one time. HC happily nodded agreeing to once, saying that Qingqing is the best! HC finally hugged the person with emotion - after so many days he finally hugged him! Thank you love master BXG! He will cherish it! HC was excited that he secretely kissed SQS's neck. SQS was taken aback asking not to kiss casually. HC - You can't kiss? SQS - Not when you try to chase people. HC thoughts there was a lot of prohibitions in the chasing aspect. HC asked can't they just fall in love directly? SQS refused saying there should be steps to the process, he whispered that it was his first time falling in love. HC asked if he will accomodate him a bit and hugging will be okay? SQS asked him to be patient. HC thought of something and asked so there's no chance for driving. SQS - Who is driving as soon as the love comes up? HC thought - Us! But he sighed and agreed to SQS's terms. He just wants to be on a highway with SQS, if SQS is absent then what is left to do. Seeing his promise SQS laughed and looked at him. His heart was filled with joy. He had imagined many things about love and also imagined what kind of person he would fall in love with. He even listed the love standards one by one. It was only when the moment of love came that he realized that those standards were of little use. He won't necessary like it just because someone meets the standards. Love was unreasonable, came fiercely and suddenly. And you are reluctant to let it leave, so you let it occupy half the heart. SQS thought when exactly he fell in love with HC, maybe it was the moment when he returned at NY, or when he was finally leaving or when he knocked on his door and said to try falling in love together. He didn't actually know, but when he realized it, he already liked HC. He cares too much about him, and when he cares too much about him, he is not far from liking him. SQS clung to the person in front of him and leaned in his arms. The two things he regretted the most were that he hadn't fallen in love, hadn't driven a car, and they will finally come true. Thanks to one person. He was happy, his eyes were shining when he looked at HC. HC looked at the light in his eyes, and his heart was soft. If he likes this way of love, he likes it too, it's good for SQS to be happy, when he is happy it makes him happy too.
    HC: Am I good-looking?
    SQS: Looking good.
    HC, proud: Then look at it for a while.

SQS smiled and rubbed himself against the shoulder.
    HC: You don't give me a kiss, turns out you're just happy rubbing yourself.
    SQS looked up at him, with a soft temptation in his eyes. Cunning, but innocent.
    HC was a little angry. What kind of person is this? First saying that kissing when chasing was not allowed, but the next second looks at him like that as if asking - Why haven't you kissed me yet? He covered SQS's eyes with his palm asking not to seduce him so much. SQS laughed. HC - Although I have strong self-control, this does not include you, so you don't hook me. SQS in return pulled down his hand and kissed his palm.
    HC: ...
    HC - Weren't you the one talking about pure love? Clearly trying to seduce me!
    SQS, smiling and closing his eyes: I'm sleeping
    HC: You had enough fun.
    SQS: You go to sleep too.
    HC couldn't help but hug the person tighter before resting. They spent some time like this before the alarm went off. HC wanted to go together, but SQS asking him to rest some more, since he knew that HC woke up early and spent hours on the road, not to mention work during the week. SQS appeased him for being obedient with a kiss on the cheek, but HC turned his other side saying it should be fair for his other side of face. SQS laughed and kissed the other side.
    HC: I want to kiss you too.
    SQS: Wait for you to catch it.
    HC: When can I catch it?
    SQS: ... I will think about it. I'll tell you later in the evening.
    HC: Okay.
    After SQS left HC soon fell asleep, it was an hour later that alarm went off again. HC got up ready to see his baby. He washed and dressed, but as a result when he exited the elevator he crashed into BJ and the clay figure that was in his hands fell and cracked. HC - What is this fucking fate! Why did he bump into him again! HC apologized that he didn't watch where he was walking and asked to pay compensation for the damage or the mental damage, since he doesn't like to owe people. BJ excused it as he didn't watch where he walked either and he didn't need money. But HC settled on a sum and said SQS will transfer it to him later. He wanted to leave, but BJ caught his sleeve. HC stepped back instantly asking to speak if he wants to say something and not move his hands. He is now someone with a boyfirned! Please consciously keep distance of 50m.
    Seeing HC's reaction BJ was determined that SQS must have said something about Sun Jun. He asked for a small talk.
    While SQS wasn't there HC doesn't need to worry about speaking politely and such. He didn't believe in fate, If you meet in this world, is it considered a fate? If it's fate then you should cherish it, then about about people like YJY? They had known each other since high school, and they were friends all the way to university. Wasn't it considered close? But in the end parted ways, wishing h enever knew him. So fate sometimes isn't necessary a true fate, but an ill fate. Since it is the latter, better tear it off. SQS was afraid that it will affect his happiness, but he wasn't afraid, his happiness was always in his own hands.
    HC moved to the stairwell with BJ following. He stood by the stairs and asked to say what BJ wanted to talk about.
    BJ: Brother Han, I don't need you to pay. You helped me before, you paid for the hotel, so how could I ask you to pay me?
    HC thinking of 4k he paid for the hotel room: Ok.

BJ, looking at the broken figure in his hands: Brother Han, do you like this gadget? I'm learning to make these recently. If you like it, I can give you one.
    HC: No need. I am not interested in this kind of things.
    BJ, looking down upon hearing: I originally wanted to give you this as a thank you gift.
    HC, checkled: Bai Jian, have you forgotten what I said during the meal before, I allow you to invite me to a meal, but after the meal, we won’t get involved with each other.
    BJ, surprised: I haven't forgotten.
    HC: Then what are you saying about thanking or not thanking you, isn't it boring?
    BJ: I just want to thank you, so I do it. Brother Han, you helped me twice, I remember it, so I am very grateful to you, thus I want to thank you.
    HC, coldly: I don't need it. I have a high level of education, coupled with a sense of social responsibility, so I have always helped a lot of people, no more than you, no less than you. The children funded by the charity fund I donate to every year can make up a large kindergarten. You are not a special case, let alone a special one. You are just the most ordinary one among others.
    BJ, taken aback.
    HC, continued: To be honest, I actually don't like this kind of unnecessary entanglement. You don't seem to be thanking me, it's more like satisfying your own desire for gratitude, so your behavior is meaningless to me, only boring.
    BJ: I don't. Brother Han, you misunderstood me. I didn't want to satisfy my desire for gratitude. I truly want to thank you. Why do you suddenly think this way? Did Brother Shen say something to you? It's not like that, Brother Shen actually misunderstood.
    HC: Qing Qing didn't say anything to me, he was very kind to you. So I will allow you to invite me to eat that meal. Otherwise, according to my temper, it is impossible for me to go, because there is no need, I will help you, but I am willing to help you the same way as I'd do that to anyone. Has nothing to do with anyone, only with me.
    BJ, puzzled: Then why are you suddenly like this?
    HC: I have always been like this, but you didn't see it. You don't know me at all."

BJ was silent, as if he didn't want to believe it, and he didn't dare to believe this fact. How could he not understand him? He is so gentle and reliable, so considerate, how could he not understand him?
    HC, suddenly: What type of person do you like? *BJ lowered his head not daring to speak* Then do you know what kind of person I like?
    BJ: What kind of?
    HC: I like smart, interesting, cheerful, optimistic, good-looking, and single-minded about me...

When he said it HC thought of SQS, he suddenly was at a loss for words, and his mind was full of SQS's figure. Suddenly he seemed to finally understand. He has never been in a hurry to fall in love. He has always felt that love should first be attracted by the character or connotation of the other person, two people meet, and then fall in love. He always thought that even if he and SQS get along well, it is not love. Even when he drove back to find SQS, he felt that since SQS wanted to fall in love, he would cooperate. He never looked at him with the eyes other than of those of a rider, so even if he was the ideal lover in his heart, he never found out. Everyone said that he liked SQS, ZJM and his brother, but he didn't see it. But now, HC finally discovered that from the beginning, he actually liked him, so he didn't need alternatives, so he couldn't understand and didn't want to accept when he said that the relationship ended. Therefore, he hurriedly rushed back in the dark, racing against the stars, and came back to tell him - If you want to fall in love, then do it with me. In fact, he has already liked SQS, and there has never been anyone so in line with his heart that they seem to have grown into his heart. HC smiled swiftly. He looked at Bai Jian, his eyes were clear and gentle, but the gentleness was not for him, but the erson he was thinkng about.
    HC: I like Shen Qingshu.
    He never felt it more real like at this moment that he really likes SQS, very seriously, and he has already liked him without realizing it.
    BJ, startled: Really?
    HC: Of course. So, I hope you don't show up in front of me again in the future.
    BJ: because brother Shen doesn't like me?
    HC: No, because I don't like you.
    BJ: Because of Sun Jun?
    HC: Sun Jun?
    BJ, quickly explained: I don’t think you are like Sun Jun for me to thank you. Brother Shen misunderstood me and the relationship between me and Sun Jun. I worked hard to explain it, but he didn’t want to listen. Brother Han, I really don’t have the thoughts he thought. I really appreciate you.

HC thought about it in silence, and finally remembered it vaguely. The night he met BJ, BJ kept saying the name "Ajun". He felt he understood.
    HC: Do I look a little like Jun Sun?
    BJ, flustered: It's just that the outline looks a bit alike, but I really don't thank you for this.
    HC: Believe it.
    BJ, sighed in relief: Then you're not angry?
    HC: Of course I'm not angry, why should I be?
    BJ: Are you still angry?
    HC, laughed mockingly: You can't help taking yourself too seriously. Do I know you beside your name to be angry with you?
    BJ: ...
    HC: But Qingqing should be quite angry.

HC finally understood why SQS changed his attitutde towards BJ after several days. Before he was desperate to bring them together, but now he can't wait to tear this cabbage called BJ. HC laughed involuntarily. His heart seemed to have been exposed to sunlight, wherever he went, the spring flowers bloomed, and the things he didn’t like and didn’t want to think about were also under the sunlight.
    HC: You shouldn't let him see it. If he sees it, he won't have a good face to you anymore.
    BJ, argued: But this is a misunderstanding.
    HC: Is it really? Then why are you calling his name when you are drunk?
    BJ: That's because we are friends.
    HC, nodding: It's good if you are happy.

He is not interested in knowing the relationship between BJ and SJ, nor is he interested in knowing what their situation is. He doesn't care.
    HC: But I still have to thank you for telling me about it, otherwise I wouldn't have found out.
    BJ, shocked: Brother Shen didn't tell you about it?
    HC, chuckling: How could it happen? You really don't know him.

SQS knew he hated YJY and didn't want him to touch the same dirt again. His aim was HC's happiness all along. Thus he won't allow him to be with BJ. From beginning to end he hoped he will get happiness he deserved. This is SQS he knows. Han Cheng suddenly felt that today had really good weather, suitable for going out and suitable to meet the people he likes. HC was anxious of rushing to SQS to see his lover, so he lot all patience with BJ.
    HC: I don't want to waste time on you anymore, so I just say some things, I hope you can remember them. First, don't show up in front of me again in the future. If you see me from a distance, please avoid. If you can't avoid me, then treat it as if you don't know me, don't care about me, let alone say hello to me. Second, if you won't avoid and insist on talking to me, then I will not care about you.
    BJ: Brother Han, I...
    HC: Listen to me first. there is one point that I am actually very dissatisfied with. You have a mouthful to say about Brother Shen. You should respect him. But many times, you don't give him the respect that he deserves. If you are a host, you should try your best to take care of everyone at the table, instead of talking to me all the time and ignoring his existence, Qingqing takes good care of you, isn’t it? If you really know your gratitude, why not repay him for what he has done to you? Or what you call gratitude, in fact, there are big and small, what I do is heavy, what he does is light?
    BJ: No...
    HC: I said listen to me before I'm done. Now you just need to listen.
    HC: Next, when a person who takes care of you changes from taking care of you to being unhappy, what you worry most is not about hurting his heart and being sorry for him, but suspecting that he told things about you behind your back. Are you worthy of the care he showed you before? Are you really as knowledgeable as you said? I know Shen Qingshu better than you, he is not the one not to listen to you if you explain to him, you should not spread this lie, I don't like people slander him, and don't like others to provoke the feelings between us. Finally, do not speculate without evidence, he is more noble than you, so you will do many things, that he won't do. The reason why I appear on this crew is not because of you, not because of this drama, but because he is here. I think you understand?

BJ gritted his teeth and did not speak.
    HC: I'm done, you can go.
    BJ sneered when he heard the words. He thought he would say that you can explain now, but he actually said - You can go now? Even if he had a good impression of him, why should he humiliate him so much?
    BJ: You humiliated me so much, are you very happy?
    HC: How can you be humiliated by telling the truth? I am a benefactor who has helped you twice. I am so good, so how can I humiliate you?

BJ looked sadly and smiled as if smiling and crying.
    HC: I know what you want to explain, but I don't want to listen. Now, you can go and tell others that you try to explain, but I don't want to listen.
    BJ: ... You did it on purpose?
    HC: Of course not, I'm just doing what you want. After all, I'm so kind and gentle and helpful.

BJ waled away not wanting to talk anymore. How could he be like this? Such him is not the Han Cheng he knows at all!
    HC looked at his embarrassed back and laughed silently. Just this kind of black-hearted cabbage is worthy of being his fate? Isn't it afraid of dirtying his face? He'd better go talk about fate with his little baby. He looked out the window, the sun was just right.
    HC walked out quickly and walked into the spring.
    SQS was sitting on his chair and watching the rival play between MZ and LX. Then he saw HC. Just looking at him, he was a little embarrassed. When HC was about to approach, he lowered his head and flipped through the script in his hand. When he saw SQS his heart slow down from being anxious. He walked over without any haste and sat down beside SQS. He watched SQS slowly turning the pages of the book, and did not worry about speaking, so he looked at him silently. Waiting for some time and not getting anything SQS looked up asking if he slept well. HC looked at him with a gentle look in his eyes, it made SQS a little bit hot and at a loss for a while. He asked if he wanted water and gave him a bottle, which HC didn't rush to drink. He asked XL to change positiona and stand still in front of them and not move, SQS was puzzled by HC's actions and asked what he was doing, HC hooked his fingers and asked to come closer, but when he did he felt HC lightly kiss him. SQS was shocked and looked at HC in surprise. HC looked at him with a smile, with obvious joy. Before SQS reacted, he kissed his face again without hesitation. And again. SQS didn't react before the third time and finally he raised his hands.
    SQS: You are not allowed to kiss when you chase people.
    HC: Then you can kiss me back.
    SQS: ...

SQS snorted and turned his head to ignore him. HC looked at his bulging cheeks - Are you angry? SQS snorted, did not speak, and looked down at the script in his hand. HC smiled and pulled his hand, slowly rubbing at the base of his finger.
    SQS: What are you doing?
    HC didn't speak, but gently rubbed the roots of his fingers and looked at him affectionately. SQS's heart panicked in an instant. He immediately lost his words, and his eyes lowered when he looked at HC. His hands were still in HC's, the roots of his fingers were warm, and the roots of his ears were hot. slowly held his hand in his hand, then took it up and kissed gently.
    'Qingqing', he whispered in a gentle and sincere tone 'I like you'.
    SQS instantly raised his eyes and looked at him in surprise. His heart was noisy. He looked at HC, his eyes already bent into the shape of a crescent moon, and he lowered his eyes unknowingly, but he couldn't help raising his eyes to look at the person in front of him. His eyes were bright, with a bit of joy hidden - Do you like me? HC replied softly - Yes. SQS smiled slightly, seeming a bit shy, but also a bit proud. - Then continue to like. HC looked at his young and a bit proud look and thought he was so likeable.
    HC: Can we kiss again?
    SQS, thinking a bit: Just wait a moment.

SQS's face was a little hot, and his eyes were bright as if the stars were lit in them, he pulled HC up and asked to come with him. SQS moved first with HC quickly following asing XL to stay put. HC caught up with SQS only to realize that he was walking towards the nanny car. Really cautious. He silently followed. Both got into the car and HC asked if he could kiss now, SQS blushed and answred with a 'yes'. HC couldn't help but laugh again. He stretched out his hand and hugged the person into his arms, kissed his face, and deliberately said -Why is it so hot? SQS snorted, raised his hand and pinched his waist. HC laughed - Are you shy? SQS pinched him again.
    SQS: Are you still kissing?
    HC: Wasn't it just a moment? I just kissed.

He ran all the way to the nanny car just to let him kiss for one second? What is this stupid. HC asked what type of look he had. SQS spit out silently in his heart, then raised his head, hooked his neck, and kissed him directly. HC never dreamed that he still had this kind of welfare. Since SQS joined the crew, he has never kissed his baby again. This familiar and beautiful feeling is really nostalgic. HC took the dominance, and gently kissed the person in his arms. He kissed for a long time, then reluctantly ended the kiss, and then pecked and kissed his lips lingeringly. SQS let him kiss him obediently, and occasionally raised his eyes to see his eyes, and kissed him gently. HC never felt that kissing was such a pleasant and wonderful thing. He kissed his lips, and couldn't help biting, until SQS reminded him - I'm going to be filming in a while. So he stopped and took the person into his arms. SQS was lying on his shoulders, as if the honey been injected into his heart, sticky and sweet. He hugged HC's shoulder, rubbed and couldn't help asking him - Do you really like me? HC kissed his ear - Yes.
    SQS: When it happened?
    HC: I can't tell you clearly, probably after I brought you home, or every time you let me kiss you.

SQS couldn't help but laugh again. He quoted a poem ending with - What is the meaning of such tenderness if you don't kiss me? HC heard his own heart beating loudly. There was a smile in the corners of SQS's eyes. He leaned forward and kissed SQS's lips, and kissing him carefully. The feelings for this person like a vine tightly entwined his heart and bloomed.
    SQS: Han Cheng, you must like me well. Always like me.
    HC: Good. I will like you all my life.

SQS nodded, hugged him and rubbed his ear like a spoiled baby, and he stubbornly refused to leave. HC hugged his waist, kissed his ear, and hugged him tightly. The two sat in the car before XL called and reminded it was almost time to shoot. SQS got out of the car asking if his mouth was not red. HC confirmed it was not, he was not a beast and had sense of measure. SQS was relieved but told HC that he was still in pursuit stage and should continue to chase him well. HC agreed. SQS was happy to hear that. He was reluctant to leave, before finally going back. Director asked what a happy things happened to SQS, but SQS answered with a compliment to his role that the script was written well, so he was glad. Director wished him to work hard.

Damn it was really sweet. So far it's one of the best novels this author written, it's light, it's humorous, it's lovely. I will update the next chapters in a batch too, since you have to see how BJ goes offline in full galore.

alexfilia, CherryB, chuvalulu and 8 others like this.
  6. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Recent chaps are so sweet.

hy-d-ra likes this.
  7. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 103-106

(been busy working, so... again shortened ver. I bet everyone already switcjed to MTL :D and that's actually the right decision I always push forward)
    HC was talking with ZJM what you need to do when chasing. Here the script they had before backfired a little bit, since ZJM couldn't get why they chased again, but the set what you do when dating was nothing more than what they did with SQS all this time. Thus when SQS was done with the scene HC asked him to watch movies. At first SQS didn't remember the chasing part, but then was particularly happy. HC accompanied him for the whole day and they left late evening, but as they walked out they met BJ on their way.
    HC actually moved to BJ and said that he liked SQS and they both successfully confessed, he thanked him for realizing how he liked SQS. SQS thought that doing such a thing must be a heartbreaking. BJ didn't understand why HC did that thinking he must want to humiliate him again.
    BJ: You don't need to tell me this, don't worry, I won't talk to you again.
    HC: That's the best. Of course, you don't need to talk to Qingqing anymore too.

SQS was too lazy to care about BJ who looked at him. But BJ thought that with person like SQS who will be popular overnight he definitely didn't know hardships of usual actors. So BJ expressed that he didn't intend to climb SQS, after all he knows he can't afford it. SQS mocked back that BJ knew himself. BJ said that it was SQS who spoke to him and acted well to him first, he didn't beg him. Which made SQS feel ridiculous saying that according to that he should have taken care of BJ at all. So he promised not to help in the future and mocked BJ for having double standards, when HC helped him he was grateful at all turns, but when SQS helped him, it was his own fault. BJ said that if it wasn't for SQS to sep on his dignity he wouldn't say that. But SQS mocked in return that BJ's dignity isn't worth much and he shouldn't act so attached. BJ switched topic to how SQS was going to accept HC with all his popularity. But HC cut in saying it has nothing to do with BJ, especially since he knows SQS's profession and is ready to wait for a lifetime to be recognized. They played the 'I chase you and you accomodate me' play for BJ. Anyway BJ couldn't understand HC, because he couldn't see where he was worse, while he played some side character and SQS was popular like that. He also questioned SQS's love for HC, but HC once again cut him off with the continuation of infatuated play, which in the end made BJ leave. Although taking a last glance, he once thought due to their interactions they hade some fate, but as it turned out they didn't from the very beginning.
    SQS asked if he missed something, but HC retold the situation and explained that he saw BJ and they had a talk during which HC warned not to look for him and ignore when seeing since he won't treat BJ anything more than a stranger. SQS asked why he thanked BJ. HC explained how during the talk he realized that what he described and who he liked is SQS. They had their happy moments before SQS asked to drive, but HC took this time to mentioned other type of driving, but playd silly when SQS said he meant the usual car. Anyway HC settled with his luxury car, he has no need to search outside. HC aslo thought about BJ and SJ, but in the end he consealed this part from SQS, after all SQS cared about his happiness and even if now HC was absolutely calm about the who stand-in thing, he wanted SQS to keep it the way SQS intended - HC not knowing about SJ.
    HC felt sweet and kissed SQS on the cheek, but SQS who was surprised said that points have been deducted, if he loses enough points the chasing will start from beginning. HC calculated how many times it's going to be and actually wasn't against the idea. In their sweet bickering they returned to the hotel.
    SQS was thinking of their established relationship and wanted to share the happiness and then he thought of calling BXG. But at first BXG misunderstood since he thought SQS and HC were together already so who could be chasing SQS in such a matter, or SQS was stepping on two boats, but SQS explained that they're basically like together and not, since it's his first time being chased, so he wants to experience it. But BXG was surprised what was the whole thing before if not chasing? SQS wrote it off as not enough sincerity was back then. Then BXG built his own version of HC chasing half-heartedly, SQS reluctantly agreeing, but then he wanted to fall and in the end they became serious about each other. So from HC's side they're together, but from SQS's - HC is chasing him.
    BXG could hear SQS's happiness when they talked about their love and even wanted to feel it too, only thing is that he's still a minor and he b-day is coming soon. He invited both SQS and HC to his b-day. SQS even misunderstood what type of car BXG mentioned when BXG said he wanted to learn to drive, but BXG basically meant driving, since he had a raw of cars in the garage. But he also teased SQS for his rich life with HC. SQS hung up in shame after being teased and asked. WHen HC was out SQS told him about BXG's b-day, they agreed to go together. HC also said they should have a dinner with the group. SQS said it was obvious to talk about the two of them and after all those three were HC's friends, but HC teased and turned the old account of LH, which made SQS explain that it's totally different, when he was feeling down he needed someone, but basically his friend list is empty. HC asked if he was bullied in school, but SQS said it's just a temperamental disagreement, nothing more, who would be able to bully him, but in the end it was HC tickling him to bully. HC said SQS should better sleep due to filming, SQS gave HC a forehead kiss, but HC answered with a kiss on SQS's neck who rolled himself into a quilt, HC said that his baby was too sweet, he can't sleep now, in the end SQS actually turned around and asked for more ksses and hugs before finally falling asleep.
    Jianming noticed the two being weird, especially SQS glowing. He asked if anything good happened, to which SQS said yes and told about going to movies and dating, Jianming was surprised, since he thought HC was a golden master. SQS also shared that HC was chasing him and he reluctantly agreed, which made Jianming take out mirror and shove it into SQS's face and ask if this how reluctance looks like. Jianming couldn't help but ask SQS be careful when outside in this case.
    Since it was SQS's first time to fall in love he was eager about the whole process. Was excited before the date arrived, thinking of what to wear etc. He also didn't forget to wear the necklace. When HC saw him he thought he looked bright, refreshing and warm. He also saw the necklace and said he better really hide SQS to which SQS asked not to forget connect the Internet and put a small refrigerator. With SQS's suggestions HC was baffled thinking if SQS forgot it's a forced love script? The two were on their way, separating their hands before going outside, SQS promised it was only before they get to the theater. HC was actually happy, but it made SQS think of announcing their relationship, althought what they said to BJ was based on truth, SQS was on the rise and the reaction to their idol falling in love might not be good at all and there will be specualtions on both sides, like SQS climbing the tree or HC not loving him at all etc. SQS thought the waiting should be before his status would be high enough to stand next to HC. HC saw him thinking and asked what it was about, SQS said he was thinking about the future and asked HC to wait for him. HC was happy, clearly SQS asked him to chase, but he also already was thinking how and when to disclose their relationship. HC assured him that he doesn't want to clip his wings and knows about his career and aspirations, so he will wait for him and the time when it is suitable, he hopes for SQS not only to love him, but also have his own spiritual world. He didn't need the world to know, it was okay for the two of them to know they are together.
    SQS could help but hug and tighten his hold on HC for being so good to him and telling HC about it. Can't help but kiss HC genty. After a while the two finally moved and when the elevator arrived they saw MZ inside. Although no one said anything explicit but HC had his moves of squeezing SQS's hand with a straight face. SQS was amused by his childish behavior. Even though MZ didn't say anything, but from some things it was obvious show of ownership.

CHAPTER 107-113

(really just short description)
    CH.107 Has short dialogue on HC's behavior and if he's happy about what he did and also SQS confessing that he never liked MZ and refused him before their argument that night. Theyd drove to the theater, HC actually bought a couple's room. HC also teased him, but let it go half way, which made SQS feel agitated for dropping him when he obviously teased him first. In the end he couldn't help it and stared at HC and in the end HC got more fill on intimacy of hugs and kisses before the movie started. SQS was really invested into the movie, while HC was afraid of him being hungry and thirsty, either feeding him or helping him drink. But HC was happy with his serving job. SQS watched the movie, HC watched SQS. SQS kissing HC's neck and HC kissing him back later on their way out. They were decidin what to eat when HC noticed someone.
    CH.108 HC saw YJY's cousine and the one with him was SQS's "brother" SQY. SQS mentioned how SQY and YJY actually met in HC's company back then. With those two together no wonder Shen family didn't pester him. But HC who was thinking about situation wondered what benefits could be in the relationship. When they arrived they were greeted by HC's friend who told them that WY was here too, in the end they didn't open a new room and went to WY, though HC thought it was a bummer, but what awaited them was that WY was not alone. In the end they ate together, HC and SQS had the sweetest time of I serve you and you try this and that, while WY was envious and wanted such a sweet love, but repeating what HC said didn't work for him, while his partner actually thought WY paid too much attention to the other two and was fed load of dog food.
    CH.109 The dinner was ongong, HC asked for some dessrts for SQS. WY was jealous they had such a good relationship and thought why he can't have the same. Qi Fang (WY's companion) looked at WY who had paid too much attention to the other side and thought he looked at SQS. When they finished HC offered to give SQS a lift, both parted ways. HC and SQS discussed if QF really liked Wy and it's better if he did. Since HC drove him back SQS asked him t stay and return early in the morning, since it was too late now. HC agreed. On the balcony HC sent his assistant a task to check the movements of SQY and Zhao Heng (YJY's cousin). And added YJY to that list. HC guessed YJY was a bridge inbetween SQY and ZH and there was conspiracy going on related to the Shen family. Because sudden;y after Ny when Shen family pestered him they stopped moving, means they found someone else. But how could ZH easily become SQY's bf in this case. Then he got the news that YJY and SQY joined hands to empty Shen family and use it for SQY become a business upstart himself. There were movements in the company and many accounts had problems. ZH as HC thought was just a sceen to blind Shen family from suspecting SQY doing things. And when the time will come Shen parents will see that the adopted son, who chased their own son out, was more ambitious and wanted to eat the Shen family and make it his own. Although he didn't like Shen parents, he didn't like SQY either. In the end he called SQS, first having the love and missing between the two, but later explained the SQY and YJY plan. But SQS who actually thought how SQY delayed his own mother's treatment, which made his mother confess to SQS that he was not her own and asked him to aknowledge the ancestors, but it was still too late, so there is no surprise that SQY was so cruel. HC asked if he wanted to help Shen parents.
    CH.110 SQS said it had nothing to do with him. They can bite each other. HC already thought about it before, in case SQS agrees, he would help, but in case SQS refuses they will sit and wait for the show and then decide. SQS said it was Shen parents choosing SQY, so they better accept good or bad. The only thing SQS didn't want to see is SQY winning and happy at the end. After the talk HC sent message to keep an eye on SQY and the company's obvious fluctuations. Before they were together HC did not interfere, but now things are different. But now they are together those who made SQS hurt must pay the price. How could he let SQY who robbed SQS of family's affection and life to let him continue jump higher. Both parties will be affected and when they're unhappy, HC is happy. SQS on the other side didn't know that his gentle, kind and pure HC was already making plans. SQS was busy filming, supporting role actor who played the villain was actually a good actor, but knwoing the script SQS from the author's pov felt a pity that the villain's position is way lower than that of protagonist and it had obvious unbalance. Although it could have been better, but screenwriters would not allow to place them n even grounds and make the villain have an upper hand that was in line with his character and not the drop of IQ. But the play actually inspired SQS to write a criminal novel. As it went SQS's big part where he dies was finished. Jianming told him he will get two new assistants, but SQS refused the idea and said to start from adding only one, but only the next time he gets busy. SQS thought it was soon a college entrance examination and he sent BXG a message encouragement. After shower SQS went back to shooting seeing martial artist showing how to release yourself from the rope. SQS was interested and asked to show. Jianming had no idea what he was doing but SQS did it for "reference" as he claimed. He actually asked for the rope and practiced, but HC's video call came in-between. He teased SQS, but Jianming was still close, so he said to call in a minute for Jianming to resolve the rope and leave. When HC called back he teased to have a red rope, since it looks good on SQS's pale skin. They were bantering back and forth with the rope theme. HC explained if he had no time to choose present for BXG he will do it himself. Before HC hung up he saw SQS playing with the rope asking to untie, while the red rope looked fiery on his skin. HC thought it's time to get his lover a new present. But this time he learnt from experience and decided to customize the red string bracelet. Soon after BXG exam was over SQS was done with filming. Crew even bought a small cake. BJ was looking at the happy occasion. Basically he didn't have good time lately and had some fight with staff, asking why they changed attitude, since he acted the same, the staff helplessly explained that BJ was just a small actor, but SQS took care of him and they gave SQS face for giving BJ face. But since things changed everything turned back to original form, it was too obvious to explain. BJ asked if SQS made them do it, but staff was baffled that what type of actor and person BJ was, he should not get used to and take a better treatment for granted or he might get hurt. Only then BJ realized that things changed for him, small things like lunch or clothes on the show since SQS approached him, he really enjoyed benefits, SQS just didn't say anything and BJ thought he should be treated like that. SQS saw BJ hiding in embarrassment but he never cared, like he doesn't care about the bunch fo Shen family. BJ again thought that he should not take inititative and apologize he is like this. SQS who cut the cake and ppl played wanting to smear cream had a fun time and treated fans with photos. HC called him, SQS asked not to pick up, but HC was already at the parking lot.
    CH.111 HC helped him pack and they directly drove to HC's house, discussing how long SQS can rest at home. When they arrived SQS felt emotional, especially when HC hugged and welcomed him home. He felt sad, one day he thought he was going to move out for good, but now he returned, his status changed and he truly belonged here. In the evening HC gave him the present - the red bracelet. Which had a delicate craftsmanship and was obviously customized, HC gave him the second box which had the same bracelet but pattern was a bamoboo, SQS was surprised to find out that it was a couple bracelet and SQS wore it on HC's wrist. SQS liked it a lot. Both had their sweet time, before falling asleep HC said that with this string he is now his. The next day when HY saw his brother he also noticed the bracelet, he teased his brother for bad taste then with blackmailing of showing Qingqing HC's child photos and such HC still did not confess. HY reminded of mother Han's b-day and that mother Han will get some people to meet HC, HC said he doesn't need those, HY asked him to explain it to their mother then. HC regretted he didn't confess SQS was his bf back then. HY was openly gloating.
    CH.112 When HY left the secretary once again misunderstood the situation. In few days both went to BXG's b-day, BXG introduced SQS to his friends, later both HC and SQS met with BXG's brother, Wu Jing, HC introduced SQS as his bf. Next morning BXG came to their house with a luggage and a dog and asked SQS to live with him for few days. BXG definitely didn't want to talk about why he came if it was about his brother. As it happens BXG was at his agent's house but was exposed, so he came to SQS, SQS offered to eat out. Both layed with the dog for some time and later SQS drove them to eat. BXG was exposed to SQS's driving skills. He marvelled at brave man HC who also experienced it. But both met with SQY and XH. Because SQS and BXG were packed to cover their faces the two didn't realize it was BXG was with SQS. SQY started his green tea set that now he has a bf and SQS doesn't etc. SQS mocked him for being a green tea in return, ZH was dissatisfied and argued. BXG couldn't help laughing at SQS's wording battle. ZH mocked SQS for switching from HC to celebrity. Also saying he will make SQS not appear on TV, he and his concubine (BXG). BXG took off his hat and mask and asked ZH who he knew what did he want to do to him, he better explain in detail. Also saying that just few days ago ZH's sister was at his b-day party giving gifts and now he says such things. ZH instantly switched his tune. SQS playd the surprise that BXG knew him, but BXG mocked who was in the same circle as ZH, not the same. SQY was shocked to find out that BXG wasn't only a second generation, but also higher than ZH. In the end SQS played the script with BXG. SQS thought BXG was just an actor, but he is also from the circle, BXG stopped him, SQS said he couldn't anymore due to the previous relationship. BXG played the jealousy and righteousness that SQS should forget the old and look at him. So they played the dog blood love drama. And BXG who fell in love with SQS at first sight was finally an adult and can express his love.
    CH.113 Althought SQS was surprised and planned on a friendly line, but he couldn't help BXG's outburst. So, SQS and BXG continue to play the love dog blood drama. SQY tried to interfere, but was stopped by BXG not to be nosy. ZH didn't really defend SQY in this situation. SQS played lingering with HC, but BXG played that he'll wait. But this made SQS be "touched". SQY tried to point that SQS is really good hooking up people, but SQS retorted that they're the ones falling in love with him. SQY wanted to leave but BXG stopped them and mentioned the words ZH said to SQS about blocking him. But also pointed out that since both of them offended SQS they better choose different places to eat. ZH didn't want to offend BXG so he agreed. SQY at first refused, but ZH threatened him with a break up if he doesn't listen. SQY could only swallow his dissatisfaction of losing face. And also the incredible thing how everyone kept liking SQS. BXG asked if he played well, but SQS said he wanted to be the friend line, yet BXG argued that acting love was more lethal in this situation, both played when they heard someone behind their backs and it happened to be BXG's step-brother WJ. BXG was shocked but quickly calmed down. SQS was shocked since HC and him were intoroduced just yesterday, he should understand this. SQS tried to pull away, but BXG had a death grip. BXG gave himself the role where he liked SQS, SQS doesn't like him and he is a not a third wheeler or junior because both he and HC knows and love SQS dearly.

I encourage everyone to read the MTL version :D I'll be taking a break from spoilers of this novel due to workload.

8. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story is completed at 272 chapters.
    Main Story at 213 chapters, and Side Stories at 59 chapters (MC returns to the original world).

It's a decent read, I personally had fun reading it. Definitely worth the MTL.

These are the other works the author wrote with English translations in NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/nauthor/林盎司/

9. carmine_eyes

carmine_eyes New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please spoil me about the side stories? Pretty please?

10. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen in ch 114 till finish?:cry::cry:

penguin007 likes this.
  11. CrimsonHazel

CrimsonHazel [Sarcastic Green Tea]

Reading List:
    Link
    SXY end:
    HC and SQS deliberately let the Shen parent know that they're back together to bait them. They visit HC office and ask for help, saying how their company will be given to sqs later so hc need to help them for sqs. HC pretend to think about it and later told them that the mole is sqy but prevent them from confronting sqy for now.
    Shen company get better and sqy is suspicious but the parent told him that the father get investment from a friend.
    Sqy and yjy company get trouble, losing client and in debt. Yjy want to declare bankruptcy and left, he paid his part of the debt but sqy don't have enough money. Sqy come home and ask mother for money but mother said that father take her money because he's suspicious of everyone these day. Sqy went to father and said that he got debt because he's trying to help the shen company when they're in trouble before. The father who knew the truth get mad and throw ashtray at him, telling him that they already know about his scheme with yjy and throw sqy out of the house.
    Hc get bad feeling and give sqs watch and bracelet with tracker and anesthesia needles in them(like the watch from detective conan) and give him several bodyguard.
    In sqs birthday, the mother visit him and want to give him gift and longevity noodle. Sqs don't want to meet her but was feeling melancholic because in hc birthday, his mother also cook him noodle. Sqs come down to meet her but suddenly got attacked and lost consciousness. The two of them was kidnapped by sqy. Sqs woke up first and notice that while the watch is gone, he still have the bracelet. Sqs tried to untie the rope binding him. He woke the mother and untie her but after that they pretend to still be tied up. Sqy come with some men and start gloating. He took the mother and left sqs with the mens who want to violate him and then kill him.
    Cue sqs acting like scared pure maiden, asking the men to take turn one at a time and close the door. He beat every one of them while crying out "please no, don't touch me, stop"
    Sqy outside was very satisfied and the mother keep begging him to let sqs go. Sqy get mad at mother. They quarreled and didn't notice that hc has come to rescue sqs. They caught sqy and when they heard sqs voice screaming, hc got really mad and kick the door. Sqs who was sitting on top of a desk behind the door got surprised and told hc that he's okay and wait for him to move the desk first. They hug and kiss.
    Sqy got arrested but hc and hy thought that its impossible for sqy to do this without assistance. They both suspect yjy.
    Hc confront jyj but yjy won't admit anything. Later when yjy managed another businesses, hc will interfere and lead to his failure. He got into debt so big he sold his house and car. He finally ask his father for help but his father refuse because yjy keep failing in business.
    Police come and arrest yjy for assisting sqy on kidnapping the shen mother. The yan mother call the police chief but the chief refuse to help because hc is the one behind shen mother, yan mother thought yjy and hc is friend so hc won't do that. She call hc, hc told her that they're no longer friend and she should ask her son what he'd done.
    So in the end both sqy and yjy is in prison
    Entertainment industry side:
    Sqs crime novel "Mayfly" get offering for movie adaptation. Sqs was excited but after searching for the studio that will produce the movie, he got a bit reluctant because their production is not that good.
    Hc then ask him why not produce it yourself. So start sqs journey as producer. Hc ask his ent boss friend to help sqs.
    When sqs try to sign the contract for selling the novel copyright, the platform ask him to upload id so he ask hc to upload his id as he don't want it to be known that he's the author.
    In the end sqs company assign him another producer to help him. He told sqs that as sqs want to play the MC despite his earlier movie not released yet then they need another actor to reel the audience. Sqs ask bxg to be the support and he readily agreed, even give him a friendly price. The other support is a new film academy graduate to make the movie look more serious.
    After bxg read the original novel, he look for the author and found the campus romance story about Su Qing and Cheng Han and instantly found out that sqs is the author. After an embarassed sqs confirm this, he ask for "That Night" that was locked and said to be the first life of sq and ch. Sqs then ask hc to delete every trace of that novel from the Internet.
    The netizen is very sceptical about mayfly movie, thinking its just traffic star assembly and how dare sqs make bxg his support. Sqs then post something about how bxg his good friend who help him readily and how thankful he is.
    Anyway they start filming, bxg get some problem understanding his role chen ai who was a murderer with complicated past, before he only act in idol drama, so sqs help him understand.
    Sqs and hc have a deal on how hc will appear in this movie as cheng han (this is the only novel without pairing so theres no ch in the novel). In the movie ch will appear briefly in a flashback and later in the end of the movie.
    Su Qing background story is quite sad, his mother lost a daughter so she treat sq as replacement. He have to wear skirt and even his name is originally the daughter name.
    In the movie ch have no story, only appearing for several second where they're saying goodbye (ch going away) and then at the end of the movie he will send a text "im back"
    HC was discussing this role with sqs, asking does ch know about sq past and if sq hate his name, ch won't call him by name, he'll call him baby as no matter how sq is strong smart and independent, with ch he can act as a baby to compensate his childhood. Sqs finally said that later after the movie released, he'll write an extra side story about the two.

Sqs first movie is released and he got many praise for his acting. He got many offer but he focused on his job as producer to supervise the post production.
    Later when mayfly is released the response is very good. The book fans is satisfied because the movie follow the books religiously. Everyone praise sqs for his works. Hc even send many tickets to everyone he knew to see the movie.
    Hc is actually the first to watch the finished movie before it was released. He cried while watching with sqs. Later when watching the movie with his brother, he cried again. But unlike sqs who give him tissue, his brother want to video him. Lol
    Hc watch the movie again with the whole family, telling his parent how he act in this movie too. Proud father han then recommended the movie to his friends.
    In the end the movie prove to be really profitable. The box office is amazing and sqs name is known all over. When asked who the man that appear in the end he said its my friend han cheng.
    Mayfly book fans don't know who this character is as its not in the original text. But older book fans who was crying over the lost of "That Night" got super excited. Did he really said han cheng?? As hc said before sqs only flip his name from han cheng to cheng han in his novel, while sqs name changed from qingshu to su qing so there's still a difference. But the eagle eyed fans still notice how someone named hc and sqs being close friend is almost like the third life of ch and sq, so the cp fans count start soaring

Sqs got offered a variety show where he can invite one friend to travel. He want to invite hc to show hc parents how good he treats hc. So he ask the director if he can invite someone outside the ent circle. The director who follow the discussions online already suspect that he'll invite hc and agreed.
    When the line up was announced, netizen thought that sqs will invite bxg. Bxg also thought so and wait for sqs to call him. Sqs didn't call so he call first asking if he will appear in this show. Sqs said yes and ask if he also want to come. Bxg thought that sqs was inviting him so he's ready to say yes, only for sqs to tell him that if he want to come he'll be another guest like sqs as sqs is inviting hc. Bxg was again disappointed but let it go as sqs said he want to impress the in laws.

Later the program team ask for hc weibo but he only have one for his fan account so he make another more official account.
    Sqs ask if he will apply for official badge but hc said wait until later. Turns out he want to change his title from director to vice president. All to impress sqs fans so they will approve of him.

When the netizen saw vice president of han group, they thought its another han group not the han group they thought of. But then the company weibo forward his post and refute the netizen claim.

Anyway in the variety they're put in a villa together and they found that despite being the son of the richest man, hc is the only one who can cook. So sqs and hc is in charge of cooking while other is cleaning.
    Theres some drama on how some guest don't want to clean.
    In every task, hc and sqs keep getting first and hc show his capabilities. Hc keep acting too close making sqs worried that they'll be exposed.

When it's time for the show to air, the cp fans gone wild and the counts finally surpass sqs x bxg cp. Hc told his brother to monitor their parents reaction. The mother already know but keep silent while the father misunderstood and thought hc want to be an actor since he keeps filming.

HIMETAN, Lilazeaf, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  12. CherryB

CherryB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know about what happened to BXG and his step-brother? Do they end up together?

13. Sy_kun

Sy_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so for the side stories- i've actually found a clear mtl site where everything is also readable like the real thing

basically there's a lot of stuff that happened in the side stories, the main story ended when, i think they confessed to the public and 12:21(something abt the numbers referring to love?) and then the netizens lost it

one of the side stories was about them going into this variety show where they express their love with their partners and HC and SQS were like "bet" and then everyone saw how well they were together how good and sweet they were with daily sugar

and one moment was that the show wanted them to bring a friend or a family member for a one night interview i think? and then SQS bought Bai Xuege his bff and HC bough his brother and then BX exposed the shit out of HC pretending to be a "driver" and then Han Yu was so invested he made fun of his brother saying to the live stream "HC introduced SqS as friend once"

everyone was like "Oh?" even Sqs and then Han Yu continued- "friends who sleep together, live together," and everyone laughed

Another extra was when Han Cheng's vest being the Tycoon God the number 1 rich fan of Sqs undercover, was exposed and he was panicking and the members in the GC were panicking and secretly they all dmed HC and said "brother dont worry if they kick you out i'll support you!" and they were all added by HC in one GC and everyone found out the others also dmed him

14. Sy_kun

Sy_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my lord, the extras are too sugary for my heart

here's the remaining side stories:

Apparently, after the age of 90+ SQS goes back to his real life where he had a brother and he woke up after the ac ident with no injuries and just some head aches.

His brother Shen Qing (SQ) was rlly worried and then took him back. SQS asked if the richest man here was titled "Han" and SQ said no.

Another sad part was when SQS started ro miss Han Cheng to the point of trying to draw him and failing a lot. He even cried and said why can't he draw? Because he thought that this was the only way Han Cheng could be remembered by him wusuwwu

And then SQ found SQS crying and then SQS straight up told SQ he went inside a book and met HC and surprisingly, SQ accepted it easily.

Though, SQ was very jealous when SQS mentioned Han Yu, Han Cheng's brother and asked if HY treated SQS better than him. He got so competitive SQS was worried he was going to do something bad.

Whne SQS mentioned HY, SQ said there IS a Han but only lowkey bcs he never goes out on public so they try to see him in a party but failed. SQS just resulted to making a public event to see in HC can go to him but nothing.

Meanwhile, on HC side- he was woken up by HY saying HC slept for a while day, 24 hours, and woke up from his long "dream". HC just assumed SQS was his dream lover but then he felt his heart was itchy and looked up SQS and was shocked he was real!

HC tried to attend the event but SQS was already gone. So he called his company and told the manager that he agrees the game being endores but it must be SQS.

Then the met, SQS was overwhelmed. HC thought it was love at first sight, seeing his lover. He offered 100M for endorsement and SQS just said 1M is enough and the manager and agent was shocked and HC was like "my baby is so cute" and then they went out on a mini date and SQS knew HC might have memories so does HC to SQS but they both just wait who'll fess up lmao.

HC even brought up the old "driver" joke and SQS was like "yep, this is him."

But HC hasn't yet gotten his full memories and thought it was all just a dream until he dreamt of the time he and SQS slept a lot together and woke up missing SQS so he called him and SQS was like "Ok, wait for me"

SQS told his bro SQ who was sooo mad HC stole his little bro away lmao but he agreed.

Teh slept a bit and SQS was like "I'll wait until your full memory comes, I don't want to ruin my surprise." Meaning he didn't want to tell HC that he was transmigrated not like HC who only dreamt of it.

It wasnt until the next day HY called his bro to come home early and HC came home at like 10 at night He got caught by HY and then HC fessed up that he had a lover and that the reason he slept for 24 hours was bcs he dreamt of his past life and HY did believe him after seeing a photo, feeling that SQS was familiar and he liked him a lot.

From then on it was just them, SQS and HC being lovey dovey

And then here it getsss interestingg

So like SQS wanted to come out so he asked help to his older bro and bro was like "I gotchu" and went around making stuff up. Father Shen was against man loving man and Mother Shen was curious why SQ asked this and saw his older son frown and though "OMG! IS MY OLDEST SON GAY?" LOL!

Then mother Shen called SQS and told him SQ might be gay and SQ was like "Bro wtf did u do?" and told SQ abt it and big bro was sighing.

When SQS did came out, his mother agreed and was relieved SQ wasnt gay lmao but was worried SQS might be decieved but SQS was like "mom, im gunna be the lover of the richest man's younger brother" it was so funny bcs Han Yu was so competitive in being the first richest man xD

SQ was still jelly abt HY and when he saw SQS got a red envelop he asked his much did that goody two shoes HY gave him and SQS sensing SQ's jelousy said "not much" and SQ was like "rlly? lemme se" and then SQS fessed up saying it was big! SQ was shocked tulips and make up excuses abt HY just doing it for HC lol

Unlike SQS, HC coming out was okay cuz his fam felt SQS was born to be with their fam and was accepting.

When the inlaws met, they were all chill sbt it now Father Shen calmed down and saw his son was rlly serious so he accepted it. SQ was running late and everyone waited for him and when he got there:

"Strange, why do i feel like someone is looking st me so intently?"

He looked around and saw HAN YU!

This is where it gets interesting a lot!! The whole dinner HY kept looking at SQ and when they went back HY asked for SQ's number with the excuse of "we have brothers who will get married soon, if u need something ask me and i'll tell my parents." lol so shameless.

And when HY went back to his room, he felt that SQ was really familiar as if they've seen each other before. When he looked at the kindergarten photos or smth, he saw a pretty androgynous Shen Qing smiling in a phot he captured!!

Turns out, Han Yu was interested in Shen Qing when they were kids and when they met again now, what more!!

Then from then on Han Yu kept making contacts under the pretense of helping Shen Qing with the company until he called SQ by his nickname "Xiao Chen" which was spelled wrong by SQS when he as a kid. He thought this was cute and teased SQ a lot and SQ saw no hope and just said "Okay, Xiao Yu" and Han Yu was like "U think im gunna let you call me that? Why yes, yes I will"

THEYRE SO CUTESUUDHDH GRRR

Han Yu thought too that "Xiao Chen and Xiao Cheng" he was going to keep loving two people in this life, on the front is the boy who made him interesting in him again and at the back was his lovely you fer brother

UGH! SO CUTE

So I guess that's why in the novel, Han Yu didn't have a lover bcs it's in this life

Last part!

I would like to point out that, the reason Han Cheng was real in Shen Qingshu's world was because the Novel SQS transmigrated in might've been a story made for HC like a fanfiction. That's also why HC was able to exist in the real world with his "novel" memories going to the real world until Novel HC and irl HC became one